What's new

Gazette

haha i guess... it varies with ppl... i mean, i definitely have friends who seriously... to avoid being rude, of course, i try to that they just put serious thought into putting off the dating thing =P haha and then theres others who i just think are fine.. they can date people 20 years older than they are for all i care... it all depends on the person... whatever happens happens? mature or not, its how one views themselves? all that matters is, anything that happens is their own responsibility

Well in one hand I agree with kaine...sometimes is the person's responsibility to date someone older....but....on the other hand sometimes (specially the girls) are like....mmm let me think....dont have enough experience in many things and obviously if the person that girl is dating is lot older than her she will be like amazed of all his experience and maybe it will be easier for that guy to take advantage of her.....obviously is not a rule and is not in all the cases....well thats just my opinion!! ( I hope I made my point clear 😌 )

ahhh yes yes... that is sorta part of the point i was making... not stereotypin... but usually... there are girls who are taken advantage of by... more... experience older guys... and then they come crying and u give them this -_____- look and just shrug... caz hey... it was their choice?

Sad but true! but still we cant live without them therefore!!
😊
shoxx056-1.jpg

Uruha's arms are nice
shoxx055-1.jpg

Wow. This topic took quite a turn. o_O. Um, about the whole dating someone older than you thing, I don't think it really matters when you're 20+. Most of my friend's parents have a ten year age difference. However, I do think it's completely wrong (and disgusting) for a 30 year old to be dating someone, say, my age. :eek: If an older man asked me out, I would say, "NO WAY! Are you crazy!?!?":cautious: People are always telling me that when they meet me, they think I'm at least 18. They say it's because I'm really mature, and don't look my age. Still, I haven't yet become interested in dating, like other girls my age. Meh.
Erm, to be more on topic, I really enjoyed Gazette's new cd. I bought the special edition a month ago. It debuted at I think number 4 on the Oricon Charts! (it's like the Billboard charts). Go Gazette! 👍

yeah hahah from gazette to relationships XD .

that's good news! 👍 👍 i bought that edition too and i love it so much! <33 now i need to save for psc tour 😊

Kinsao said:
Well, I dunno, maybe his wife isn't happy about it, fears getting attacked by crazy fangirls or something << cos like Gackt's wife had problems and it sounds really... mehh... ><
But yeah I think most people are mature enough just to be happy for Aoi (if it is true) ne? ^^
Maybe their manager thinks their potential availability is such a part of their charm... 😊
are you kinding?(!) Gackt has no wife
he ist still single. I know he is bi and that he wouldn't mind to have a GF. And that he like girl like blahblahblah...

and one thing that shocked me...😲 :mad:

at the end....8 hours?!!! OMG what are you?!:mad:

I think that 18 is a reasonable age to say that someone is 'mature' enough to make their own decisions about whether they date someone much older. Of course, I can only say 'I think 18' (as an age) based on my own experiences and those of my friends. It just seems like me and most people that I know were mature enough at that age to make these kinds of decisions.

And, of course, it depends a lot on the individual, in fact on both the individuals involved. There are as many types of relationships as there are people!

When you are... for example (thinking of myself personally here) between ages of 11 and 16, there are a lot of times that you feel pretty mature and all that, and it's not until you're a bit older and have a slightly different perspective that you feel that, uhhhh, sometimes you weren't really. ><

I feel that I changed a lot between the ages of 15 and 19, not necessarily in 'maturity' per se, just in terms of outlook. Not in everything, though - there are also some ways in which I feel more or less the same now as I did when I was, say, 13! =P

Although of course people mature at different rates, there is a general sort of margin of people mostly being mature more or less at age 18 or 19.

Personally, I take guideline of '15 years' (either way... although I'm not quite old enough yet for it to apply to me the other way round! XD), in other words, not to date a guy who is a completely different generation from me, i.e. old enough to be my father. 15 years is that age (of course, guys younger than 15 have fathered kids but it's not so usual o_O) so that's my cut-off point. 😌

Woah, I have been rambling again ne! :sorry:

And yeah it was Gackt's ex-wife I was thinking of. =P

And those pictures are HOT!!! :)

Whoa whoa i havent been here for a while and theres this big thing of Aoi's being married with a child?? But i couldnt find the original post tho T.T Sooo would someone be patient enough to fill me in?? Thankie thankie sooo much, sorrie if i'm a little bit behind... But this is like, SHOCKING news lol

Virgo288 said:
Whoa whoa i havent been here for a while and theres this big thing of Aoi's being married with a child?? But i couldnt find the original post tho T.T Sooo would someone be patient enough to fill me in?? Thankie thankie sooo much, sorrie if i'm a little bit behind... But this is like, SHOCKING news lol

I don't know much, really. I've only read about this on Jref, and in all likeliness it is probably a rumour. No one seems to know for sure, or has any direct sources or links. So, please don't worry too much. 👍

Right now I am really depressed. I went to Gazette's official site, and the live show I wanted to go to is all...sold...out! 😭 😭 And the worst thing about it is, it's near where I live! They normally never come near where I live! :( Oh well. Maybe...somehow, I can find another location relatively close by. 😭

And I wanted this to be the first concert I would attend. Now I know not to wait so long. Oh well, life goes on. :p

>O< Whattt?!?!?! near you?!!?! You're so lucky to even live in the same country as them! >< I have a new goal now: Go to Japan and see a Gazette concerte before I die... XP

Aww no! Bad luck! :( *hugs* Ahhh... well... maybe you can go to another concert, even if it isn't so near to where you live... ^^

Awww, Applesoveroranges, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to make you upset. 🙇‍♂️ I'm sure one day you'll be able to see them in concert in Japan. Or maybe they'll do something overseas one day. 👍
By the way, do Gazette's concerts have an age requirement? :? I would hate to one day show up at an entrance and have the people in charge say, "How old are you?" and I would be like, "Ehhh...:eek: "

Hide My Heart said:
I dont think Japan has too much of an age limit on concerts...or do they? :?
I'm not sure. I was just wondering, because I was looking all over their official website to find out. And I know certain bands when they tour, say, America have age limits (like Dir en grey...but they do certain, um, strange things on stage? :LOL: )
How come there are age limits? Is it because of the actual performance, or to avoid pre-teen crazy screaming creepy fangirls? Because I'm sure fangirls of all ages exist. (thankfully not many at all on jref). Sorry for my ignorance. 😌

Well, there are age limits in the UK as well... it's usually 14+, 16+ or 18+ at lives. I never really thought about it before but I assumed it was a safety thing, when there are large crowds and especially at lives where there's moshing and such... at 14 years most people ain't yet finished growing and are a bit smaller than us old people! wouldn't want anyone to get squashed or otherwise damaged! :p

Yeah, I can see where that would cause a safety problem. Some of my friends might have a bit of a problem with the whole "getting squashed" thing. :LOL: I'd probably be okay, since I'm pretty tall.
Ack! Kinsao! You're not old! 😲

I've watched things on television before about those "mosh pits". Scary. All the people look like: :box: or :cry:

It's worse - I'm old and short. Wonder if I can pull the 'fragile' card? :? Perhaps I ought to take a walking stick to the MUCC live... and if people refuse to respect their elders, I can use it to batter my way to the front... :LOL: :box:

Back
Top Bottom