What's new

Japan's Conspiracy (1)

Haha conspiracy story are always funny to read!
Just as number theory, a mix of supersition, magie, ...

I'm a Non-native English speaker. And it is often very difficult to make a funny story. To tell the truth, your response is a good evaluation for my English.

Cheery, this last post would be incredibly interesting to someone better versed than I in literary deconstruction. I wish I was better at postmodern sophistry.

I'm really glad to hear that.

Last edited:
Japan's Conspiracy (29-2)

Japan's Conspiracy (29-2)

=== semantic manipulation ===

Antiterrorism Law

The name of this law isn't really "Antiterrorism Law". This name is just an abbreviation of a Japanese law in English. I have never seen a law whose name is so long in Japan.

ツ「窶「ツスツ青ャツ十ナスO窶扼窶ケテ」ナ椎スツ十ヒ?ェ窶愿コ窶堙姑但ニ陳?椎?ニ谷ツ坂?。ツ衆ツ坂?倪?堙俄?堋ィ窶堋「窶堙??敖ュツ青カ窶堋オ窶堋スニ弾ニ陳哉椎?ニ湛ニ暖窶堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙ゥツ攻ナ停?壺?懌┐窶堙俄?佚寂?ーナセ窶堋オ窶堙?行窶堙ュ窶堙ェ窶堙ゥツ坂?伉催嵳廣ツ坂?。ナ停?コツ湘坂?堙娯?禿壺?廬窶傳ツ青ャ窶堙娯?堋ス窶堙溪?堙個鞘?敘?Oツ坂?倪?堙固?ヒ??慊ョ窶堙俄?佚寂?堋オ窶堙??ーテ、窶堋ェツ坂?倪?堋ェナステ?ナス{窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶麓窶冰窶ケy窶堙打?テ麺廣窶堋キ窶堙ゥツ坂?伉催嵳廣ツ坂?。ナ塚??ケc窶懌┐窶堙嫁?テョ窶堙??堋ュツ人窶慊ケ窶廬窶麓窶冰窶堙嫁?テ問?堋キ窶堙ゥ窶愿≫?「テ岩?麓窶冰窶邸ツ」(See Note 1)

(the full name of the law : my translation)

"Special law related to the measures taken by the Japanese government in collaboration with the activities of foreign countries for the purpose of achieving the goals of the Charter of the United Nations and against terrorist attacks including September 11th terrorist attacks in the US, and the humanitarian measures based on the resolutions including UN resolutions."

This kind of law always has a hidden intention.

First of all, the abbreviation of this law is doubtful. I feel sick every time I hear the abbreviation at the news.

The abbreviated name of this law in Japanese is "special terrorism measures law". This abbreviation in Japanese seems to be not against terrorism but for terrorism. I wonder why such confusing abbreviations are used.

I think this is because Japan is a terrorist supporting country behind the stage. If it is not, the government and mass media should give up using this confusing abbreviation in Japanese. There should be no problem.

There is a variety of alternative names for the law such as "Anti-terrorism law", "terrorism defense law" or "law of cooperation with US forces" in Japanese.

These abbreviations would be much more comprehensible.

I read the name and content of the law again and again but I couldn't understand the meaning though I'm well-informed of laws and legal activities (See Note 1). Laws which are too complicated to understand would not deserve to be laws. It is apparent that few voters and parliament members understand the law.

It is possible to form a military alliance even with North Korea when the law is perverted. The law is so well-crafted.

Terrorist groups such as North Korea, al-Qaeda or Taliban say that their purpose is world peace in accordance with the UN Charter. Japan once went to war with the same logic during WWII.

This is a hypothesis.

------------------------(Note 1)----------------------------

Japanese Antiterrorism Law

テロ対策特別措置法 - Wikipedia

http://law.e-gov.go.jp/htmldata/H13/H13HO113.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

Japan's Conspiracy (29-3)

Japan's Conspiracy (29-3)

=== semantic manipulation ===

<< transport ships that carry aircraft >>

Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (MSDF) has transport ships. What are those ships? In general, they are transport ships for military use. But in the MSDF, the definition of a transport ship is a little different. But in reality it is doubly different (See Note 1).

Some amphibious assault ships ( See Note 2) are a little similar to transport ships, but they are strictly distinguished from each other in other countries. Technically speaking, the MSDF has no amphibious assault ships in Japan, though some of its transport ships are virtually amphibious assault ships.

Far from it. Japanese transport ships carry aircraft (See Note 3). Aircraft can take off and land the ships. They are virtually aircraft carriers. I hear that there have been voices of protest. But the MSDF and defense analysts talk back.

"Although those ships seem to be aircraft carriers, they are never aircraft carriers because their equipment is insufficient as qualified aircraft carriers."

This logic is something like the sophism below.

"My automatic rifle is not a weapon but a toy because not bullets but peas are loaded into the rifle."

I want to stop here. It is too absurd to continue.

Of course, it is against the Constitution. Aircraft carriers are not needed for defending Japan. In Japan, there is no place in which there is no airports. Amphibious assault ships cannot defend Japan.

The Japanese government may hope that they will attack Pearl Harbor again.

By the way, transport ship Osumi went to the Indian Ocean to support Afghan operation (See Note 4). The purpose was said to be fuel supply. But I wonder how many aircraft they actually carried.

------------------(Note 1)-----------------------------------

"transport ship" Wikipedia in Japanese

(There are no naval categories in English)

輸送艦 - Wikipedia

------------------(Note 2)---------------------------------

Amphibious assault ship (Wikipedia)

Amphibious assault ship - Wikipedia

------------------(Note 3)--------------------------------

Osumi class LST (a Japanese amphibious assault ship, according to Wikipedia's interpretation)

Ōsumi-class tank landing ship - Wikipedia

Osumi and Shimokita

防衛省・自衛隊:防衛省ウェブサイトのHTTPSへの切り替えのお知らせ

Hyuga class destroyer

Hyūga-class helicopter destroyer - Wikipedia

MSDF's aircraft carrier building plan (Wikipedia in Japanese)

海上自衛隊の航空母艦建造構想 - Wikipedia

------------------(Note 4)-------------------------------

Transport ship Osumi went to the Indian Ocean to support Afghan operation.

