What's new

A Jewel in Japan's hi-tech crown: sex dolls

Hachiko

後輩
17 Jan 2004
"The other day, we took a drive out to Mount Fuji," reads the letter. "I've enclosed some photos from our trip. As the temperature has been very changeable of late, please take care of yourself."
Tokyo Confidential surveys popular vernacular magazines -- often "salacious, libelous and utterly unreliable" -- to discover what the Japanese are "really thinking."

Along with the handwritten note, signed "Yoshiko," were several photos of a fetching female, some alone, some posed together with a man who appeared to be in his 30s, obviously Yoshiko's beau.

The letter's recipient was Hideo Tsuchiya, president of Orient Industry Co. and Yoshiko's "father," so to speak. Tsuchiya specializes in the design and manufacture of life-size mannequins which -- with no disrespect intended to citizens of the Netherlands -- are referred to in Japan as a "Dutch wife." The dolls serve as sex substitutes for widowers, the handicapped and other males who are able to function sexually but who, for whatever reason, lack human partners.

Japan Times

And I can't believe they have one that's like a child. Well, maybe I can believe it. :mad: I don't think these are as advanced as the Real Dolls, though.

I prefer the real deal though....there ain't no doll that can satisfy me!! :D
I wouldn't even give THAT amount of money for it anyways...

Special Made For Michel Jackson.....

kirei_na_me said:
And I can't believe they have one that's like a child. Well, maybe I can believe it. :mad: I don't think these are as advanced as the Real Dolls, though.

little boys & chimp models!!

Frank

😊 :D :p 👍

I saw the Real Dolls on the show "Real Sex" on HBO. A man and his wife had ordered one to be the extra girl in their menage a trois. One guy had ordered a few of them just so he wouldn't be lonely. He said his girlfriend sometimes got jealous! I thought it was hilarious... :D :D :D The Real Dolls sell for $6000US. They also sell male ones.

Real dolls are hilarious, and ridiculously priced. Anyone who pays 6grand for a fake doll to get pleasure from is, just hopeless, and his priorities are WAY TO mixed up.

no, no...
i mean, yes, yes, why not ? they make pets allready ! dogs that move around, barks and pee in corners. but... i am asking myself some question about those dolls.

do they speak ? what is the temperature of their body, 37.2ツー ? do they smell Chanel Nツー 5 ? (YYYEEAAAACCCCHHHHHHH! disgusting that would be).

but as it is said, there are lots of people who are not able to have a girl friend, for all kind of good different reasons, and we are not here to juge ! maybe, in some cases of deep depression, one of those could be reimbursed by social security ? just maybe. why not ?

:eek: <ack> kowaii desuyo! for the price of one of those things they could probably pay someone to do that for them! <geez> a doll!??!? i remeber when people used to be satisfied with their hands... 😊 . anyway, do you know if they made male versions? 😊 😊 😊

to DaMo

your quote :
This guy Tsuchiya is definitely not trying to be subtle

NO, but he might just get richer than most of us.....

you said :
i remeber when people used to be satisfied with their hands... . anyway, do you know if they made male versions?

so ? what's wrong with your hands ? Therefore, no one needs a male version...

Real Doll makes male versions. They're about $7000. You can go to Real Doll's site and see... :D They make cheaper ones too, but somehow, I just don't see myself warming up to a doll? :p They are interesting to look at, though.

ascate said:
so ? what's wrong with your hands ? Therefore, no one needs a male version...

sure, hands bring satisfaction, i guess, but everyone knows that dolls are more fun to play with... 😊

Keiichi and ashuri2

No keiichi, they dont react, and it's just as well, otherwise it would be called rape !

Sorry ashuri2, I tend to disagree. I'd skip the doll and keep the hands. That's for sure !!!

dreamer said:
Omg o_O
Some people sure don't know anymore what to create 😲

:D you're soo right! the fact that we're discussing this says something about us <not sure what though...> :?

I Had A Classy Blow-up Doll, But....

I filled her with helium and she left me in a huff for HIGHER expectations!!

Frank

:D :( :? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom