What's new

Japanese girls legs!

Lucky you, Kirei - your own J-guy!!

No, thereツ´s nothing wrong with this Thread, only, I thought it a little wierd that you first didnt like it and then joined in.. nevermind!

hey kirei, that's what my gf said too, that her ancles where thicker than mine...wooo omoshiroi !! well, just like every race in this world there are different...All ppl are equal...but not physical !! ;-) some ppl have problems with shape of legs...some have problems with other parts...but the main thing I believe is that japanese girls and other asian girls are more thin and not as westerners is because of the foodculture...japan has a lot of seafood and eat lots of rice...western culure = potatoes and meat most of the time. I also think that it's because of the paler skin you can see bruises easier...and the sensitive skin.for instance; I have to like give my sis a spank on her arm and she has a bruise ☝ !!

I dont know about you guys and what you like, but I definitely dont want any curves.

Im all into, girls should be really thin and girly. Many japanese women are skinny like this. Its soo nice. This is how I try to look.

But I dont know what the guys like?

japanese girls tend to be more petit, both shorter and thinner that western girls.
but it doesnt really matter, does it?

who cares...

Suki-Yaki said:
I was the first to use "pretty eyes" , don't violate my copy rights !! :D :D

What the ?! Why are we speaking about legs here , as long as they function , they are fine however they look .

They have a copyright on pretty eyes already? :D
I didn't see them in the bylaws of this forums page when I signed up.... LOL
oh well....it's another example of what I didn't know.... :D

The girl I'm currently hooking up with is nicely curvy.
Its great.

Yet she complains she is fat just as much as any other girl from any other country sometimes does.

FirstHousePooka said:
The girl I'm currently hooking up with is nicely curvy.
Its great.

Yet she complains she is fat just as much as any other girl from any other country sometimes does.
Yeah heard that story too 😌 ....although to me she has a nice sexy curve...and she doesn't even look fat in any possible way<^____^> (but that's just girls right!? ^.^)

RockLee said:
the main thing I believe is that japanese girls and other asian girls are more thin and not as westerners is because of the foodculture...japan has a lot of seafood and eat lots of rice...western culure = potatoes and meat most of the time. I also think that it's because of the paler skin you can see bruises easier...and the sensitive skin.
I'd like to qualify your statement.
Seafood={plants, moluscs, fish} ne?
Plants: good for skinny
Moluscs: maybe good for skinny?
Fish: Not good for skinny, although better than red meat or land based white meat, still bad for clear skin!
Murcury via tuna or other fish is also scary, and bad for skin, bone, blood!

Some more health advice, although alwarranted,
Pale skin may be a sign of anemia;
Must take B group vitamins for normal corpuscule level

Easy bruises may be a sign of underdeveloped fibrous tissue:
Must take calcium, vitamin C, and protein to fix that.

I agree with you on rice.
Plenty of fiber in rice.
So much beter than potatoes or wheat based food stuff.
Prevents constipation, too.
Drink lots of miso soup also helps good mass flow through the body.

As for me, I like healthy legs.
Thin legs? Ohhh, pitiful! Bless those with thin legs!
Must excercise and eat well to keep legs healthy!
Simple as that! Whether Japanese or not.

Dream Time said:
those girls are 20 something year old.
i am Asian, so its easier for me to guess the age of Asian people
I've also noticed the "tear pouches;" they are closer to 26 rather than the alternative. And like somebody said earlier, it's the things that don't show that count. Whatever that may mean.

lexico said:
I'd like to qualify your statement.
Seafood={plants, moluscs, fish} ne?
Plants: good for skinny
Moluscs: maybe good for skinny?
Fish: Not good for skinny, although better than red meat or land based white meat, still bad for clear skin!
Murcury via tuna or other fish is also scary, and bad for skin, bone, blood!

Some more health advice, although alwarranted,
Pale skin may be a sign of anemia;
Must take B group vitamins for normal corpuscule level

Easy bruises may be a sign of underdeveloped fibrous tissue:
Must take calcium, vitamin C, and protein to fix that.

I agree with you on rice.
Plenty of fiber in rice.
So much beter than potatoes or wheat based food stuff.
Prevents constipation, too.
Drink lots of miso soup also helps good mass flow through the body.

As for me, I like healthy legs.
Thin legs? Ohhh, pitiful! Bless those with thin legs!
Must excercise and eat well to keep legs healthy!
Simple as that! Whether Japanese or not.
+ the fact that a lot of japanese ppl hardly sleep...it's also essential for the health... ☝

i'm not going to read this whole topic i have to go to the post office
i had a very very close friend
she had very short legs
she was 5-8, but her body above the knees was that of 5-10 or 6

i did not notice this fact, even after several trips to japan, till a female friend of japanese/caucasian parentage -- pointed out that she had long legs, unlike japanese people
then the light unfortunately came on

one day before all this (first trip to tokyo probably -- yoyogi youth hostel gives me so much trouble nowadays), i was sitting down across from yoyogi park on those stone benches
a lot of people were preparing to do some sort of run/marathon
or walk, actually in reality
i remember saying "man... that is sad" and concentrating on my bento and peach water

Hey, I used to have bruises all over my legs! :D
It's funny you guys notice those things. My bruises are from bug bites, though. Bugs really liked me, and I used to scratch the bites untill they bled which left marks on my legs.
Now I have learned how to ignore the itch and the marks are gone. I wonder the bruises that you saw on Japanese girls legs were the same things I had...

About the shape of their legs, people used to sit on the floor in 'seiza' position, maybe that's why their legs are arched and there is a gap in between.

I don't know, my legs are kind of muscular from excersing, though.

BTW, I'm a Japanese and not offended at all.

daikon = large white radish
ashi = leg
anybody want to talk about the eye patches?

budd said:
daikon = large white radish
ashi = leg
anybody want to talk about the eye patches?
Hahahaha....that's too much ..... :D
And I've been wondering about that, too.
What is it about the eye patches? I don't get it????? 😄

Back
Top Bottom