Note that this thread was started 1214 days ago and might not be up-to-date anymore. Please consider creating a new thread before posting.

Thread: Amazing Cigar Bar

後輩 Male
    Join Date May 25, 2011
    Location Tempe
    Posts 1
    Japan-Tokyo

Thumbs up Amazing Cigar Bar

国際交流パーティー
    Tokyo International Party

I just got back from the JWC Cigar Bar in Ginza and can definitely say hands down this was the best cigar experience of my life. The bartender was able to recommend a cigar (Cuban, a rare treat for an American) and paired it along with some great Japanese Whiskey. My cigar also included some amazing truffles and the bartender hand cut a large cube of ice into a perfect sphere in front of me.

Anyone looking not just for a cigar, but a great experience to go with it, should check this place out. It's right behind the Tiffany's store on the main strip, 2F. Outside it says to call ahead to make sure a table is available, but this is not necessary. There was no table charge, but this might have been because I sat at the bar.
    Last edited by thomas; May 25, 2011 at 23:43. Reason: Sorry, no spamvertisments!