What's new

Gazette

WOW....this is something I would've NEVER EVER guessed....I'm just as shocked as you are uruhaxy...I know he's old and grow'n and all, but he's...he's AOI!!! This is just too weird! >< Oh no! What if all of the members find wives! My life will be ruined!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... wait wat??? i havent checked here for awhile.. and WAT?! HAPPENED? aois married and has a child?? heh heh... well yea... i wouldnt be surprised =) its bout time but then again... i am kinda sad =P hahah hes not available anymore...... or is he??? *wonder* jk jk =) aww i would imagine aoi being a really nice husband and a wonderful father =D

i went and got a LJ account...and it still won't let me see it. >.< help please...

Aoi with a child and married? i can see it and yet i can't comprehend it...xD but i tend to be stubborn about these kind of things, i think i would need some evidence of this....i'm like reita= incrediblily stubborn

If Aoi's son looks like him I would put myself in a freezer and wait until he's 20 😊 !!!!
Tetsuya_master do you want me to copy paste the message??? :unsure:

I still believe this Aoi with a kid and being married thing could be a rumor. I have never seen anyone have any proof from an interview, or anything to prove that it is true. I don't believe these types of things, until I actually hear it from someone who knows what they are talking about. It could be true, because he is a grown man and rockstars have real lives too haha. It's funny that he is like 10 years older than most of his fans haha must be weird to have people that age lusting over you.

anyone here have scans of Heisei Banka DVD? especially when they wore "Satan Bitchies" T-shirt and Uruha outfit, please...thanks... :D

I went out with someone 13 years older than me once - it's not that weird. :eek:

Yeah I dunno if it is a rumour or not but I really don't know why everyone seems so surprised to think about it... ☝... I know it's nice to think that once day it's possible you can meet these guys and... yeah *hrmhrmhrm*... everyone has their dreams but also everyone knows in real life these things don't happen :( so the fact that someone is married or might be married doesn't really make any difference... or at least... kind of difference but I think what I'm trying to say is that in reality they are as unreachable anyway regardless if theyre married or not. ><

i already haff marriage rights to Aoi's kiddy.
grr and all that!! xD
no, i'm kidding, that would be... odd... o.o;
[btw, cassis is one of the greatest songs. ever. k?]

hahaha yea i duno... its kinda shocking at first? just caz u dont really hear stuff like this everyday =P but the actual idea of him being married and having a kid isnt that surprising =) i think its kinda cute =D the guy is at marriage-able age anyways?? hahaha we wouldnt want to have old unmarried aoi rite? that would be sad =(

i would kinda undestand it not being in interviews either... i wouldnt wanna announce it out... just caz i think... its sorta a personal thing ya noe? hahahha they arent americans =P caz u noe... in hollywood... there ALL the latest "who gets with who, who's getting married and who's having a child" kinda stuff =P

Yeah know what you mean about the privacy and so on
but they could have said it just once in one interview.
cuz it's still important to the fans and they want to know. wenn they could have mentioned it like: "well i have married. or i'm very lucky because i'm in a happy relationship or something
well you know?
i can understand if it is their privacy but as i heard about hyde and megumi it was the same, you're quite happy to know

Well, I dunno, maybe his wife isn't happy about it, fears getting attacked by crazy fangirls or something << cos like Gackt's wife had problems and it sounds really... mehh... ><
But yeah I think most people are mature enough just to be happy for Aoi (if it is true) ne? ^^
Maybe their manager thinks their potential availability is such a part of their charm... 😊

I agree Kinsao that at our age dating someone that much older than us isn't a big deal, but dating someone 13 years older than you when you are like 15 is different than dating someone 13 years older when you are in your 20's. It is also illegal in the US to have a sexual relationship with someone under the age of 16 in most states, if the person you are with is 18+ (some states it's older) I am sure in other countries it doesnt matter haha.

I can see why someone like Aoi would try to keep it hidden that he is married, because with a job like his, a lot of it has to do with girls going all googoogaga over him. Personally, I would rather people know I was married. If I was married to a famous musician I would like him to state that he is taken at least! They don't need to know who he is married to, but yeah like I said it isn't hard to believe, but it does seem like a rumor someone would start. I am sure tons of these jrockers have serious girlfriends, usually you know which ones don't because they alway talk about being lonely or wanting to find a girl. Which if I remember correctly in an interview a few years ago with Aoi he was talking about finding a girl or something, so if he got married maybe it's been since then. Who knows! maybe he was lying ha.

this is just like when i read in batsu the other day that Mana was married hahah. I was totally surprised at the news XD ~~

for me, I'd prefer they keep it secret! ^^; even though many fans would understand and be happy for them, its not that nice to get news all over the place, and some fans would probably focus on the personal live than their music :unsure: but on the other hand, if i was the wife, I'd want it to get known that my famous husband is taken. ☝ :LOL:

hahah i wouldnt say anything was wrong with dating anyone thats 13 years older than u.. hahah but then again, like poison said... haha its ILLEGAL +P but shrugs... thats just me =P

i think its just... somewat logical to keep the marriage thing hush hush... i mean... i know all of u guys on this forum are pretty under control =P hahahah... with some occassional fangirl burst outs (caz i have mine too) but nevertheless, under control... but there are those FREAKY fans who mite seriously go insane if they found out about their favorite jrocker being married... maybe its also a protection issue =p thats y dont wanna say anything =P

HAHHAHHA mana was married? thats interesting... it makes me wonder whether its a man or a woman =P HAHHA even though i know mana is 100%..... um... straight? =P jk j k-_-

POISONxIVY said:
I agree Kinsao that at our age dating someone that much older than us isn't a big deal, but dating someone 13 years older than you when you are like 15 is different than dating someone 13 years older when you are in your 20's. It is also illegal in the US to have a sexual relationship with someone under the age of 16 in most states, if the person you are with is 18+ (some states it's older) I am sure in other countries it doesnt matter haha.
*goes in rant-mood* I don't think so lol. People generalise it too much, as tho young people my age and 15 are irresponsible, but I don't think EVERYONE is irresponsible. Such as me. XD Over here in this country it's illegal for a girl to have sex at all till they are 17, and for a boy it's 16, tho I don't understand that. o_O No logic behind it. Plus over in England it's just 16 for both, and considering we are ruled from the British government, shouldn't make a difference for us, we should be just like England. :p

I don't think it matters how mature someone is. I see a big difference with a 25 year old dating a 35 year old, than a 15 year old dating a 25 year old. I know when I was 15 I was very mature, but I don't really think most 15 year olds would be mature enough to have a relationship with a 30 year old man! Plus at 15, I sure as heck didn't want to be with someone that age. I am sure a grown man wants to have a serious relationship, maybe find a woman to marry and start a family with. If that's the case I don't see why a guy would be messing around with a 15 year old then. That's just my oppinion though, I mean you are 15... do you want to date someone 13 years younger, that'd make them what 2 years old LOL ;) Back to Aoi though, there are fans of Gazette that are probably 13 or younger, I mean if he has a son, he very well could have a 10 year old son if he had a child at 18, so he could have girls lusting over him who are almost the same age as his kid haha that is why I would find it kind of odd.

lol.. if Aoi really had a wife + son, i actually don't mind at all, i wouldn't be jealous, i mean come on!! .. i'd feel bad for the wife!! it must really suck, he's always busy touring or dealing with lusty fangirls.

Poison IS right, if i were Aoi, i'd feeling quite awkward the first time i realize that there are girls old enough to be my children, but are lusting over me lol. Unless i don't realize my age..
as for dating someone who is 13+ years older than yourself. I find it okay, unless you're really young (pre-pubescent-17).. but it all really.. depends on the mental age. I was also considered a mature when I was 15, but I would not have been ready to date someone 13 years older.. I'm thinking it's because of the mentality gap? ..

Well, if you are 15 and date an asian who is 30, he probably could look 16 HAHA! My friend is 28, and I seriously thought he was younger than 18 when I first met him. Again it does depend on the guy, and the girl both. Being a rockstar's girlfriend or wife is hard. It really takes a certain kind of girl to deal with it. (your typical female probably wouldn't be able to, they'd get too emotional and flip out I'm sure haha) You can't be the controllling or jealous type, and you need to be confident and have a lot of trust for your man!

I can't stop listening to Discharge. It's such a great song everytime I get in my car I have to put it on, but I am always afraid I will start speeding haha.

erk, ok my spin on dating someone 15 when youre 30? I dont care who the guy is, the guy deserves a beating. Not a fan girl ZOMBBQSAUCE beating but a moral beating. I want you to think of dating someone that much younger than you. Think of one of our guy friends dating someone that much younger than you and you will vomit. Im just 18 but if one of my guy friends was dating someone 13 I would roll him over with my car. Its criminal and speaks of a BIG under lying issue. I can't justify it. Its not dating, its abuse.

I know when your the younger person it might seem "cool" or "sexy" or "romantic" or what ever but these guys are criminals and I seriously hope that if anyone here is in that situation that they break it off right now and tell someone because these guys need to be out behind bars. Right. Now.

And I think the Mana thing is probably false to the hights. I think hes too asexual to mary any one?

And as for Aoi's marrage...well...I hope hes very happy! I think its great to have someone.

I agree it's a totally different kettle of fish, the age difference, when you're in your teens to when you're in your 20s.
But anyway, fangirls only dream of dating with their 'idols', right? It's not as if that is a real situation in terms of j-rockers. (Of course, it is an issue in real life, but that's another debate...) :)

Blah.

I agree. Its fun to have crushes and immagine. Ha ha when I was 15 ALL my crushes were older men. But when that older man begins to look back then its time for me jeep to rev up. >:

Wow...we're talking about relationships? o.o Now there's something I haven't been through, yet. All my peers and friends have their girlfriends and boyfriends, sometimes it makes me sad, but I promised myself I'd wait. I don't know when, I don't know why, but I just don't feel prepared.
As for jrockers... I wonder how their wives/girlfriends can take all that yaoi they do to each other sometimes. I'd totally be entertained if my boyfriend was like that! All my guy friends always mess around, but put down a notch :D It gets me excited and giddy...uh, in a NOT horny way o_o' I don't know how else to describe it.

HAHAHAHHA this is a very interesting conversation we're having =) but yea... no problem to dating younger or older... i dont particularly mind anyways... but eh... like poison said... it would be kinda awkward to be dating a guy who's well in the "i want a serious relationship" phase... haha then u better watch out if thats not wat ur lookin for now... heres the underlining point im kinda getting to... i dont mind and i dont think its rong to date someone far older or much younger than yourself.. but i kinda just apply to being okay when one reaches a certain age? 18? maybe... at least when you're mature enough... 15 would be a little young... and quite um... frightening...

i.. do prefer older? but i dont know really... my personal experiences with guys havent been all that wonderful... so i dont know =P and then again... i have had one relationship with a girl? and that was kinda... okay? haha but here i am rambling bout junk =P forgive me...

apples, i think youre very mature in the way you think and thats wonderful...

and... as for mana is quite asexual +P i cant imagine him with a woman as much as i cant imagine him with a man -_- but hey... hahha hes a unique one

I think once youre 18 heck its your life. But if your an 18 year old and youre going out with a guy whols a lot older than you thats just as bad. Youre stilll a child at that age and hes still preying on you. I just try and gauge everything from another point of view. I mean at 13 I thought "Im mature enough" and now only a few short years later I can see that WHOA I didnt know jack. Im lucku that I wasnt dating then because I could have gotten into some serious trouble. I really think its healthyer to date from your own age group. There are a million and one problems with dating as it is. Dating older or younder just adds a million and one more.

Back
Top Bottom