Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lexico

後輩
22 Dec 2004
An article presented at the University of Hawaii, 1999, synopsis;

Okinawan Rosetta Stone

Stone tablet of unknown use

Highlights from the Annual Maritime Archaeology and History of the Pacific Symposiums
11th Annual Symposium, February 18-20, 1999
ABSTRACT

Submarine Ruins at Yonaguni Island in Okinawa, Japan

Chie Takahashi (presenter), Certificate Candidate, Maritime Archaeology and History Program University of Hawaii at Manoa Honolulu, Hawaii

Masaaki Kimura (author), Professor, Department of Physics and Earth Sciences University of the Ryukyus Ryukyu Islands, Japan

Artificial submarine ruins were discovered by divers during an underwater survey around the Ryukyu Islands. Also, we have discovered stone tools inside Ginama Submarine Stalactite Cave. The underwater structure off Yonaguni Island is called No. 1 monument or Iseki Point.

This structure resembles ancient Okinawan castles, such as Shuri Castle and Nakagusuku Castle on Okinawa Island. These castles are called gusuku in Okinawan language. The No. 1 monument is located at a depth of about 30 meters (approximately 100 feet).

The structure contains a cliff, which resembles the side of a stepped Incan pyramid. The size of No. 1 monument is approximately 200m in length, 150m in width, and 20-25m in height. Its features such as flat terraces, straight walls and surface structures of walls strongly indicate the structure to be artificial rather than natural.

Additionally, we have discovered more supporting evidence such as scars driven in a wedge on the surface of No. 1 monument, a road that surrounds the structure, and a stone fence composed of huge rock fragments.

This evidence suggests that the structure is man-made and it was probably built on the land. The carbon-14 testing of coral attached to the structure indicated that the age of coral was around 2,000 years old.

However, the uprising of the sea level by the ecstatic movement of the post-Ice Age suggests the structure be 10,000 years old.

What do you think the underwater structures discovered at Iseki Point were?

Last edited:
Now we're on a subject that I love! Graham Hancock? One of the best researchers out there. His "Fingerprints of the Gods" and "The Message of the Sphinx" are must-reads if you're interested in the subject.

I, for one, believe that these structures are real and were made before recorded history, maybe by some culture pre-dating modern history that someone, for some reason doesn't want us to know about. Possibly even going back 5-10,000 years or more. Maybe a sub-culture of Sumeria.

Here is another link on the subject written by an author who has done massive research concerning "The Pyramid Builders".

http://www.robertschoch.net/articles.html

Halfway down the center of the page click on the link "An Enigmatic Underwater Structure off The Coast of Japan."

Thanks for the high-quality link:

I thoroughly enjoyed Graham Hancock's investigations in Ethiopia, Egypt, and Israel regarding beth-Israel, Prester John, the holy arc, and especially the latter days of Jeremiah in Egypt, and fragments of the Temple Scrolls excavated in ancient Elephantine. His reseach methods there were sound and convincing, and much was to be learned about the ancient cultures.
Copyright 1999 by Robert M. Schoch; all rights reserved. said:
I cannot agree with Dr. Kimura's conclusion that the Yonaguni Monument is primarily a man-made structure.
My current working hypothesis is that the Yonaguni Monument is primarily of natural origin; that is, it's overall structure is the result of natural geological and geomorphological processes. I think it should be considered a primarily natural structure until more evidence is found to the contrary. However, by no means do I feel that this is an absolutely closed case. The question of its genesis - - artificial versus natural - - may not be an all or nothing question.

We should also consider the possibility that the Yonaguni Monument is fundamentally a natural structure that was utilized, enhanced, and modified by humans in ancient times. The Yonaguni Monument may even have been a quarry from which blocks were cut, utilizing natural bedding, joint, and fracture planes of the rock, and thence removed for the purpose of constructing other structures which are long since gone.

On Yonaguni Island and elsewhere in the Okinawa area there appears to be an ancient tradition of modifying, enhancing, and improving on nature. On Yonaguni there are very old tombs (age unknown, but possibly on the order of thousands of years old) that stylistically appear to be comparable to the "architecture" of the Yonaguni Monument.