ナ津?ナ?テョ窶冢窶堙俄?堋ィ窶堋「窶堙??Cツ湘」ニ断ニ停?壺?堙ーツ行窶堋「窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋スツ。

ナ津?ナ?テョ窶冢窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶啀窶售窶愿コ窶堙俄?堙哉辰ニ停?ーニ誰窶堙滅津シ窶堋ッ窶堙??ケツュツ襲窶波窶板、ナ?テ坂?堋ィ窶堋ィ窶堋キ窶堙昶?堋ェツ「窶愿コ窶怒窶板、ナ坦ツ」窶倪?「窶敕オ窶尿窶倪?披?堙娯?堋ス窶堙淞出窶敖ュツ、窶披?壺?愿コ窶堙俄?堙哉但ニ停?ーニ池ニ但ナ?C窶堙滅津シ窶堋ッ窶堙??ケテャ窶吮ぎナ?テ債「窶堋ウ窶堙昶?堋セ窶堙ェツ」窶堙遺?堙??堋ェツ、ニ弾ニ陳坂?佚篠催エ窶愿≫?「テ岩?麓窶冰窶邸窶堙嫁?テョ窶堙??堋ォツ、ツ出窶敖ュ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶能窶凖ィ窶堙??堋キツ。

http://www.melma.com/backnumber_62506_1483090/

----------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• osumi_2007_09_03.jpg
    osumi_2007_09_03.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 116
Japan's Conspiracy (29-4)

Japan's Conspiracy (29-4)

=== the definition of a family ===

The family is an important unit for Japanese. But when it comes to the definition in Japanese, it is very confusing.

The current Constitution of Japan was established in 1947. Article 14 of the Constitution provides that all of the people are equal under the law and that there shall be no discrimination in political, economic or social relations because of race, creed, sex, social status or family origin (See Note 1).

The problem is the word "family origin".

In 1947, the Japanese word that was frequently used to mean "family origin" was "monchi" or "窶禿・窶冢" in the Chinese character.

In the original Japanese Constitution, ツ"窶禿・窶冢" was used to express the meaning of "family origin".

Strangely enough, this word has now become completely obsolete. The word "窶禿・窶冢" is rarely used in the news. Some people don't know the word. Some people misunderstand the word even though they can pronounce it.

Now most Japanese use "kazoku" or "窶ーテ??伉ー" in Chinese character as the alternative Japanese word.

This word "窶禿・窶冢" is now rarely used in the newspaper. It is unusual that the word which was used in the Constitution has become obsolete very soon. I believe that the government has killed the word instead of amending the Constitution. It is virtual constitutional amendment. In Japan the control by the government is so strong that bureaucrats could force companies, local governments and schools to follow them without messages.

Just think about the situation in which all the people forget the word "family" and in which they read the Constitution. And you could imagine what will happen next.

I'm not sure if Prime Minister Shinzo Abe knows this word or not, but he often proudly says, "My grandfather and my granduncle were prime ministers. My father was a foreign minister. And my brother is a Diet member." (See Note 2)

------------------(Note 1)-------------------------------

Constitution of Japan

Constitution of Japan - Wikipedia

THE CONSTITUTION OF JAPAN

http://www.solon.org/Constitutions/Japan/English/english-Constitution.html

---------------------(Note 2)----------------------------

Shinzo Abe

Shinzo Abe - Wikipedia

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Japan's Conspiracy (30-1)

Japan's Conspiracy (30-1)

=== Japanese Red Army ===

=== a hijack of a Japanese plane in 1970 ===

Japan Airlines Flight 351 (See Note 1) was hijacked by nine Japanese extremists on March 31, 1970 while flying from Tokyo to Fukuoka, in an incident typically referred to in Japanese as the Yodo Hijacking.

Strictly speaking, the perpetrators were not members of the Japanese Red Army (See Note 2), but they were actually Japanese ultraleftists.

Japanese ultraleftists are all government agents (See Note 3). The Japanese government moved a variety of agents in and around Japan, sometimes throughout the world. The tradition of government agents stems from the ninja system in the feudal period (See Note 4). Japanese ultraleftists, extreme rights and cults are mostly government agents. They share something in common.

1. The government's control over them is always loose though they pretend to crack down on them.

2. After their arrest, indictment or imprisonment, very little information is available. Some are released at some time or other. Some enjoy going on an extravagant spree before people's eyes.

3. The victims, the time and the place of their crime has often something to do with the Japanese government's domestic and international affairs. Their crime often benefits the government, local governments and politicians.

4. Though they assume varied forms such as extreme rights, ultraleftists and religious cults, they have neither substance nor unified theories.

5. Activity funds that are crucial for maintenance of the syndicates is obscure.

6. They are often treated as criminals but often seem to be heroes. The attitude of mass media and intellectuals is doubtful. Journalist don't ask politicians about their reality.

7. The leaders of these groups are often stupid males or impudent females. But everybody knows that they are simply puppets.

The leader of the Japanese Red Army was a female Japanese, Fusako Shigenobu. She declared the dissolution of the group from the prison in April 2001 (See Note 2). This year, when 9.11 terrorist attacks occurred, it seems that al-Qaeda replaced the Japanese Red Army.

===

Now, let me talk a little about the ultraleftists who hijacked the Japanese airplane. Today, North Korea hopes that the US will remove North Korea from its list of terrorism-sponsoring states. Japanese hijackers are now an obstacle for North Korea. But Japan sees the hijackers as if they were a liaison between the two countries.

From the very start, the hijacking was committed for the purpose of driving a wedge between China and North Korea. Until the resolution of the hijack case, Pyongyang felt an increasing political tension with China. Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai was supposed to arrive in Pyongyang. He was waiting in Beijing. He finally arrived at the airport in Pyongyang in the afternoon just after the hijacked Japanese airplane took off for Japan on April 5 (See Note 5).

In the communique between China and North Korea, harsh criticism against the revival of the Japanese militarism was included (See Note 6). Japan had no patience for such a criticism.

This is a hypothesis.

---------------(Note 1)-------------------------------------

Japan Airlines Flight 351

Japan Airlines Flight 351 - Wikipedia

---------------(Note 2)------------------------------------

Japanese Red Army

Japanese Red Army - Wikipedia

日本赤軍 - Wikipedia

----------------(Note 3)-----------------------------------

Japanese secret military agency (only in Japanese)

特務機関 - Wikipedia

-----------------(Note 4)---------------------------------

Ninja

Ninja - Wikipedia

------------------(Note 5)---------------------------------

the situation around the Korean Peninsula (in Japanese)

朝鮮半島の情勢

major mutual visits by Chinese and DPRK leaders

Before 1990s of the 20th century

-----------------(Note 6)---------------------------------

Joint communique of China and North Korea in April 1970 (in Japanese)

(citation)

窶堙?窶堋オ窶堙?窶愿コ窶怒ナ坦ツ坂?佛ステ・窶ケ`窶堙娯?堋ア窶堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙遺?佚・窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堋ス窶ーA窶電窶堙ーナ陳ゥ窶ーテ溪?堋イ窶堋キ窶堙遺?堙ァツ、窶堋ゥ窶堙ェ窶堙ァ窶堙坂?堋ゥ窶堙遺?堙ァ窶堋クニ但ニ淡ニ但窶堙?青「ナ?E窶堙個人窶督ッ窶堙俄?堙?窶堋、ヒ?ェ窶忸窶佚・窶堋ォ窶堙按催絶?堙ー窶堙?窶堋ス窶堙ァ窶堋キ窶堙??堋?窶堙ォ窶堋、ツ。

(If we overlook the conspiracy of the Japanese militarism, Japanese will for sure wreak havock on people in Asia again.)

日本<ニュース>陰謀

----------------------------------------------------------

Japan's Conspiracy (31-1)

Japan's Conspiracy (31-1)

=== the manipulation of typhoons ===

I collected weather data and verified the weather manipulation on August 9. But unusual weather has continued (See Note 1).

A recent typhoon hit Tokyo. And it is a good opportunity to verify past typhoon data.

The reasons for the argument are as follows.

1. I have been suspecting that there are some patterns in tracks of typhoons.

2. In and around Japan, there are many events and cases in which there may be some weather manipulation.

3. I have recently known that some disasters may benefit a country or its economy.

Typhoon Fitow made landfall near Tokyo and went North through Honshu Island (See Note 2). It is often said that typhoons are supposed to go through the Japanese archipelago, but it is impossible to explain the reason only by topography and meteorology.

First of all, I processed some past typhoon information (See Note 3). Then I found that more typhoons pass through metropolises than other rural areas in terms of probability. It is conspicuous in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Sendai. Let me talk about the concrete reason for the typhoon manipulation later.

------------------(Note 1)----------------------------------

Japan's Conspiracy (19, 20, 23)

Japan's Conspiracy (1)

------------------(Note 2)----------------------------------

The track of Typhoon Fitow

日本<ニュース>陰謀

-------------------(Note 3)--------------------------------

The numbers of passing typhoons ツ(from 1951 to 2006ツ)

Japan's Conspiracy

tracks of typhoons in the North Western Pacific Ocean

Annual Track Summary : 2004season WP

RSMC Best Track Data (Text)

Japan Meteorological Agency | RSMC Tokyo - Typhoon Center | RSMC Best Track Data (Text)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Japan's Conspiracy (31-2)

Japan's Conspiracy (31-2)

=== Artificial Earthquakes ===

While there are conspiracies in typhoons, there are another conspiracies in earthquakes. The reason is as follows.

1. Massive earthquakes such as 1923 Great Kanto earthquake and Great Hanshin earthquake (See Note 1) are suspected of conspiracies.

2. I used to live in Tokyo. I thought there were unusually many earthquakes in Tokyo. The situation cannot be explained only by earth science.

3. While I examined the collapse of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge in the US, I knew that earthquakes as well as typhoons can be beneficial to the society in a sense. Let me talk about it later.

Today, let me stop here. As I don't have enough time, my information may be insufficient. So, I would like you to check it in the Internet.

The Japanese Archipelago is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire. It is natural that there are a lot of earthquakes in and around it. Yet, its biased seismicity distribution is unusual. Metropolises, particularly Tokyo, have many earthquakes (See Note 2, 3).

As the scale for the earthquake, the Richter Scale is popular. In Japan, another scale, the Japanese intensity scale, is also used (See Note 4).

Unfortunately, however, there are few charts that show the earthquake distribution in terms of the Japanese intensity scale, which indicates more real impact of the earthquake in a certain place than the Richter Scale. So, let me show a Japanese web site that shows the number of earthquakes in terms of the Japanese intensity scale in Eastern prefectures in Honshu Island including Tokyo Prefecture (See Note 3).

With more samples, a chart will help you understand the real situation in Japan. But please be aware that Tokyo prefecture (See Note 3) includes some Southern islands such as Izu Islands (See Note 5). But the number in Tokyo Area in the former chart (See Note 2) doesn't include the numbers in these Southern islands.

--------------(Note 1)-------------------------------

1923 Great Kanto earthquake

1923 Great Kantō earthquake - Wikipedia

Great Hanshin earthquake

Great Hanshin earthquake - Wikipedia

--------------(Note 2)--------------------------------

the numbers of earthquakes

Japan's Conspiracy

an earthquake data base

Vector: 地震検索システム EQLIST - 新着ソフトレビュー

--------------(Note 3)------------------------------

The number of earthquakes in Tokyo ( 窶愬停?ケナセ ) and its neighboring eight prefectures in terms of the Japanese intensity scale from 1987 to 2006 in.

国土交通çœã€€é–¢æ±åœ°æ–¹æ•´å'™å±€

--------------(Note 4)-------------------------------

This is not to be confused with the Richter Scale, which measures magnitude and not intensity. .....................

Tokyo Tales: Only in Japan Archives

--------------(Note 5)-------------------------------

Izu Islands

Izu Islands - Wikipedia

----------------------------------------------------

cherry_cherry, have you seriously considered getting more real evidence. Right now your story is beginning to read like the Holocaust never happened theory!

As far as conspiracy theories go, I believe that where there is smoke there is fire.

I also believe what the late J. Edgar Hoover (former head of the F.B.I.) said: "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a coinspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

Unfortunately he was right in that the vast majority of people cannot believe that their own government, whether British, US, Japanese, etc, would/could conspire to cause wars, depressions, lies, outright deceptions, the changing of historical facts to suit their own needs, etc.
GodEmperorLeto said:
I don't go for all this conspiracy stuff. It's fun to think about, and write a few books on, or maybe for running a D20 Modern campaign or World of Darkness game, but in the long run, it's too far-fetched to be real.
Besides, history is full of strange and sick coincidences.

EWOK85 said:
While I have to admit, cherry has written a wonderful story, it is missing some key points - such as there is no known way to cause earthquakes, even in theory.
I advise you to read the works of Nocolas Tesla who proved in the 1930's that man could create artificial earthquakes. Upon his death the US government confiscated all his works under "National Security". It was also Tesla who discovered the radio and not Marconi. Do your research and you will find out the truth.

Human Engineered Earthquakes

Angels Don't Play This HAARP

Russia Charges US Caused Earthquake in Afghanistan

There are also many web sites that counter these arguments, but they are in the minority. Why? I always ask myself, and I ask you to consider, if there are so many hundreds and hundreds of websites and books saying that earthquakes and the weather (among other major "conspiracies") CAN be controlled why is that so? They provide significant evidence from learned people with many letter after their names and such, but the major media never picks up on it. Why? Which then leads to further conspiracies of a controlled media in all countries for which there is further evidence and so on and so on.

bakaKandajin said:
Certain things have to be taken with a grain of salt, but certain things should not be immediately discounted either. If there's enough evidence to create a reasonable doubt that one thing is not 100% as it seems, it's worth a second look. Creating a reasonable doubt is often what sways a court case, if court cases were thrown out or won simply because something seemed a little improbable or everyone just said 'well thats just preposterous', the prisons would be much fuller than they already are.
For those willing to invest the hours and hours of research their eyes will be open or they will remain wide shut. I always find it funny that those that protest the most about conspiracies and say its all "hogwash" are those same people that get their "news" from seven-second sound bites on TV and what they have been told to believe in schools and universities without never so much as doing a minute of research "outside the box" on their own. What they see and have been told they believe is gospel. They are also the first to persecute anyone who dares expression an opinion, based on evidence, outside of conventional thinking and wisdom and label them nuts or lunatics.

These people are, unfortunately, in the majority for now, but their numbers are decreasing and as long as it remains so we will keep getting what we have always gotten. Keep holding those ankles and spreading those cheeks!

Keep on writing Cherry Cherry! As the old TV show said, "The truth is out there" for those willing to seek it.

It's a good story. The truth is whatever you want to believe. I guess when I have read this what makes me laugh is that Cherry Cherry seems to think a lot of these conspiracies are out to get him, that he is is so important that the Japanese government is disrupting his life. I wish I could be that special.

Hello! Sorry to have been absent.

cherry_cherry, have you seriously considered getting more real evidence. Right now your story is beginning to read like the Holocaust never happened theory!

As far as conspiracy theories go, I believe that where there is smoke there is fire.

Keep on writing Cherry Cherry! As the old TV show said, "The truth is out there" for those willing to seek it.

It's a good story. The truth is whatever you want to believe. I guess when I have read this what makes me laugh is that Cherry Cherry seems to think a lot of these conspiracies are out to get him, that he is is so important that the Japanese government is disrupting his life. I wish I could be that special.

Hello! Sorry to have been absent.

Today, yesterday's conventional wisdom can be a story of a daydreamer. Most Japanese once believed that the Japanese constitution would be amended. But now few talk about it. Those who dare to pick up the topic always smile and change the topic to another one immediately.

Outfoxing the foxes has become a kind of fashion in Japan. Under such circumstances, conspiracy theories often seem to be wrong.

I think my conspiracy theory has reached a complicated level. So, let me think a while a little more.

Time flies so quickly. I really hope that time will stop here. But I really hope that time will go on faster at the same time, because I feel the light of a dawn a little.

Japan's Conspiracy (31-3)

=== Disasters and Economy ===

The collapse of a freeway bridge over the Mississippi River near downtown Minneapolis (See Note 1) gave me a critical clue to the solution of the Japanese government's conspiracy on disasters .

In the past, I had a vague image about the relations between disasters and economy. I thought that disasters were always beneficial to construction companies and that Japanese construction companies always looked forward to natural disasters.

Even a child can think of this kind of idea. But this logic cannot explain why the nation manipulates disasters from the viewpoint of economic rationality.

On the other hand, the disaster at Minneapolis defied my common wisdom. In the US, bridges are classified into several stages through periodic inspections. I had a vague idea about building inspection, but I had never heard of periodic inspections at that time in Japan.

Why? Does Japan have such sophisticated technology? At first, I thought that way. But the number of bridge collapse is too few.

I examined in detail the climate and geography of Minneapolis. As the result, I found that some normal data themselves had something to do with the collapse of the bridge.

Minneapolis rarely has earthquakes. Hurricanes rarely reach that city. The climate is relatively mild. And one day, I finally got one unusual idea.

Natural disasters bring benefits. They occasionally save lives.

Fortunately or unfortunately, earthquakes and typhoons destroy ramshackle buildings in Japan. They actually play the role of the strength test. Buildings that could endure big earthquakes or typhoons are regarded as safe afterward. Thanks to the natural test, human periodic inspections could be omissible.

