What's new

Lynch

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
8 May 2005
Does anyone else here like 'em? 👍

I had a couple of their songs for ages, and I liked them, but only recently I got hold of a couple of albums... I am very impressed, they are really good! :) But unfortunately I don't know much about them, except that their vocalist, Hazuki, was previously in Berry, Kusse and Deathgaze (I think that is the order, although I'm not sure of the dates!), all of which I like, too. :p

His voice is really great. You ought to try them if you like D'espa, because it's really amazingly good from growling to a clear singing. 🧑‍🎤

Their official site is lynch. but it's all in Japanese, so I can't read it... :( If anyone has the ability and a little time to translate any infos, I'd really appreciate it... 🙂

Kinsao said:
Does anyone else here like 'em? 👍
I had a couple of their songs for ages, and I liked them, but only recently I got hold of a couple of albums... I am very impressed, they are really good! :) But unfortunately I don't know much about them, except that their vocalist, Hazuki, was previously in Berry, Kusse and Deathgaze (I think that is the order, although I'm not sure of the dates!), all of which I like, too. :p
His voice is really great. You ought to try them if you like D'espa, because it's really amazingly good from growling to a clear singing. 🧑‍🎤
Their official site is lynch. but it's all in Japanese, so I can't read it... :( If anyone has the ability and a little time to translate any infos, I'd really appreciate it... 🙂
I like lynch. too! (Actually, I'm in love with every Nagoya-kei band ^^').
You could find some info about lynch. and other Hazuki bands here - lynch..

Can anyone post any pictures of them or upload some music??
If Kinao likes them they must be good👍

Thank you for the link! 🙂
I don't have any pictures, not on my machine although I assume the site has some.
I will try and... *whisper-whisper* 😊.... ok...?
I have only the one album (Greedy Dead Souls) and the mini-album Underneath the Skin... they are difficult to search for music. :( (so if anyone has any other stuff... *whisper-whisper*... hehe... ^^)

my boyfriend loves this band xD he sent me a track and its alright but i dunt know... he said he thought they were better than moi dix mois and i dunt see that :?

Well, I prefer them to Moi dix Mois but everyone has different tastes, right! 😌
Anyway their music is quite different from MdM (and quite varied within itself, too) so it's not really easy to make the comparison. @_@

Yeah i know they aren't anything alike so i'm not sure why he compared them to them! xD mebbe it was because i was all moi dix mois obsessed at that point... =P and yeah, eberyone has different tastes xP are they pretty new or something? cuz i hadnt heard hardly anything about them... =o

Yeah, the musis is just heavy enough, and I like the voice...good. I'll go and search some pictures of them...:)

Kinsao said:
I have only the one album (Greedy Dead Souls) and the mini-album Underneath the Skin... they are difficult to search for music. :( (so if anyone has any other stuff... *whisper-whisper*... hehe... ^^)
It's all they've released till now. Hope we'll hear some new songs from lynch. ^^

OK! 👍
ah, yeah, I did more 'research' and found that's all they released so far...

Yeah and he was with Berry and Kusse... have you got their stuff? I can upload for you if you want - they are good! :p

Edit: haha, why 'vocalist' in inverted commas?! :giggle: he is really good... :)

Kinsao said:
OK! 👍
ah, yeah, I did more 'research' and found that's all they released so far...

Yeah and he was with Berry and Kusse... have you got their stuff? I can upload for you if you want - they are good! :p

Edit: haha, why 'vocalist' in inverted commas?! :giggle: he is really good... :)

yes,but he didnt sing that much :)
so i wouldnt want to call him a singer

Has anyone heard their new single A Grateful Sh!t (lol @ the title!! :LOL: )
I have it and it's really good... someone had uploaded it because it was only available at their concert, not for normal sale. -_- So if anyone wants it....... 😆

Oooo ... I don't have A Grateful Shnit yet

Please send it to me Kinsao

onegai shimasu 🙂

...and yeah, that title is great, 😆

Lynch. release 3 new singles! 👍

roaring in the dark -November 15th
enemy - December 13th
forgiven - January 17th

(Info from JaME

^ I only have the first single from the ones above. :( It is good though! 👍

Anyway, they have an album out on April 25! 👍 It is called 'The Avoided Sun'. :)

