What's new

r there any muslim girls or japanese girls here

sash

後輩
18 Apr 2008
here is the thing there is this thread in this section which was started asking if anyone is japanese muslim or would anyone like to meet one like the thread starter wanted and the members started discussing the matter of which religion was the best and there they started writing things like 'this forum is for Buddhists so why r u here' or 'islam is not really the true religion' and i was really offended as i am a muslim so i didnt start this thread for any problems but i just wanna know if there are any muslim girls or japanese girls here so that i would know abt u guys.(no problems ok?)

There is already a lengthy thread and ongoing discussion that has over 38,000 views atm. Making a splinter thread... isn't going to generate more traffic your way.

"now i would like to meet a japanese girl wid any religion r there any here."

That is the last line of your most recent reply in the aforementioned thread. And yet you felt the need to make this thread asking for the same thing it sounds like (judging from the title). Ill leave the thread open for now but remember this isn't a dating forum 8-p

sorry bt i am a girl why would i ask abt girls to date i not a gay or something i just wanna know. i opened this thread coz i really wanna know if it is possible to find a girl in my age to talk wid in this forum widout any conflicts in our religion weather she is a muslim or japanese is there any problem wid that coz i dont see any.sorry if u misunderstood bt that is the reason why i started this thread.

sorry bt i am a girl why would i ask abt girls to date i not a gay or something i just wanna know. i opened this thread coz i really wanna know if it is possible to find a girl in my age to talk wid in this forum widout any conflicts in our religion weather she is a muslim or japanese is there any problem wid that coz i dont see any.sorry if u misunderstood bt that is the reason why i started this thread.

Whatever your reason may have been for starting this thread is of no relevance. The fact is, as you have been already told, that there is no need for another thread with the same aim: finding girls, for whatever purpose, really. Not to mention the fact that your purposes are hardly served through naming the new thread 'r there any muslim girls or japanese girls here', because the first two things to come to mind will be 'Hmm, this thread is getting locked in the near future, lets go watch.' and 'Hmm, so this is aimed at dating.'

Oh yes, and if I was a young Muslim or Japanese (or a young Muslim Japanese female), I would probably want to see something like 'Are there any Muslim girls or Japanese girls here?' at worst.

islamjapan.zubairx.com/

New Muslim forum dedicated for Muslims in Japan. Kindly show your support by registering and being a part of it, and inshaAllah it shall grow to a much needed guide for many at a time of need.

Back
Top Bottom