What's new

What are Japanese girls/women like

bacardi123

Registered
21 Feb 2014
Helllo,

So I am from Europe (currently living in the UAE, dubai) and would like to find out more about Japanese women. What are they like? From people who have personal experience obviously. The thing is that a good friend of mine was dating a japanese girl for a while who dumped him and he was obviously talking **** about Japanese girls as a result...he was saying things like:

they only like black men, other women, are materialistic, loud - etc. Is this true??? Or is my friend just too pissed (most likely...)?

I was born and raised in Greece by the way...which is Europe...so yes I've been to many countries in Europe but want to visit japan some day! Thanks for reading :).

Helllo,

So I am from Europe (currently living in the UAE, dubai) and would like to find out more about Japanese women. What are they like? From people who have personal experience obviously. The thing is that a good friend of mine was dating a japanese girl for a while who dumped him and he was obviously talking **** about Japanese girls as a result...he was saying things like:

they only like black men, other women, are materialistic, loud - etc. Is this true??? Or is my friend just too pissed (most likely...)?

I was born and raised in Greece by the way...which is Europe...so yes I've been to many countries in Europe but want to visit japan some day! Thanks for reading :).

Women are not mass-produced Barbie dolls all looking for the same thing. Some women will reject you automatically because you are black, some will reject you automatically because you don't live in their hometown and they won't be able to have a relationship with their families if they marry you. (Long-term thinking.)

Some women are looking for a fun, exotic fling, and would be happy to talk manga and anime with you, but you are going to have to seek them out.

I think what you're trying to get at, if I am correct, is more of a cultural question?

Obviously every woman is different. But there are certain personality traits that can be individually attributed to cultures and countries all around the world; due to social structures, religion, the schooling system and many other variables. It is a blanket statement to assume that all people (not just women) from that culture are that way, and it is very inappropriate for us to assume such things.

I do however understand what you're trying to ask. Unfortunately it is very difficult for us to understand or explain. So, to some extent, there is no real answer without sounding chauvinistic of xenophobic. We would just be pigeon-holing and making assumptions based on outside observations!

Back
Top Bottom