There is still other evidence of some kind of human working of the local stone on Yonaguni. Scattered over the island are apparently very ancient (age unknown), obviously human-carved, stone "vessels." These are composed of local rock, and clearly were neither made nor transported to the island in modern (that is, in the last 500 years or so) times. These stone vessels remain somewhat of a mystery, as does the Yonaguni Monument and other underwater structures reported in the Okinawa area.

On Yonaguni beautifully crafted ancient stone tools have been found that could have been used to both shape some of the stone vessels and other objects, as well as to modify the Yonaguni Monument that is now found underwater. Even if it is a primarily natural structure, it may have been reshaped to serve as foundation for stone, timber, or mud buildings that have since been destroyed. Or it may have even served as some form of boat dock for an early seafaring people.

I believe that the art and architecture of the area may have been influenced by the natural geomorphology of the Yonaguni Monument and similar structures. There may have been a complex interplay between nature and artificiality, natural forms and man-made structures, in very ancient times. Perhaps rather than being the work of humans per se, the Yonaguni Monument directly influenced the art and architecture of humans some 8,000 to 10,000 years ago, thus helping to initiate a stylistic tradition that continues to this day.

Over the last few years, Professor Kimura has perhaps softened his position somewhat regarding how much of the Yonaguni Monument is "man-made" or "artificial" and how much is "natural." Most recently Dr. Kimura has been referring to the Yonaguni Monument and related structures as being "terraformed," that is natural geological features that have been manipulated or modified by human hands. This is essentially the position that I have come to, so perhaps Dr. Kimura and I are converging in our opinions of the Yonaguni Monument.

If there is evidence of some human modification of a natural structure off the coast of Yonaguni Island, why were the people of ancient times so interested in this particular spot? One suggestion is that 10,000 years ago Yonaguni was located very close to the Tropic of Cancer. Today the Tropic of Cancer is located at approximately 23 degrees 27 minutes north latitude while Yonaguni Island is located a full degree further north. However, the position of the Tropic of Cancer varies over the millennia, from under 22 degrees to over 24 degrees, according to a 41,000 year cycle. In about 8000 B.C. the Yonaguni Monument was located very close to the Tropic of Cancer. Perhaps it was the site of an astronomically-aligned shrine.

In conclusion, based on my preliminary reconnaissance of the Yonaguni Monument, I am not yet absolutely convinced that it is an artificial structure - - but in my opinion, even if it is primarily natural, it may have been modified by human actions in ancient times. This enigmatic structure merits more detailed examination.
This is the latter part of Dr. Schoch's thesis. I find it highly objective and honest evaluation of Iseki Point imo, and therefore reproduced it. The ideas presented are gems to digest and will serve as milestones for future studies.

Last edited:
Iseki Point Makes Cover of Underworld!

Sorry about the broken link. Spiegel Doubts Iseki Point Dive
Graham Hancock Challeges Spiegel Report

Harry Young's review of Graham Hancock's Underworld says,

Quote:
"Hancock's complementary land investigation led him to encounter the Japanese Jomon people in an attempt to unravel the mysteries of four Japanese underwater sites: Yonaguni, Kerama, Aguni, and Chatan. It is unclear whether any of these sites are man made, although a case for human intervention is well presented in Underworld. The Jomon seem to have emerged suddenly in Japan around 16,500 years ago, as dating of their pottery attests.

Archeology shows they had good architectural and building knowledge (incorporating astronomical alignment designs) as well as developed spiritual ideas and religious practices. The Jomon were not wiped out by invading peoples but merged seamlessly, it appears, with another migrating culture known only as the "Yagoi." Today's Japanese culture is the descendent of this ancient cultural merging, which implies that the Jomon culture and its ideas still live on. The underwater ruins exemplify a hitherto unknown and perhaps extraordinary phase in their history."

Quote:
"Japan was not covered by an ice cap, had naturally precipitous coastlines and few low-lying plains, meaning that it largely escaped the ravages of the Ice Age cataclysms. If Japanese mythology is grounded in the myth-memories of the Jomon, it is not surprising that Japan has no indigenous flood myth. Underworld presents the idea that the Jomon lost their "beachfront" properties only, including coastal temples and other sacred and functional sites that now lie 30 meters under water.

The recurring Japanese myth of the Kingdom of the Sea King connects closely with Japan's undersea ruins in two ways: that of the kingdom remembered as an island, and as an underwater sanctuary of walls, palaces, and mansions. In Hancock's words, "could it be a memory that great structures with 'turrets and tall towers of exceeding beauty' once stood above water but are now beneath waves?" (p. 594)

Any comments on Hancock's version of early Jomon archeology?

s3amhy1-1.jpg

cover of Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilization

s3amhy2-1.jpg

The world at the Last Glacial Maximum. Darker tint shows extra land above sea level.

s3amhy3-1.jpg

Iseki Point, Yonaguni

Last edited:
lexico said:
If Japanese mythology is grounded in the myth-memories of the Jomon, it is not surprising that Japan has no indigenous flood myth. Underworld presents the idea that the Jomon lost their "beachfront" properties only, including coastal temples and other sacred and functional sites that now lie 30 meters under water.

WOW! That is news to me. I never knew that Japan is one of the only countries without a great flood myth. I took it for granted from Hancock's book "Fingerprints of the Gods" that ALL countries had some kind of great flood myth. I will definetly have to delve into this a little further.

The only reference he makes to Japan in that book is in Chapter 24 where he states, "There are Japanese traditions according to which the Pacific islands of Oceania were formed after the waters of the great deluge had receded."

I will definetly have to read his book Underworld. Thanks for the info. :)

i think its very possible that its a natural rock formation
in ireland we too have a very interesting natural rock formation
called the giants causeway
its not underwater though, but im sure thats just a matter of location

ukigia03gif-1.jpg
ukigia02gif-1.jpg

The lunar landscape of the Giant's Causeway, lurking below the gaunt sea wall where the land ends, must have struck wonder into the hearts of the ancient Irish.

* 'When the world was moulded and fashioned out of formless chaos, this must have been the bit over - a remnant of chaos.' - Thackeray

Like the early people of North Antrim, Thackeray was very impressed by the strangeness of this place. Like other sophisticated visitors he had read that the Causeway is a geological freak, caused by volcanic eruptions, and cooling lava.

The ancients knew differently: clearly this was giants' work and, more particularly, the work of the giant Finn McCool, the Ulster warrior and commander of the king of Ireland's armies.

Finn could pick thorns out of his heels while running and was capable of amazing feats of strength. Once, during a fight with a Scottish giant, he scooped up a huge clod of earth and flung it at his fleeing rival. The clod fell into the sea and turned into the Isle of Man. The hole it left filled up with water and became Lough Neagh.

Finn was said to inhabit a draughty Antrim headland:

* 'He lived most happy and content, Obeyed no law and paid no rent.'

When he fell in love with a lady giant on Staffa, an island in the Hebrides, he built this wide commodious highway to bring her across to Ulster.

The first historical accounts of the Causeway started appearing in the late 17th century. The Bishop of Derry made one of the first recorded visits in 1692 and the Chevalier De La Tocnaye, who had the good sense to take his umbrella, galloped up to the cliff edge in 1797 when both he and his horse were enraptured by the view.

Before the famous coast road was built in the 1830s visitors complained about the ruggedness of the trip. But there was one shining compensation on the journey: the town where tourists made their last stop before the final push to the Causeway was Bushmills. Ever since 1608 saddle-sore travellers had been revived with magnums of the King's whiskey at the world's oldest (legal) distillery, which is still in business.

The Causeway proper is a mass of basalt columns packed tightly together. The tops of the columns form stepping stones that lead from the cliff foot and disappear under the sea. Altogether there are 40,000 of these stone columns, mostly hexagonal but some with four, five, seven and eight sides. The tallest are about 40 feet high, and the solidified lava in the cliffs is 90 feet thick in places.

A fine circular walk will take you down to the Grand Causeway, past amphitheatres of stone columns and formations with fanciful names like the Honeycomb, the Wishing Well, the Giant's Granny and the King and his Nobles, past Port na Spaniagh where the Spanish Armada ship Girona foundered, past wooden staircase to Benbane Head and back along the cliff top.

Further down the coast, the stunning Carrick-a-rede rope bridge spans a gaping chasm between the coast and a small island used by fishermen. The terrifying eighty foot drop can be crossed via the swinging bridge - not for the faint hearted!

There is no law saying human civilization and technology and its evolution are linear, amerindian civilizations in the america's evolved without influence from the outside world so it stands to reason a stone age civilization existed in pre-history.

I love ancient civilizations and history around them, very interesting.

Is there a possiblity this is the oldest civilization on earth?.

