Note that this thread was started 1241 days ago and might not be up-to-date anymore. Please consider creating a new thread before posting.

Thread: Bento Tradition?

後輩 Male
    Join Date Apr 12, 2011
    Location Bogotá
    Posts 1
    Colombia

Question Bento Tradition?

国際交流パーティー
    Tokyo International Party

Ok, where should I start?... Ok, I just joined the forum. I live in South America and I create origami models... No I didn't post in the wrong subforum . I'm not that good as an origami creator but I joined a contest anyway. The contest was posted in an origami Spanish forum, it's about creating original models related with Japan.

I'm working on origami bento boxes. I have to take pictures to upload them into the forum to participate. Anyway, there's a lot I don't know about the bento lunches that I need to in order to work on the concept. That's the reason of this post, hoping you can help me out with some questions:

1. When you take a bento box to school or work what other utensils and containers do you pack besides the box?
    2. Is there a particular way to organize those utensils and containers on the table before eating?
    3. Do you pack something to drink? What do adults, and what do kids, usually drink with a bento lunch? Would that be between bites or after having finished eating everything?
    4. What kind of chopsticks do you use in a bento lunch (in school or work)?

Please help me out with my questions!... as a way of thanking you, I can share in the forum the steps for making my Thin Two-Colored Pocket (for chopsticks or incense) I just created, but you would have to tell me if you're interested .
    Last edited by Gerardo; Apr 12, 2011 at 21:16.