Note that this thread was started 3369 days ago and might not be up-to-date anymore. Please consider creating a new thread before posting.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page:

Thread: Japanese girls legs!

後輩 Male
    Join Date Jan 29, 2005
    Location North Italy
    Age 30
    Posts 9
    Italy

Question Japanese girls legs!

国際交流パーティー
    Tokyo International Party

What do you think about the legs of the japanese girls?
    The body of the Japanese girls is quite different to the Caucasican one.
    Do you mind about it? Do you feel it like a problem. Did you take a lot of time to get used about it? Do you like them soo much?
    Do you think that Japanese girls mind about our differences?

Let's talk about it.

See ya
    Male
    Join Date Dec 22, 2004
    Location Sunny South Korea
    Posts 2,335
    South Korea

delicate, delicate...

I can see that you're interested in the subject.
    I personally never saw a Japanese girl's leg(s) up close.

Can I make a suggestion? This seems to be a delicate subject.
    Female members may object; too sexist maybe?
    Sorry to discourage you, but there must be a way to discuss these things (persons' legs, that is) discreetly.

How about have peole sign up and go to the chat window where privacy is protected.

That way, you can enjoy your subject to your heart's desire, without facing any formidable challenge from our female members.

Just a suggestion to avoid any hairy problems. Can't force you. Let's see how it goes...how about it?
    [B][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Blue] Z: The fish in the water are happy.
    H: How do you know ? You're not fish.
    Z: How do you know I don't ? You're not me.
    H: True I am not you, and I cannot know. Likewise, I know you're not, therefore I know you don't.
    Z: You asked me how I knew implying you knew I knew. In fact I saw some fish, strolling down by the Hao River, all jolly and gay. [/COLOR]
    --[url=http://www.newsjourney.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=8]Zhuangzi[/url] [/SIZE][/B]
    Hullu Male
    Join Date Apr 22, 2004
    Location Espoo
    Age 30
    Posts 3,568
    Finland
    well, when I was in Japan I saw a loooooot of girls with 'chicken legs', it's a nice way to put it hehe ...because their legs are really thin...and a lot of j-girls have leg problems...like different shapes...it's not that they can help it tho it's something genetical.
    ~ Parempi hullu kuin tylsä - Better crazy than boring ~
    http://www.fin-style.be/blog -> My Blog about Finland and other random thingies.
    Where I'm Supposed to Be Female
    Join Date Jan 31, 2003
    Location Virginia
    Age 37
    Posts 4,826
    United States
    I think this thread is a very bad idea.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)
    先輩 Male
    Join Date Nov 15, 2002
    Location mushroom forest
    Posts 1,803
    United States
    yeah, I have to agree with pretty eyes....this is one of those threads where you ask the wrong question and you get a Kaori Makimura ten ton hammer smashed on your head....
    I know nothing...except the answer is 42. You know more than I do.
    SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN Male
    Join Date May 21, 2003
    Location Portland-USA
    Age 64
    Posts 9,236
    USA - Maine

I Want Equal Time For......

discussing Looong BLACK HAIR !!!!

Frank

TAKE WHAT I SAY WITH A GRAIN OF SUGAR !!
    I USED TO BE FUNNY, BUT MY WIFE HAD ME NEUTERED!
    Join Date Jul 8, 2004
    Age 32
    Posts 574
    Australia
    Why do so many Japanese girls have bruises on their legs?
    [CENTER] [URL=http://www.peoplewhoknowstuff.com/forum.php] Do you know stuff?
    [IMG]http://www.popculturepooka.com/images/drunkenpanda.gif[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    Delusions of Adequacy Male
    Join Date Mar 15, 2002
    Location Japan
    Posts 8,785
    Japan-Gunma
    Originally Posted by Frank D. White
    discussing Looong BLACK HAIR !!!!

Frank

Damn your eyes, Frank. Thanks to you every time I see a girl with loooong BLACK HAIR you know what I think of? I think of Frank D. White. Damn your eyes.
    Male
    Join Date Dec 22, 2004
    Posts 2,335
    South Korea
    Originally Posted by FirstHousePooka
    Why do so many Japanese girls have bruises on their legs?
    Are you talking about a two-liner, or is it a medical question?

As for the first, J-girls are known to play chicken fight when no guy's around!
    Without a real chikcen, that is.

As for the second, some Asians are known to have weak capilary vessel lining, making them susceptible to bruises, especially the girls.

As for another lame answer, unrelenting corporal punishment in the public schools maybe?
    Join Date Jul 8, 2004
    Age 32
    Posts 574
    Australia
    Lol it was a serious question.

Look at many J girls legs and you notice bruises, scratches and grazes.

Its... odd.
    Male
    Join Date Dec 22, 2004
    Posts 2,335
    South Korea
    Originally Posted by FirstHousePooka
    Lol it was a serious question.

Look at many J girls legs and you notice bruises, scratches and grazes.

Its... odd.
    That sounds more like gang violence related.
    Have you ever been apporached by a strange female, demanding the contents of your wallet?
    Or could it be girls asserting their manhood as a part the women's lib. movement?
    I wonder if Brad Pitt's popularity in the Fight Club has anything to do?
    Male
    Join Date Dec 4, 2003
    Location Alaska/Alaskan Native (Inupiat)
    Age 27
    Posts 224
    Canada
    The next time you see a Japanese with bruised legs ask them wtf is up.
    Male
    Join Date Dec 22, 2004
    Posts 2,335
    South Korea
    This thread can easily turn into something ugly.
    No offense meant, but I can see you, or anyone, can get unhappy about my comments.
    Apologies.
    Last edited by lexico; Feb 1, 2005 at 21:58.
    Twirling dragon Male
    Join Date Jul 17, 2002
    Location 西京
    Posts 3,333
    Belgium - Brussels
    I admit not noticing any difference in legs... But that is not my favourite part of the body either.

Visit Japan for free with Wa-pedia : over 150 destinations
    Follow the Japan Forum on Twitter
    Eupedia : Europe Guide & Genetics
    Maciamo & Eupedia on Twitter

"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.
    Male
    Join Date Jun 3, 2004
    Age 43
    Posts 1,983
    Japan
    @ the bruises, it is usually jr high/ high school girls. Girls in Japan are (at least at my observance) very active in sports activities at school. This is where most of the bruises come from.

@ legs in general? Personally I have noticed some of the nicest legs I have ever seen since living here in Japan. The Japanese women have very nice and well proportioned legs, not to mention that their hip size is (usually) smaller which also makes the legs look a bit nicer. On the other hand, I have noticed many women here with what we call back home BOWLEGS. Basically meaning that the legs are not very straight and actually "bow" outward away from one another.

@ this being a delicate thread? why? Every nation, every race has the same problem with their legs, it is just more noticable on Asian women...not exactly sure why...but I will still say that overall Japanese women have the prettiest legs (IMHO)!
    Male
    Join Date Dec 22, 2004
    Posts 2,335
    South Korea
    Originally Posted by CC1
    @ this being a delicate thread? why? Every nation, every race has the same problem with their legs, it is just more noticable on Asian women...not exactly sure why...but I will still say that overall Japanese women have the prettiest legs (IMHO)!
    The first positive reponse is much appreciated.
    However there's still the danger of being blamed for being sexist, fetische, or both.
    Have you heard of a befriender of Jews being labeled anti-Semitic?
    These things are tricky; being positive I'm afraid can prove naiive.
    Because now the Japanese males can be offended!
    Male
    Join Date Jun 3, 2004
    Age 43
    Posts 1,983
    Japan
    Originally Posted by lexico
    The first positive reponse is much appreciated.
    However there's still the danger of being blamed for being sexist, fetische, or both.
    Have you heard of a befriender of Jews being labeled anti-Semitic?
    These things are tricky; being positive I'm afraid can prove naiive.
    Because now the Japanese males can be offended!
    That is one problem with the world today...everyone is afraid of offending anyone! WTF??? What was said that was so bad? The truth? Nothing sexist...nothing of a fetish...at least not so far! If anyone gets offended, they truly should just grow the F$#@ UP! There used to be a day when GROWN UPS could have a simple conversation!
    焼肉わが家が一番!! Female
    Join Date Jun 22, 2004
    Location 渋谷区
    Age 27
    Posts 323
    Japan
    Originally Posted by den4
    yeah, I have to agree with pretty eyes....this is one of those threads where you ask the wrong question and you get a Kaori Makimura ten ton hammer smashed on your head....