In addition, thanks to their endurance tests, buildings can be used without human inspection until they are destroyed by natural disasters. When they are destroyed by natural disasters, nobody is to blame. Nobody complains. They bring enormous economic benefits.

This logic also helps government bureaucrats and construction companies. Building inspection is problematic. If they say they passed the inspections, they bear the responsibility for future accidents. Otherwise, they become embroiled in arguments on the waste of the budget and the preservation of the tradition.

Natural disasters cut enormous costs, but they help some people and organizations escape from responsibility at the same time.

Periodic building inspection is very important in countries where the climate is mild. But in some countries where natural disasters often occur, this is not an important topic.

The Japanese government had known it for some time. Some other countries had known it, too. But only Japan tried to manipulate natural disasters.

In a sense, typhoons may save lives. Typhoons often destroy bridges in Japan, too. But there are few victims. Most people have already taken shelter. On the other hand, in Minneapolis, where the climate is relatively mild, quite a many people and cars were involved in the disaster. I have never heard of this kind of tragedy in Japan. Since dangerous bridges have been already destroyed by typhoons or earthquakes, bridge collapse is improbable under normal weather in Japan.

In Japan, some major earthquakes kill and injure many people, but their magnitude, place and time are artfully adjusted. In metropolitan areas, most earthquakes are appropriate in magnitude for building inspection.

After Minneapolis tragedy, periodic bridge inspection became a major issue in Japan. But as I expected, most bridges are not inspected. Only 13 percent of municipalities conduct regular checks of bridges (See Note 2). But this figure is yet unreliable.

This is the major reason why earthquakes and typhoons frequently hit metropolitan areas in Japan. Some disasters are apparently artificial ones in their place and timing.

This conspiracy brings huge profit to the nation in total. But however they produce profit, how many people are fortunately saved, artificial disaster control is never justified. It is a heinous crime against humanity.

--------------------(Note 1)-----------------------------------

I-35W Mississippi River bridge

I-35W Mississippi River bridge - Wikipedia

---------------------(Note 2)--------------------------------

The Japan Times 2007/09/02

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ed20070902a2.html

But as of February 2007, only 13 percent of the nation's municipalities were conducting regular checks of bridges.

--------------------------------------------------------------

im still kinda confused what does a bridge malfunction in america have anything to do with the economy of japan? or how to fix it? this thread is just plain strange

Japan's Conspiracy (31-4)

Japan's Conspiracy (31-4)

===== a suspension bridge is suspicious =========

Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the world's longest suspension bridge is located near Kobe (See Note 1). The building of this bridge went smoothly from the start of work in 1986 to the completion in 1998. I thought it was a wonderful bridge when I drove through it several years ago.

But I became suspicious of another thing when I wrote my opinion about the Great Hanshin Earthquake (See Note 2, 3). The reason was simple.

< Most earthquakes in Japan seem to be artificial ones usually with political and economic purposes. >

The Great Hanshin Earthquake occurred on January 17, 1995 at 5:46 a.m. The date was the same as the dates when Operation Desert Storm started and when Northridge earthquake occurred in Los Angeles (See Note 4, 5). These three events occurred early in the morning in their local times.

When I knew the coincidence, I was amazed. Yet I couldn't explain why the very place of the earthquake, the area around Kobe and Awaji Island, was chosen.

Japan's conspiracy is mostly characterized by a special combination of a specific time, place , people and the kind of event. The best combination produces maximum effect. It is quite natural. The maximum effect is an important point for bureaucrats to be promoted.

For several weeks, I was considering the reason. But it was not until I examined the collapse of I-35W Mississippi River bridge that I suspected there had been a reason why Kobe area had been chosen (See Note 6). There was only one construction project around Kobe at that time. It was the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge.

I started investigation. I was surprised again.

(to be continued)

-----------------(Note 1)------------------------------------

Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge

Akashi Kaikyo Bridge - Wikipedia

------------------(Note 2)-------------------------------------

Great Hanshin Earthquake

------------------(Note 3)------------------------------------

Japan's conspiracy (3)

Japan's Conspiracy (1)

-------------------(Note 4)-------------------------------------

Gulf War

Gulf War - Wikipedia

--------------(Note 5)------------------------------------------

Northridge earthquake

1994 Northridge earthquake - Wikipedia

--------------(Note 6)------------------------------------------

I-35W Mississippi River bridge

Japan's Conspiracy (1)

-------------------------------------------------------------

But cherry_cherry san, I wish you would answer more to those who do post here asking quesions or challenging your views.

I'm not sure if just the coincidences themselves prove anything beyond the mathematical propostitions of probability.

Japan's Conspiracy (31-5)

Japan's Conspiracy (31-5)

== building a miniature suspension bridge ===

Intensive attention is necessary for building a suspension bridge. We can know it when we make a miniature suspension bridge.

1. erecting two suspension bridge towers

2. setting two main cables on the two towers

3. putting bridge beams suspended by hanger ropes one by one

During these processes, we are the most nervous when putting bridge beams. If a bridge tower falls, or a main cable is cut, we must start from the beginning.

So, after setting two main cables, we want to examine the strength of the bridge by shaking it. It is a reasonable try. We can continue to hang the beams one after another at ease.

On the other hand, shaking the bridge after the completion is extremely dangerous.

== The same thing should have been done with the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge (See Note 1) ==

I mean the bridge was artificially shaken by the earthquake just after the setting of two main cables. The reasons are as follows.

1. In fact, earthquakes occurred in the two islands which the bridge connects. The focus of the earthquake was located 16km (shallow) beneath its epicenter, on the northern end of Awaji Island, 20 km away from the city of Kobe (See Note 2). But the figures are yet doubtful.

2. There were actually at least two predictions about the earthquake. Such prediction was quite unusual. One was by Aum Shinrikyo cult (See Note 3) and another one was reported by a major weekly magazine.

