What's new

Japanese girls legs!

Well its not the problem of the girls that they have X legs. My girlfriend had(before) also X legs and i went to a doctor and he said: well, young sir your girl has a genetic problem. does she eat meat a lot he asked?

So there's an anwser: the problem is most of asian people doesn't eat meat enough to grow and to be stronger you must eat more meat. and why the Xlegs?? that becoz the japanese always sit on their knees instead like us to sit on a chair.

but the most Nipponeska's(J-Girls) i saw were beautiful. i havent seen girls with X-legs the last time. (i maybe think they've listened to my advice, lol)

I think X legs are attractive. really. and plus japanese girls don't have cellulitis.

i really envy their legs ! >.<

So there's an anwser: the problem is most of asian people doesn't eat meat enough

It seems to me that the Japanese eat almost nothing but meat. Just about everything that's not a fish dish is a meat dish. It's a tough challenge to find something that's neither.

to grow and to be stronger you must eat more meat.

Step into a time machine and travel back to pre-Meiji Japan and pick a fight with a samurai to assess his strength... he will have never eaten meat, since it was illegal back then.

BTW there's a nice debate about Japanese girls' legs here (sorry if it's already been posted on JREF...)

404 Page Not Found. - GMOインターネット

yeah what is it about the non sweating bit? One day in August a few years ago, I was bucketing down with sweat from my brow and my wife was sitting there dry as a bone, ne'er a bother on her at all. Where is the teeth thread?

I honestly don't see what is so good about Legs. I'd rather look at a persons upper body than their legs... maybe this is because I hate my own and have a biased view?

It's true though. I have seen pictures of Japanese women with great legs and I just think, "Man, I'd kill for those!"

Back
Top Bottom