GAH! omigod LYNCH.!!!!!
..... i'm trying to think of where i heard about this band... i think i downloaded them randomly along with dollis mary... and OMIGOD I LOVE THEM!
i didn't know you knew them Kinsao!? XDDD
i don't know ANYTHING about this band, but i like them... a lot...

i only have Greedy Dead Souls and underneath the skin... i think i was going to buy one of their CDs at some point, but i can't for the life of me remeber where from... >.<

i love love LOVE Quarter life... it is SUCH A GOOD SONG! *melts*
o yeah, and it's lynch. (another of those random punctuation addages XD)
here's what i got from last.fm:
lynch. is a somewhat new indies band but it's members are anything but new to the music scene. The members come from other visual bands and in turn, bring their own styles to the group. lynch.'s sound is visual with a darker, harder edge. They have a few releases under their belt and it will be interesting to see what this young band will contribute to the music world.

lynch. was formed in August 2004 by vocalist Hazuki (ex deathgaze), guitarist Reo (ex Gullet) and drummer asanao (ex Sicstar). The three were eventually joined by Yukino (also ex Gullet) as their support bassist.

MEMBERS
* Vocal : Hazuki
* Guitar : Reo
* Drums : Asanao
* Guitar : Yusuke
* Bass : Hikaru [support member]
* EX MEMBERS
* Bass : Yukino [gone : 2006] [support member]

O.O Gullet? wah... that's cool!
and i didn't know the vocalist was in Berry... omigod i LOVE that band too XD
but... ano... i don't know deathgaze :?

GAH! omigod LYNCH.!!!!!
..... i'm trying to think of where i heard about this band... i think i downloaded them randomly along with dollis mary... and OMIGOD I LOVE THEM!
i didn't know you knew them Kinsao!? XDDD
i don't know ANYTHING about this band, but i like them... a lot...

i only have Greedy Dead Souls and underneath the skin... i think i was going to buy one of their CDs at some point, but i can't for the life of me remeber where from... >.<

i love love LOVE Quarter life... it is SUCH A GOOD SONG! *melts*
o yeah, and it's lynch. (another of those random punctuation addages XD)
here's what i got from last.fm:
lynch. is a somewhat new indies band but it's members are anything but new to the music scene. The members come from other visual bands and in turn, bring their own styles to the group. lynch.'s sound is visual with a darker, harder edge. They have a few releases under their belt and it will be interesting to see what this young band will contribute to the music world.

lynch. was formed in August 2004 by vocalist Hazuki (ex deathgaze), guitarist Reo (ex Gullet) and drummer asanao (ex Sicstar). The three were eventually joined by Yukino (also ex Gullet) as their support bassist.

MEMBERS
* Vocal : Hazuki
* Guitar : Reo
* Drums : Asanao
* Guitar : Yusuke
* Bass : Hikaru [support member]
* EX MEMBERS
* Bass : Yukino [gone : 2006] [support member]

O.O Gullet? wah... that's cool!
and i didn't know the vocalist was in Berry... omigod i LOVE that band too XD
but... ano... i don't know deathgaze :?

You don't know deathgaze???!!! CRAZINESS! I loved GULLET, but after them deathgaze is at the heart of nagoya-kei these days (or they were until the new vocalist suddenly left recently >.>)

lynch.'s guitarist Yusuke used to be in HYBRID-ZOMBIEZ which is pretty cool too.

😌
well... i know the name... but i haven't really been paying attention to stuff for about a year now (though i appreciate they've been going longer than that) ^^;

i will look them up for sure! (all of them) :)

You should def listen to Deathgaze if you like lynch.! *damn punctuation XD* they are really good! 👍
I'm glad you love em too! :)

I've only listened to Forgiven by Lynch.... they seem pretty good...
Does anyone know any other good songs by them?!?!?!?!?!?!

umm... all of them O.O

my favorite would have to be STARZ... at first it just made me laugh since it goes from pop to GRAAAWR SCREAMING!!! RAAAA! but then it kept getting stuck in my head and i love it more than anything...

also, i can't find any Berry... does anyone have any they could share? i really love lynch. (top 10 easily) and i think i would really like it... also i only have a little gullet... please? with a dead baby on top? ^_^

and... IS THE NEW ALBUM NOT AMAZING?!?!?! "THE AVOIDED SUN'. cdjapan. buy it. nooooow.
lynch-1.jpg

my scan ^_^
EDIT: my little brother thought they looked like drug dealers when he saw them XD

Back
Top Bottom