3. The scale and damage of the earthquake was exaggerated. A shortage of water hampered the fire brigade's efforts (See Note 2). A resumption of power distribution by Kansai Electric Power later caused fires one after another (See Note 4). I remember that motorcycle gangs impeded fire fighting. I think the resumption of power distribution was a serious failure. But the seemingly great disaster helped to promote the superbness of Japanese architectural technology.

4. Though Kobe was a major city, some opposition party politicians complained that there had been no ruling party politicians in Kobe at that moment. They said some of them had been in Kobe at that time.

5. The time of the earthquake was the best period of the day to adjust the damage of the quake. Only a few Shinkansen bullet trains were moving in the early morning around Kobe (See Note 2).

6. NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) suspended its national TV programs more than one hour and people in other areas didn't know what had happened. I knew the earthquake around noon. I was really surprised for the late information. The government and mass media complacently said that they had been unable to get the information since communications had been knocked out. But some people freely communicated by using mobile phones and the Internet communication system.

7. After the earthquake, earthquake prediction became a big issue for Seismological Society of Japan. But it finally decided not to make a study on earthquake prediction (See Note 5).

8. There were unknown risks about soil stiffness, strength of the bridge, and so on. Architectural calculation could not solve all the unknown problems. The easiest examination was to shake the bridge. The size, the depth and the place of its epicenter were almost the best for the examination. The government was confident of the safety of the bridge but they wanted a perfect completion.

9. A theory of peacocks (See Note 6)

10. There are a lot of evidence of conspiracy with regard to the date of the earthquake, the political background, and so on. But I only talked about the relations with the suspension bridge.

----(Note 1)---

Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge

Akashi Kaikyo Bridge - Wikipedia

----(Note 2)---

Great Hanshin earthquake

---(Note 3)----

http://www.nanzan-u.ac.jp/SHUBUNKEN/publications/Bulletin_and_Shoho/pdf/29-Watanabe.pdf

AUM SHINRIKY? AND ITS USE OF THE MEDIA

The Great Hanshin Earthquake was predicted nine days ago!

---(Note 4)---

http://www.research.kobe-u.ac.jp/rcuss-usm/research/tyuetsu/1/kasaihigai.pdf

A Study of Damage Cause by Fire

Based on lessons learned from the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, the fire prevention measures taken against fires that could have been triggered by a resumption of power distribution in the Niigata quake seem to have led to a decrease in the rate of fire breakouts.

(Japanese)

http://www.zatugaku-king.com/zatugaku/52.html

--(Note 5)(Japanese)-----

http://wwwsoc.nii.ac.jp/ssj/FAQ/FAQ2.html#2-2

窶愿コ窶怒窶冢ツ震ナ?w窶ーテッ FAQ

(Seismological Society of Japan FAQ)

窶兒ナ?テコ窶廬窶堙遺?能窶冦窶堙? ナ陳サツ催昶?堙娯?ケZツ術窶堙??堙債「窶堙吮?堙??堙ア窶堙?」窶堙??堋ォ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙?考窶堋ヲ窶堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ

---(Note 6)---

Japan's Conspiracy (19)

=== Polonium, Peacocks and Japan ===

Japan's Conspiracy (1)

Japantimes Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2006

Polonium, peacocks -- and a dead spy

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fe20061213rh.html

-------------

Frank opinions are welcome.

im still kinda confused what does a bridge malfunction in america have anything to do with the economy of japan? or how to fix it? this thread is just plain strange

Excuse me, I'm not a native English speaker. My English is often confusing. The worst thing is that I rarely know which of my mistakes has actually confused you.

In this sense, direct criticism is more needed. I would be able to improve my English and my comments would be more interesting.

Japan's Conspiracy (32)

Japan's Conspiracy (32)

=== Gambare!! Mr.Gambari. (See Note 5) ===

Funny Political Puns

The Japanese government is obsessed with sarcastic allusions.

This country often cherishes some children for alomost the period of a whole generation. This is something like training young boys into terrorists. They are often smart, healthy but poor children with few close relatives. Japan hopes that they will play a critical role in the international political arena in the future, particularly for Japan.

Among them, name puns are funny.

I have heard of some politicians, often African politicians, with such names. I don't remember all of them, but let me take three politicians who I now remember. But this is my hypothesis.

1. Mr. Kofi Annan (See Note 1)

When the 9/11 terrorist attacks occurred, he was the UN Secretary General. Another diplomat with the name of "Anan" was the Japanese ambassador to China. His family name "ヒ?「窶愿ャ" is formally pronounced "anami", but it is mostly pronounced as "anan" among Japanese (See Note 2). His father was a top army general at the end of WWII (See Note 3). He committed suicide by seppuku. I thought that Kofi Annan's nomination was just a joke.

Mr. Annan won a Nobel prize after the 9/11. I don't think that he achieved a successful result as the secretary general. Most UN PKOs were failures. His son was involved in the UN Oil-for-Food Programm scandal. Mr. Annan criticized the US government to the end.

Mr. Anan was the Japanese ambassador to China for 6 years though the bilateral relatios were very bad.

2. Kenyan former president Daniel Arap Moi (See Note 4)

He was one of Japan's most favorite African politicians at the time when Mr. Mori was the prime minister in Japan. Mr. Mori met Mr. Moi in 2001. I remember that their meeting was specially celebrated by Japanese mass media. But I was suspicious of the similarity of their names.

3. UN special envoy to Myanmar Ibrahim Gambari (See Note 5)

When I heard his name for the first time, I couldn't help laughing. "Gambari" literally means "working hard" in Japanese. "Gambare!!" or "Ganbare!!" means "Go for it!". When he meets the Myanmar military regime leaders, he seems to encourage them just because of his name. He is a critical diplomat for Japan. Japan has a special political connection with the regime. He has been in Japan for a few days (See Note 6). No wonder the UN chose him as this special envoy.