Saying that alot of african tribal societies wouldnt leave much evidence if any but their still considored cultures.

Top stuff.

Actually, the formation was considered by geologists to be natural, as the shoreline that is abovewater mimics the formations beneath the surface, but the visual effect is different because of the appearance.

The "Rosetta Stone" though... Darn. That's DEFINITELY man-made. Absolutely. Two bisecting lines at perfect right-angles carved into the surface? That's not natural.

Graham Hancock is interesting, but his conclusions are just too far out-there. Don't get me wrong. I grew up on Robert E. Howard and Clark Ashton Smith stories, so I love to dream about lost Lemuria and Atlantis. But I don't think it's all that probable, especially if you read books by guys like Jared Diamond that discuss how civilizations arose due to sporadic patterns of plant domestication. You realize really quickly that a civilization cannot have existed during the last glacial maximum because there is absolutely no evidence for domestication until after the glaciers receeded. And civilization absolutely requires domestication of at least a small package of specific plants.

Hancock needs to stop reading so much Blavatsky and get a bit of a grip. His challenges to the Sphinx's age are well-grounded and legitimate, but he needs to quit drawing far-fetched conclusions that there is no evidence for. If the Sphinx pre-dates earliest Egypt, that lends evidence to an advanced monument-building culture at that specific location (similar to Easter Island), it does not indicate a progressive civilization with commerce and industry, and it certainly does not lend creedence to some lost Atlantis or alien spaceships building monuments there.

Since Yonaguni Structures Were Above Sea Level 11,000BP...

The Yonaguni structures are estimated to have been above sea level only in the period before 11,000 BP. It means the artisans had remarkable skill 6,000 years older than accepted archeology has as the age of the monuments in Egypt. The Yonaguni underwater monuments could not have been 'carved' by water because they were above water for a long period prior to 11,000 BP and air is not good at carving structures like steps and terraces. 11,000 years is not long enough for water to build structures like steps and terraces. Hardly seems worth mentioning all this because it is just common sense.

There are underwater artifacts in the Black Sea north of Turkey, off the western coast of Canada and Alaska, on the Great Georges Bank, and many other places. Up to 16,000 BP, Europeans crossed the ice bridge over the North Atlantic. They migrated north, south, and west from New England, mixing with Asians along the way. Through to 11,000 BP, the Mediterranean was a vast plain the elevation of which was below sea level. It was protected from the Atlantic ocean by the Gibraltar range. The Sahara was a lush plain, not a desert. It is estimated that the Atlantic broke through the Gibraltar range and flooded the Mediterranean plain about 9,600 BP. Since there are structures at Yonaguni during this era before 11,000 BP, there is a case for underwater archeology, especially in places where water levels rose catastrophically. I have been thinking for some time that "Atlantis" is now underwater in the Western Med. , probably covered in the silt from the catastrophic flooding of the Atlantic over the Gibraltar Range. Imagine an oceanic flood breaking through the Gibraltar ridge one night at 3AM. the waters would have risen so quickly and the torrents so rapid that few could escape. Boats for the local lakes would have been no match for the titanic flood. even horses could not outrun the rising water level because they can't run for weeks without a break. Why has no one checked there?

If one understands how Humans react to events (politics, religion, economics, etc), it is possible to build a theory that underwater archeology can test. In general, sea and land trade was world-wide, artisans spread their craft everywhere, technology was key to competition, and the city in the right location (such as a good seaport or along a trade route) became rich. People having the technology to engineer mega-structures, like the ones we have discovered so far, and build them aligned to specific stars likely also had sailing ships and well developed language and communication skills. Culture centers probably rose and fell from 1 thousand-year era to the next. It may be that the people living in "Atlantis" knew the ocean levels were rising , that the Gibraltar Range would eventually be breeched, and mostly abandoned their city before the final conflagration. Perhaps they disbursed widely because they also knew their fertile Mediterranean Plain would all be flooded as it was below sea-level. I wonder what remnants of their civilization are below the sand somewhere in the Sahara? Perhaps the Jomon are descendants of these people. This scenario certainly accounts for all the language and migration patterns now emerging. Surely, archaeologists can be convinced to look beyond the obvious and easy-to-find ancient artifacts! Just use some common sense!

Maybe today's archeology is so invested in the paradigm that it calls reality, there is no room for the rest of our human story. Most of us still live along water. My home is 300 feet above sea level right now. We have no thoughts of apocalypse. 16,000 BP, when sea levels were 400-600 feet lower and icecaps covered much of the Northern Hemisphere landmass, people certainly lived and built their cities along the ancient coastlines, too. Their heritage is most likely still there. We just have to analyze the shape of the coast lines then, and the shape of the ice covers.

I wonder if in my lifetime whether established science will allow us to learn the true progress and technology our ancesters made.

Last edited:
Congratulations on this 2005 article...

First off, as is readily obvious by all the published literature, we are now (2008) discovering there are massive human habitat areas on what are now the ocean floors, including the coastal areas of Japan. (easily 50,000 additional square miles of Japanese ocean-floor-areas, showing ancient human habitat in my amateur estimation)

Iseki Point and Yonaguni are two prime examples of advances in the discovery process wherein this wonderful article written by Lexico in 2005 foretold many more recent discoveries, expanding on his idea.

But on the Iseki Point area, I am adding two elements of interest:

The first is a wide area view of the Iseki Island ocean-floor area, solid with rectangular, square, and circular objects somewhat visible in Google Earth (enhanced in Photoshop). The yellow line points to a square platform, apparently a temple-structure area 42 miles across.

iseki222333sf5thgif-1.jpg

The second is the mid point of the Western side of Iseki island, near the navigation face cliff I mentioned before, showing up close temple areas to the near-West.

facxexpandedwr1thgif-1.jpg

I have to mention here, that so much of the Japanese coastal areas are deliberately obscured in Google Earth, the complete story cannot be told with today's off-the-shelf tools.

Google Map of Iseki, Japan area…

Congratulations on a wonderful article written in 2005!

Last edited:
Sumerian script?

Lexico... I was doing research on a Sumerian tablet, which showed Sumerian script in a block form, and it reminded me somewhat of the graphic tablet found off Okinawa.

Any vague resemblance in script that you see? Fascinating to me.

rocksymbols777kk8gif-1.jpg

Iseki Point stone, with false colors

For your review, I put the one Iseki stone into Photoshop for color manipulation and came out with several faces, with several more still on it and not displayed here. The hole in the stone is a stake which I believe held the stone to a grave area of family members. This is a grave's headstone, in my amateur guesswork, and their religious belief was the astronomical cross in a circle, which is identical to the ancient sacred geometry of ツ"square in a circleツ", reflecting the prayer that ツ"in the four corners of the circular celestial and physical world, this family would be together in the Divine Wisdom of the agesツ".
rockfaces888yl1gif-1.jpg
http://g.imageshack.us/img231/rockfaces888yl1.gif/1/
And it has remained true!
In the thousands of years that have passed, the message to me is very clear, it is wonderful, and it is priceless, and it may be the oldest gravestone ever found.

East Coast of Tanega-Shima, South of Iseki

As Google Earth periodically updates its satellite images of various locations, I have revisited many locations I viewed one year ago.

In some cases, additional undersea areas, especially coastal locations, seem to be added to the "deliberately obscured list", which I have to accept.

In other cases, there are rare improvements in the quality of photo imagery, and in this example, on the Eastern side of Tanega-shima, south of Iseki Point, a portion of the midpoint of the Eastern coast is brilliantly illuminated and defined.

In this area, I found an interesting facial "death mask image" (I am calling it), that is positioned at about 130 degrees counterclockwise from True North.

ishikara888eb8gif-1.jpg

If you look real close, there are several face figures overlapping each other, with my outlined example the largest.

In all my amateur research on the Atlantic ocean floor, I came across no artistic feature that I could recognize more severe than 85 degrees ccw, or so. Using my invented scale of degrees rotated from today's true north, divided by 360, and taking the product, times 25000 years of precessional rotation, 85 degrees represents 5900 years ago, while 135 degrees represents 9027 years ago.

I am not going to publicly say where I would take my metal detector to this massive gravesite of the 7000 BC time frame, but any remains be they pottery or metallurgic, would be most historic.

And yes, it corroborates underwater findings of Iseki Point, several years ago.

種子島は鉄砲伝来と島の南端茎永の宇宙センターで有名だが、最近は島内の「立切遺跡」から三万年以上 まえの旧石器時代の生活跡と9000年前の縄文土器などが 発掘され、考古学上一躍脚光を浴びている

Historic ruins were discovered in Tanegashima.
Palaeolithic life mark more than 30,000years ago and Jomon earthenware more than 9000 years ago were found.

Tachikiri Iseki
http://docs.ksu.edu.sa/KSU_AFCs/arc... Late Pleistocene in the Japanese Islands.pdf
http://www.synapse.ne.jp/naka-y/miru/iseki/seikatu.htm

KAGOSHIMA (Kyodo) The remains of a settlement believed to be the oldest in Japan have been found on Tanegashima Island in Kagoshima Prefecture, undermining the established theory that Paleolithic age dwellers were migrant hunters, according to the local education board.
The settlement, found in the Tachikiri Ruins in Nakatani, is believed to date back 30,900 years. Up until about 15,000 years ago, Tanegashima Island was connected with Kyushu.
Since last month, the board has been surveying the ruins, which extend over more than 930 sq. meters.
Officials have found the remains of about 50 stone implements believed to have been used for crushing nuts, the board said.
They also discovered two collections of stones believed to have been used for kitchen ranges, six holes filled with ash, apparently once furnaces, and other holes believed to have been used for storage or to hold pillars, it said.
The ash was about 15 cm deep, suggesting prolonged habitation at the site, experts said.
"This is Japan's oldest ruins with processing tools cooking facilities and other remains," said Michio Okamura, an expert on the Paleolithic era at the Agency for Cultural Affairs.
"This is a major discovery that can alter our views about the Paleolithic age, which has so far been believed to have been characterized by hunting-oriented migration," he said.
Tsuyoshi Fujimoto, a professor at Niigata University, said Kagoshima is an area where the habit of eating plants started at a very early date, even on a global time scale.
The new find could help support the theory that Paleolithic people in East Asia led a life that relied more on plants for sustenance than in other parts of the world, he said.
Only a few sites dating from the Paleolithic age have been unearthed in Japan, and the Tachikiri Ruins is the oldest by more than 10,000 years.
http://www.trussel.com/prehist/news43.htm

Wow!

Caster and Lexico...

I am overjoyed at this new information Caster supplied. The first article with HTML lookup, cites 4500 paleolithic areas being excavated, with 100 new locations added each year.

It confirms my opinion that Japan is saturated with overlapping places, and the government and universities are doing something about it.

America does not come close to this statistic, and the mindset here is that no cultured humanoids existed in the Western hemisphere before ??? 15,000 BC, and there was no European mix until 600 years ago, despite the evidence! Even the comment about pottery showing up 9000 to 13,000 years ago in Japan gives some credence to the "death mask" guess of 7000 BC. Possibly this is another gravesite candidate, even though he is a "youngster".

Finally I have confirmation that a government, somewhere in the world, sounds committed to these ancient human presences.

Deciphering the Okinawan Rosetta Stone

The Buddhist Temple of Bhoudnath Stupa, Nepal, I think compares favourably to the image within the Rosetta Stone of Okinawa...Need your opinion...

roset888gif-1.jpg

And the five vertical lines at the bottom is this not "Wu Xing"
The Five Elements, the five movements

The movements are:
Wood
Fire
Earth
Metal
Water

Also, interesting Negev script comparisons

There are some interesting similarities between the Okinawan stone, and Negev-Hebrew-Egyptian glyphs found in Sudan, Yemen, and Colorado.

Some of the figures are explicitly identical in shape, if not meaning.

Okinawan stone, Egyptian translation?

I would like to add, that after careful cross examination, and certainly my amateur understanding and research of Egyptian hieroglyphics, I think I have found plausible symbol for meaning translations of the Okinawan stone found at Iseki Point.

It is the funerary declaration of a warrior's life, maybe a regal warrior, maybe a simple warrior.

figures23888gif-1.jpg

This individual was exalted and praised throughout the land, he was involved in 3 or 6 major calamities/wars, in two different areas, and he is either 100 times exalted, or he dispatched 100 of his enemies, or he lived to be 100 years old, or he had 100 son/daughters/grandsons, it is anyone's guess.

It also looks like several thrones, princes, ruled under his direction.

But it is an interesting match if only in guesswork, this Okinawa stone tablet, and Egyptian meanings, which are plausible, as interpreted by the symbolics found in An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary, Volume 1, 1921, by E.A.Wallis Budge.

Back
Top Bottom