What's new

Radioactive contaminated debris are about to be BURNED in OSAKA and the other cities!

Helpjapan

後輩
15 Dec 2011
It has been nine months since the explosions of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.
By big tsunami, there are heaps of rubble in tohoku area. Those debris are contaminated somewhat by cesium, strontium and so on. They should NOT be diffused. However, Japanese government pushes local governments to accept those debris and BURN in each incinerator, which means very dangerous debris will be burned in where you live.
Osaka decided to burn debris next spring. It is just CRAZY. Instead of containment, they spread radioactive contamination.
We got stop this. So far, more than 11,000 calls were made to Osaka prefecture office. They don't listen.
Please HELP Japan, Osaka, and the other cities such as Sanda-city, Hyogo, Shimada-city, Shizuoka....

I also would like to add that those debris have been already burned in TOKYO bay area since November. Next February, they are planning to burn within 23 boroughs. Cesium is vaporized at 671 degrees Celsius, 1239.8 degrees Fahrenheit. Filters at the incinerators can't catch it. If I were you, I won't stay in Tokyo. Just EVAC. Tokyo is already contaminated as bad as Kiev at least. Neutron has been detected in Tokyo, which suggest uranium exsits. You're exposed to radiation internally and externally.

Back
Top Bottom