---

It is very convenient to raise such children. If they are unaware of the reason why they were chosen, the situation is more convenient. They may know the reason later, but they can not distance themselves from Japan. Their names cannot allow them to do so. Their names reveal their adoptive father. And, more conveniently, except themselves and Japanese, who knows.

-------------(Note 1)---

Kofi Annan

Kofi Annan - Wikipedia

--------------(Note 2)-------

Koreshige Anami (Anan)

http://www.ajstokyo.org/ajs_j/koreshige_anami-j.html

(Japanese)

阿南惟茂 - Wikipedia

-------------(Note 3)---

Korechika Anami - Wikipedia

Korechika Anami

He committed suicide by seppuku.

-------------(Note 4)---

Daniel arap Moi

Daniel arap Moi - Wikipedia

-------------(Note 5)---

Ibrahim Gambari

Ibrahim Gambari - Wikipedia

ツー------------(Note 6)------

Joint Action Committee of Burmese in Japan

Thursday, 25 October, Mr. Ibrahim Gambari, Special Advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General, is arriving in Japan

http://jacjapan.blogspot.com/

-----------------------

But cherry_cherry san, I wish you would answer more to those who do post here asking quesions or challenging your views.
I'm not sure if just the coincidences themselves prove anything beyond the mathematical propostitions of probability.

I am protesting the government on some Japanese message boards, too. The contents are more serious than those on this board.

I would like to inform people in the world about my situation. I need good advice. But I'm afraid that social and cultural differences may lead some misunderstanding. So, I'm just contemplating the way I write.

In the conspiracies, I think that things are beyond the probability theory.

Let me show my conclusion.

Things that have turned out so far.

1. My father was the cause of the government's conspiracy.

2. The purpose of the conspiracy has been to silence him and his family about the naval activities during WWII.

3. The chief force was the Imperial Japanese Navy, Maritime Self-Defense Force and Japan Coast Guard. They are actually monolithic. The police, governments, government employees and stalkers are just troop members for harassment.

4. The stories are very complicated. And it has been revealed that they have been destroying some critical evidence. But now I am convinced that almost all the unusual events that I have experienced can be explained by the conspiracy theory.

5. From now on I would like to pick up such stories one by one.

Japan's Conspiracy (33)

Japan's Conspiracy (33)

=== The Kyoto Protocol, a Blatant Lie ===

The Kyoto Protocol was doubtful from the start (See Note 1).

1. The theory of global warming has often backtracked (See Note 2).

2. The reason Japan was the chair country was vague.

3. Some provisions were obviously against the US and rapidly developing countries.

4. Utilization of nuclear energy was advantageous for Japan, which has been developing the fast-breeder nuclear reactor. Japan wish it would be a nuclear super power.

5. Japan's target was determined without clear reasons. Japan was reluctant to reach the target from the very beginning. Now some analysts say that the amount of carbon dioxide emission in Japan will increase 14 percent till 2010 though the original target was 6 percent reduction (See Note 1).

6. Trading of carbon dioxide emission rights is almost money laundering in some cases.

=== Global Warming Theory Includes Lies (See Note 3)===

1. Forests don't absorb carbon dioxide in total. On the one hand, forests absorb carbon dioxide. On the other, forests emit carbon dioxide through plants' breathing, decomposition, forest fires, and so on. Forests have maintained almost the same amount of carbon from ancient times.

2. In the Antarctica, the ice is melting about the edge of the continent. But in the center, it snows more due to the moisture than in the past. The amount of ice in the Antarctica is actually increasing.

3. In the Arctic, floating ice is really melting. Yet the sea level never rises. When ice melts, the volume shrinks. You can examine this phenomenon by throwing a piece of ice into a cup in which there is full of water. After melting of ice, the water will never spill over.

4. Some areas in the Southern hemisphere is cooling.

5. The increase of the amount of carbon dioxide causes the rise of the temperature. But the rise of the temperature also causes the increase of the amount of carbon dioxide. The ocean emits carbon dioxide when the temperature rises.

6. The increase and decrease of vapor in the atmosphere has a greater impact than that of carbon dioxide on the change of the temperature of the atmosphere.

7. The rise of the temperature promotes the growth of plants and increase the amount of carbon in the forest. Even a slight increase of carbon in the forest could decrease the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Then the balance of atmosphere is kept automatically.

=== Japan's Interest ===

1. Japan tries to distract people's attention by relating the damage, caused by the environmental terrorism, to the global warming phenomena.

2. Japan bogs down to the economic recession. It wishes that it would recover the position of economic power by disrupting other nations' economic activities.

-------------(Note 1)--------------------------

Kyoto Protocol

Kyoto Protocol - Wikipedia

(Japanese)

気候変動に関する国際連合枠組条約の京都議定書 - Wikipedia

-------------(Note 2)---------------------------

Global warming

Climate change - Wikipedia

-------------(Note 3)---------------------------

ツ「窶堋「窶堙ア窶堋ソ窶堋ォツ」ツ心窶板敘?wナ陳、窶ケ窶?ツ焦? (Japanese)

「二酸化炭素は悪の大魔王」という神話 | 「いんちき」心理学研究所

窶冢窶ケ窶ヲ窶「\窶?窶堙娯?兀窶惑窶堙個循ナ?テ

http://www.gsj.jp/Pub/News/pdf/1990/03/90_03_03.pdf

---------------------------------------------

=== Global Warming Theory Includes Lies (See Note 3)===
1. Forests don't absorb carbon dioxide in total. On the one hand, forests absorb carbon dioxide. On the other, forests emit carbon dioxide through plants' breathing, decomposition, forest fires, and so on. Forests have maintained almost the same amount of carbon from ancient times.

You don't have your facts quite straight.

Deforestation may account for part of the rise of greenhouse gases because trees have a large store of carbon in them, they take in CO2 from the atmosphere through photosynthesis, and although a lot of what they absorb comes out through respiration, some of it stays in the tree in the form of carbon. When trees are cut down, and especially when they are burned, this carbon reacts with oxygen in the atmosphere and becomes CO2.

Less trees mean more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and an increased greenhouse effect, which in turn means more global warming.

"Deforestation and the greenhouse effect";

h2g2 - Deforestation and the Greenhouse Effect - Edited Entry

There are two many conflicting arguements to the debates of planting tree's and the greenhouse effect.

Arguement no.1;

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | 'No solution' found in more trees

Type of arguement no.2;

"Protecting the world's remaining tropical forests will play a vital role in preventing dangerous climate change in the future, says Peter Seligmann. In this week's Green Room, he calls for a global system that offers nations an economic incentive to halt the destruction of the Earth's "lungs"."

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Seeing the carbon for the trees

But on the other hand;

"The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) says the world's changing climate poses a grave risk to one third of its forests.

"Forests are threatened by climate change, so countries should not rely on them to soak up carbon dioxide", it says. "There is no substitute for cutting emissions at source".";

BBC NEWS | Special Report | 1998 | 10/98 | Global warming | Climate 'threatens third of forests'

But either way, planting forests has an imense benefet for the environment and its wildlife if a variety of tree's are planted in the forests, planting forests shouldn't all just be about climate change, people should be doing it to help preserve/save and encourage our wildlife to thrive. Once an animal is extinct, nothing can bring it back or replace it- IMHO we should place a higher value on wild creatures in general.

"Their(tree's/plants) appetite for carbon dioxide surges and ebbs, but they remove, on average, more than 2 billion tons (1.8 billion metric tons) of carbon a year."

The article in the link belong is long, but a very good indepth read on what effect tree's have on the greenhouse effect and the environment;

Science

Basically, tree's aborb more carbon dioxide and emit less at colder climes, and young tree's are better at absorbing carbon dioxide in general than old ones. Planting more tree's has a lot more benefets for the environment than cutting them down.

Also can you can me some evidence to back up your claims of "Forests have maintained almost the same amount of carbon from ancient times" please?

2. In the Antarctica, the ice is melting about the edge of the continent. But in the center, it snows more due to the moisture than in the past. The amount of ice in the Antarctica is actually increasing.

Where did you get this "statistic from may i ask? According to this article

""About one-third of the West Antarctic ice sheet is thinning," says Dr Vaughan, "on average by about 10cm per year, but in the worst places by 3-4m per year."";

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Earth - melting in the heat?

3. In the Arctic, floating ice is really melting. Yet the sea level never rises. When ice melts, the volume shrinks. You can examine this phenomenon by throwing a piece of ice into a cup in which there is full of water. After melting of ice, the water will never spill over.

You are very wrong, see levels are rising;

"Australian researchers found that sea levels rose by 19.5cm between 1870 and 2004, with accelerated rates in the final 50 years of that period.";

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Sea level rise 'is accelerating'

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Greenland ice swells ocean rise

4. Some areas in the Southern hemisphere is cooling.

Do you have an facts/evidence/proof whatever to back up this claim of yours? On the contrary, all the information i have seen says the exact opposite to your claim.

6. The increase and decrease of vapor in the atmosphere has a greater impact than that of carbon dioxide on the change of the temperature of the atmosphere.

Same again, where is the evidence to back up your claims? I want to see it if i'm to take your opinions and claims seriously etc.

7. The rise of the temperature promotes the growth of plants and increase the amount of carbon in the forest. Even a slight increase of carbon in the forest could decrease the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Then the balance of atmosphere is kept automatically.

The rise in temperature will destroy more plants than it will promote, plants in general are very fussy about the conditions like the temp/climate, ph of soil, type of soil, amount of sun etc they grow in- if their conditions are not met, they will not thrive. Conditions in the climate are changing too quickly for plants to adjust to these changes.

You don't have your facts quite straight.

Deforestation may account for part of the rise of greenhouse gases because trees have a large store of carbon in them, ..............

Thank you for your serious criticism. Let me try to answer it. But I need some time. I'm not a professional on this subject. I often post my comments just with circumstance evidence. Sometimes they lack clear logic and decisive evidence.

I think I am giving you some material for further debate. My opinions are often provocative and dogmatic.

I would like to get good advice from you rather than to convince you of my idea.

Japan's Conspiracy (34)

Japan's Conspiracy (34)

=== Japan became a member of the International Criminal Court. ===

It was not until yesterday that I knew Japan had become a member of this court (See Note 1, 2). Though I thought I was aware of critical news, I didn't know about it at all before yesterday. it can't be denied that few Japanese know it. Even if they know it, most of them don't understand what the court is and what will change in Japan.

This news was read by a news caster for a few seconds and I had to check the information in the internet to make sure of it.

I don't understand why Japan, a monolithic nation, became its member. For the current political organizations, it is suicidal.

I think that Japan needs further attention from the world.

The date of effect was October 1. Five days before it, the then Prime Minister Shinzo Abe resigned (See Note 3). He might have been afraid of the court procedure.

---------------(Note 1)----------------

International Criminal Court

International Criminal Court - Wikipedia

---------------(Note 2)----------------

The Japan Times

Japan signs international court treaty

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20070719a7.html

----------------(Note 3)---------

Shinzo Abe

Shinzo Abe - Wikipedia

-----------------------------------

Thank you for your serious criticism. Let me try to answer it. But I need some time. I'm not a professional on this subject. I often post my comments just with circumstance evidence. Sometimes they lack clear logic and decisive evidence.
I think I am giving you some material for further debate. My opinions are often provocative and dogmatic.
I would like to get good advice from you rather than to convince you of my idea.

Please spend some time then at least adressing a couple of the points made in my last post. Otherwise right now i get the impression you are just copying and pasting information from some website somewhere, with no mature/serious thought into defending the points you are raising in these flawed "conspiracies" nor taking any effort to research these conspiracies properly before posting "your" opinions on them.

Please prove this assumption of mine wrong, i don't mind if your opinions are provocative and dogmatic, i am very interested in seeing what more you actually have to say in these one-post "conspiracies" like the kyoto protocal one etc 👍 .

Back
Top Bottom