What's new

military flight into Japan

limiko04

後輩
13 May 2004
I will soon take an unofficial flight into Yokota. Can anyone tell me where the customs office is located. My girlfriend is planning to meet me there. I have heard it is not on the base and is in town. I would hate to lose our precious time searching for each other.

Thank you.

When you get to Yokota, the AMC terminal personell will be able to direct you. Take the directions that they give you and catch a taxi!

But that does not help my girlfriend know where to meet me. She has something very special planned, the details of which could be censored if they were listed here. (and she hasn't told me anyhow)

Ok, have her contact Yokota (she should be able to get the #) Many of the workers are Japanese, she could ask one of them for the information!

Yokota's number from off base is 042-552-2510.

If the Customs Office is in Tachikawa, here's a map:
http://www.tokyo-customs.go.jp/map/tatikawa.html

Here's the address and phone number for the Tachikawa Customs:
〒190-0022
東京都立川市錦町4-1-18立川合同庁舎内
TEL 042-522-6004

Thank you for the number, she called them and believes that she knows where to meet me. This should work out great, unless of course the professor is right. I like the quote, he must be a character, or you are, or both.

limiko04 said:
Thank you for the number, she called them and believes that she knows where to meet me. This should work out great, unless of course the professor is right. I like the quote, he must be a character, or you are, or both.

We are, believe me.

He also says, "Of course you have an inferiority complex, Mr. Cash. Why wouldn't you?"

Back
Top Bottom