What's new

Easy recipes for everybody.

*sigh*The recipes make me so hungry, and I crave Ramen, but I can't have any because we can't buy instant noodle stuff like the ones needed here, and the ones that you make with noodles and stuff that we have take forever, even if you dont need to do anything with the soup, everything else takes alot of time too, and I don't have most of the stuff that u need like chicken bones. *trying to keep himself from drooling on the keyboard from looking at recipes.

Ramen.....I can't wait to try it.

Man, I'm finding it hard not to drool all over the keyboard from seeing all these recipes, I CANT WAIT TO TRY RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Do you have a rice dish made with beef too :) Been wondering what i can do with rice, plus am fancying beef tonight :D

How about niku-jaga?
Cut beef into very thin slices - the thinner, the better.
Cut carrots and potatoes (both peeled) into small chunks.
Cut onions into 6-8 wedges.
Put a deep pan or pot on the stove, put all the incredients into it, put soy sauce and sake, and cook over low heat. (Cast iron pot is ideal. If the pan is rather thin, put a little bit of water so that it won't burn while cooking...)
It's very simple, but goes well with white rice.

want to try beef shogayaki??
easy ...
Cut beef into very thin slices - the thinner, the better.
Cut onion slice.. and cabbage..

After pan with oil..put all ingredient
after put a sauce..
this recipes for make sauce shogayaki.

Shoga Yaki Sos
Sake 700ml
Mirin 700ml
Shoyu 1000ml
Dashi water 1000ml
Sugar, Onion, Ginger ---400 gram
All blender

thanks

croquette is easy and delicious~ i just make it like:

grate potatoes (2 per person i think) and mix them with 2 tbsp of flour and 1 egg.
put olive oil (healthiest) in a pan and let it heat up
take a bit of potato mixture and put it into oil, flip it when the bottom is brown and..... viola ^^

Apple with dishes with peanuts sauce

I introduce easy dessert recipe.

*Ingredients*
1/2 Apple
1 tbsp Peanuts
1 tbsp Mirin
1tbsp Vinegar
a little Salt

*How to*
1. An apple with skin is cut into the leaf form of a ginkgo tree, and soaked in salt water(out of ingredients).
2. Peanuts are cut roughly and ground well.
3. Season mirin,vinegar and salt together, and then dress 1. of apple(drained salt water well) with them.

basic Japanese recipes

For basic Japanese food recipes, please consult this thread
http://www.bob-an.com/recipe/English/index_e.html

For my own recipe on barbecued oyster just follow the following steps.

Buy about a dozen oysters in shell from you favorite supermarket.

Wash oyster shells with cold water. If partially open, rinse the inside.

Prepare hibachi with charcoal/coal (😊 oops, sorry about global warming...we promise to take public transit next week)

put oysters on grill of hot hibachi.

when oyster shells open, remove and add tobasco sauce, lemon juice and a few drops of shoyu sauce.

Enjoy!!👍

Japanese bakery style Tuna melts:

Take one package of Pillsbury crossiant dough
One can of Tuna
A bit of mayo
Shredded cheese

Make a light tuna salad out of the drained tuna and mayo. Mix in a fair amount of shredded cheese. Form crossiants from the dough and place tuna mix into center. Use two or three portions of the dough to make larger buns or shapes as desired. Bake at 350*F for 10-12 minutes and there you have it. I love Japanese bakeries but some of what they do isn't very complex at all. Maybe not worth 400 yen in some cases!
:D

waaaaaaaahhh...misa-chan sure is great!!!

do u like cooking very much, misa-chan??you must be a great chef!!

anyway, thanks for those receipes....slllrppp~
makes me want to tryy...

Homemade Curry Sauce with Chicken
Cut in big chunks:
3~4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Prepare a spice rub; combine in a plastic ziplock bag:
3~4 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoons black pepper
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon powdered red hot pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Rub the spices on the chicken in the bag and let it sit for at least an hour.
In a Dutch oven heat over medium heat:
1 cup vegetable oil
Add:
5 medium onions chopped
Cook until onions are translucent, add:
5 tablespoons curry powder
(I use a mixture of many types of different curry powder you can get @ grocery stores and a health food store)
Stir well, cook covered stirring occasionally until onions are tender and start to melt for about 20 minutes, add:
3~4 medium carrots cut in chunks
5~7 medium potatoes cut in chunks
5 cloves garlic minced
8 oz can tomato paste
Cook, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft on the outside, add:
5~7 cups chicken stock, enough to cover all the vegetables
3 bay leaves
Reduce the heat to medium low, cook covered until vegetables are soft and cooked through for about 40~50 minutes, add chicken and cook some more over low heat for about 30 minutes.
Serve over hot rice or with Naan.

This was posted a very long time ago, but I was wondering how spicy this curry is. Does anybody know? I'm very weak with spicy foods, but I love curry when it's not too spicy for me to handle! If I don't use the chili powder and the powdered red hot pepper in, would it still taste like curry? I'm not sure how people make the kind of curry that isn't spicy =/.

Misa.j is a regular member here.

She's super nice. Don't be afraid to send her a private message if you don't get an answer to your post. I'm sure she won't mind helping you.

Uncle Frank

🙂

saucecake said:
This was posted a very long time ago, but I was wondering how spicy this curry is. Does anybody know? I'm very weak with spicy foods, but I love curry when it's not too spicy for me to handle! If I don't use the chili powder and the powdered red hot pepper in, would it still taste like curry? I'm not sure how people make the kind of curry that isn't spicy =/.
Hi saucecake! That recipe is old... My curry has changed since then, but there are many variations of curry out there anyways. You can definitely skip those spices and add unsweetend yogurt or coconut milk if you like it mild. I tend to like mine on the spicy side, so I mix many spices.

Main spice is the curry powder, which should be toasted quickly in a pan to enhance the flavor, so try to find high quality curry if possible.

Back
Top Bottom