What's new

Babies are like poems; they're beautiful-to their creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
19 Nov 2003
To everyone else, they are just irritating.

And since I have no children, here is some poetry.

The day is setting in the mind
Every little dream you're dreaming loses sight
Lay under the new star, cast far, in the night
Phantasms that breed the angels are losing might

Killing the birthright
Clouds come for you
Kill beings on sight
Waiting for you

Dancing on the edge of madness
Satan says hello
Will the laughter mask the sadness (or will)
Demons melt the snow

Will the hope of fools dispell the truth
Or will they cast away
Are those horsemen standing on my roof
What do they have to say

Leave me be in death tonight
Every single time you try to end the fight..

Stand everyday in a land of chaos
Fall everynight in peace
No more life is left for the Christ

Killing the deathright
Light comes for you
Kill creatures on sight
Coming for you

Dancing in the astral planes
Lucifer says goodbye
Will your hatred make you insane
Or will it make you die

Was it last night that she hunted me
And said life wouldnt last
What happened when she couldnt forsee
The future from the past

Now post your freewritings. Go ahead. Its fun.

BET YOU COULD PUT IT TO MUSIC...

I don't know you well enough to sit for my baby, he he .
When ya get that band togeather, I wanna see a picture !

Frank

🙂

Deb: I spewed it out to a melody that's been playing in my head all day.

IChef: Thankies.

Frank: It is music. Its stuck in my head, and when I get to, I'll take the time out to write it down, so my band can record it.

Hallelujah!

Great song, Winter. Maybe you should be a composer one day. :) b

Wow. Deep.
You got to love those non-conformist, antichrist, gothic types...
Yeah...grow up.

Originally posted by Shigatsu
Wow. Deep.
You got to love those non-conformist, antichrist, gothic types...
Yeah...grow up.

Wow. Grow up. Such incredible advice. I'm surprised no one has told me to do such a thing before. You are an amazing person, good sir, or woman, or herm, whatever you are. You should really write a book. Call it "Sound Advice of the Ages". I'm sure you'd sell trillions of copies. I'll buy a few. Hell, I'd like you to make me a special list of incredible advice I havent heard from anyone else in the world.

Please, will you please do me the favor of shedding all your countless tidbits of advice? Please, dont bogart the boundless depths of your goddess-like knowledge. I need all I can get, especially from you, oh wise sage of a board member.

Originally posted by Winter
Wow. Grow up. Such incredible advice. I'm surprised no one has told me to do such a thing before. You are an amazing person, good sir, or woman, or herm, whatever you are. You should really write a book. Call it "Sound Advice of the Ages". I'm sure you'd sell trillions of copies. I'll buy a few. Hell, I'd like you to make me a special list of incredible advice I havent heard from anyone else in the world.

Please, will you please do me the favor of shedding all your countless tidbits of advice? Please, dont bogart the boundless depths of your goddess-like knowledge. I need all I can get, especially from you, oh wise sage of a board member.

*enter dark-sarcastic-nonconforming-gothic comeback here*

I see.

So to save time, come up with a witless unoriginal remark like you did above. Not only does this save time, but it relaxes the creative muscle of the brain.

You're brilliance never ceases to amaze me. You've even managed to master the art of economizing your comebacks. Brilliance. Sheer brilliance.

I see.

So to save time, come up with a witless unoriginal remark like you did above. Not only does this save time, but it relaxes the creative muscle of the brain.

You're brilliance never ceases to amaze me. You've even managed to master the art of economizing your comebacks. Brilliance. Sheer brilliance.

This Quote above is a wonderful example of 窶徼oo much sarcasm窶昶?ヲsure, it was witty and funny at first, but after a while it窶冱 like......riiight.

I know I窶冦 brilliant, dear Winter. There is no need for the repetitive name calling. We are who we are, and in that case I pity you.

"Too much sarcasm"....noted. Is this a term you learned from Harvard? Or did you learn it from St. Mary's?

"Too much sarcasm"....noted. Is this a term you learned from Harvard? Or did you learn it from St. Mary's?

hey hey now...saying I'm going to an American university...that's a low blow. Ok ok, I'll back off- I wouldn't want to get deepy hurt by your words.

Oh my goodness, I forgot; you're in Ireland. What was I thinking saying an American college. I'm really sorry about that...er, okay...maybe you learned your skills from Catholic vs. Protestant State?

ok ladies youre gonna have to take it to pms if you wanna keep this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom