Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Donburi

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Gyoza

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Never had Japanese Food

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
It's a tough one. On one hand some Udon would go down nicley, but I havn't found a decent Sushi for ages, DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE ! :(

鰻の蒲焼

Originally Posted by Frank D. White
Had little kid's wading pool filled with live eels. You got a 18 IN fishing pole with a treble hook & no bait. After you yanked 1 out they cooked it right there on a little habatchi. For a certain time around cherry blossum time they were everywhere!!
What was the name for the cooked eel ??

Frank

:eek:
Unagi no Kabayaki!
sumiyaki-1.jpg

Famous for eel is always Lake Hamana, but the town with the largest production in Japan is actually Isshiki near Nagoya.

Isshiki township page
related thread

I would really like some rice and curry tonight. My girlfriend makes it great, but shes visiting family in Vietnam! Oh cruel worlddddddd:(

If I had the choice I would ALWAYS pick tuna sushi first. I just love it! Besides that, in order I would choose: tonkatsu, white noodle/cold buckwheat noodles, and then yakitori.

Man, after reading this thread, am so glad that i know of 2 supermarkets that do oriental foods, and more to the point a brand new Japanese restaurant. Has anyone considered buyin online from places like: japancentre.com
Only thing is, why does the restaurants av to cost so damn much

geese, whats with all the food choices. Between all those choices and a couple beers i would get fat really quick.

How about not eating Japanese tonight, for once xDD
But I do like my mothers, oyakodon, tempura and curry.

waii...i choose all... (except "never had japanesse food" of course)

well, i always want to eat japanesse food everytimee....those all looks soooooo delicious....

Yakitori? Maybe, but without a good beer to go along, and good friends, it would be pretty sad an occasion.

Dinner reservation @ local YUKI restaurant this evening !

*Chirashi-zushi
*Calamari steak
*grilled hamachi
*variety of sushi

Back
Top Bottom