I was the first to use "pretty eyes" , don't violate my copy rights !!

What the ?! Why are we speaking about legs here , as long as they function , they are fine however they look .
    Join Date Jan 31, 2003
    Location Virginia
    Age 37
    Posts 4,826
    United States
    Well, since everyone's jumping on....

I've noticed a lot of them are like my husband's legs, which are bowed and have no shape. No real muscle definition.

I've also had friends tell me they wished they had "western" legs because Westerners have "skinnier" ankles, but I didn't get that at all.
    Male
    Join Date Jun 3, 2004
    Age 43
    Posts 1,983
    Japan
    Originally Posted by kirei_na_me
    I've also had friends tell me they wished they had "western" legs because Westerners have "skinnier" ankles, but I didn't get that at all.

LOL...guess that depends upon where they look! Don't go to McD's at lunch time!
    後輩 Male
    Join Date Jan 29, 2005
    Location North Italy
    Age 30
    Posts 9
    Italy
    I'm sorry if someone doesn't feel fine speaking about it, but mine was just a curiosity.
    My girlfriend is Japanese and I don't hide that at beginning I had some problems tuning my eyes in the asian beauty canon. Nowadays my feeling is different, I like Japanese girls body. I'm with CC1 saying that some Japanese girls have the prettiest legs in the world.
    Than I don't think that this is a too sexist topic.
    I'd like to read what the japanese girls think about gaikokugin body.

I think that about bruises CC1 is right and than I want to add that Japanese girls skin is very soft and to get a big and dark bruise is very easy for them.
    Female
    Join Date Jan 25, 2005
    Location Miyavi-land
    Age 26
    Posts 2,005
    Sweden
    Originally Posted by kirei_na_me
    Well, since everyone's jumping on....

I've noticed a lot of them are like my husband's legs, which are bowed and have no shape. No real muscle definition.

and suddenly you join in, even though you said it was a bad idea from the beginning??

ANYWAYS! I´m a western girl and I admire the legs of the japanese women. The have soo pretty, kawaii skinny legs!!

Besides, why not have a thread like this, the j-rock fangirls are all discussing the hotness/look/weight/feelings of the japanese guys... hehe.

about the bruises... could it be because most japanese have very pale legs. I think everyone has a little bruises, but when your legs are tanned you can´t really see it. Legs = white, then you see all the bruises.
    For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Empty lines are also counted. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: one image up to 300 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall and 20k in size
    If you do want to have text and an image, you can have a maximum of 2 normal lines (or 4 small lines) and one image (in a new line) up to 300 pixels wide, 60 pixels tall and 15k in size."
    Male
    Join Date Jun 3, 2004
    Age 43
    Posts 1,983
    Japan
    Originally Posted by isayhello
    about the bruises... could it be because most japanese have very pale legs. I think everyone has a little bruises, but when your legs are tanned you can´t really see it. Legs = white, then you see all the bruises.
    That is true, but it isn't just one small bruise, it is usually several (7-15 I guess) bruises all over the lower half of the legs.
    Female
    Join Date Jan 25, 2005
    Location Miyavi-land
    Age 26
    Posts 2,005
    Sweden
    Yep, CC1:
    Cause I have bruises too, even though I´m not japanese, and when I don´t have a tan, my bruises show. (Sorry, all of you who didn´t wanna hear about my legs, i just took it as an example! )
    Join Date Jan 31, 2003
    Location Virginia
    Age 37
    Posts 4,826
    United States
    Originally Posted by isayhello
    and suddenly you join in, even though you said it was a bad idea from the beginning??
    Yeah.

I thought it had the potential to get ugly because of the wording in the original post.

Anyway...why not?

That is true. No reason why everyone else can't be as shallow as the j-music fangirls. I've got a J-guy of my own, by the way.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page: