Thread: Do they look OK?

Gkay's Avatar 後輩 Male
    Turkey

Post Do they look OK?

国際交流パーティー
    Tokyo International Party

Hello! I've been selfstudying Japanese from the program, 'Rosetta Stone'. I know it is not the best way of studying but I can't afford a course, so...

As the Rosetta Stone proceeds, I write the sentences on the screen to my notebook to improve my writing of kanji/hiragana/katakana. I've uploaded two photos from my notebook. Can you please comment on my writing? Does it look OK? I hope it is the right place to ask in the forum.

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

禁漁期 Male
    Japan
    You did quite well.Here's some tips.

The length of the two vertical lines of い are almost the same.
    (If the right one is longer than the left, as in yours, it could be misread as り.)

The last stroke of まはす is too round.

The following site might be somewhat helpful.
    http://kanza.qee.jp/kanji/hirakana.html

User Tag List