What's new

Kagrra

ichigomaj : yoku can literally mean "good" so yoku irasshaimase mean "i'm welcoming you nicely"... jodan ne : just kidding... one more, japanese people say thank you with such strange voice that it sounded sank you, so they seldom write it down "39" coz 3 sounded "san" and 9 sounded "kyuu" so together, sankyuu, means thank you... guess you're already know about it...:p
hayashi hime : it's true bout their families? doumo arigato nee...

Hi tenshino_karasu san, the info regarding their families are from some other website (they take it from a japanese magazine) so should be quite true :)

You don'T know how thankful I am to you hayashi-hime xD <3

I mean that site is just fu*kin' great .There's lots of download stuff and those adorable pictures *+* Some of them are new to me <3

And...well it's true people. Isshi loves Nao and Nao loves Isshi xD ~
http://picasaweb.google.com/kamiutafc/NaoIsshi This is Kamu Utas picasa

*Q* So cool ~! And there are also the members real names :) Isshi is Hitoshi Shinohara
So cool xD I fell once more in love with them and all thanks to hayashi :3 ~heartspam ~

~Hugs ~

well xD Thx back Sweetie ~ <3 (ò_o)v We do anything to get info 'bout Kagrra

and you know~ Fan(girl)s have to help each other xD Solidarity rulez!

I hope I used the right word ._.

xD

~Hugs~

Hello!

I haven't been here, in like a month ha ha ha, so I tried to get my friend Lacey into Kagrra, cause I got her into GazettE (Which I regret cause she only likes them cause of Reita and Kai and she doesn't really listen to their music) cause I thought she might like it.

Well, uhm...she said they sucked. O___O I was like 'Why? You don't like their sound?' She's like 'Everything about them sucks, I mean, they're not even cute so I'm not going to bother.' I was like 'Well, blahdy blah.'

Fans like that bug me -___- Is it fair not to give a band a chance JUST cause you don't think they're hot?

^Ah well, that's just a case when fans use their eyes and not their ears..

Speaking of Kagrra, are there any new updates? I'm a little lost here..o.o

xD Well They released a new album ~ And I can only guess that they are currently working on a new PV maybe o__o v ~<3 And ya know anyone that doesn't like Kagrra, lacks of heart...<_<...I mean ..You just HAVE TO adore them.Seriously (*o*)/ And one never should care about the looks ,because bands make MUSIC ,so they want the fans to listen to their MUSIC and maybe look afterwards at how cute they are xD
I mean a lot of people say "Well...yeah Isshi's voice is cool ,but he is not so beautiful" I mean people?!!Have you ever seen the mirror xD?Except that WHO on this ****** earth is beautiful?Noone but everyone <.<.. We dont have the autoritiy to decide who's beauitul and who's not you know. For me Isshi is very very important and irreplacable.I mean f.e. Ruki [Gazette] is beautiful(with tons of makeup xD) and Isshi is not (as the most people say ,but I have an other opinon).And guess for whon I would jump in front of a car?YES!Isshi !xDWhy?Because I love him and his voice and not only judge by look.

Gosh I wrote to much xD
Lovez you *Q*~hugs~

It'S whom* and authority* up there and my Oxford-English sucks I know that xD

Last edited:
I hate fans who only like bands for their appearance! In my opinion, they are not fans. It makes me so mad when I hear about people like that. Just like KazeNoKioku said, they are a band, they make music. That's what you should care about. Their appearance is just a bonus. Also, I think Isshi is very beautiful! 😍

Yeah, I totally agree! Isshi has a voice of an angel, I don't know who would be crazy enough not to like it *____* XD

My friend told me half of the fans who like visual Kei like them only for their looks, its sad really

manahaki kaori : that's why i'm wondering what makes visual kei concerts are so full of people... i think most of them only interested with their looks... as for me, i separated which band i should personally adore because of their music, and which band that's only for fun...

sweetie : i'm totally agree with you^^ music goes first, good looking is a bonus, haha^^ ja, mata ne...

Yes yes you all are right! ^^ But as for me I think that looks are also important but I dont mean that "Uuuh he's so cute"-thing . Is is a beautiful thing when artists use their looks for communication and expression. So music goes first and then the looks <---as arts

I'm sure that noone understood this xD... Sorry

Waah~Thx Sweetie !Q_Q You're really smart when you understand those
meaningless sentences of mine xD <3 ~hugs~

Woah people,I'm on holidays now and it is 1:35 pm ...Guess what I'm doing?---NO!NOT THAT xD...<.<.. >.>...I'm reading dirty Fanfics of Isshi and Nao xDD Just wanted to tell you guys <3 ~Nya Oyasumi minna-san [Good night!]^o^

Hi guys, i'm still pending for the reply from the kagrra cn website on the permission to translate isshi's stories...Sorry to keep you guys waiting, Gomen ne~

KazeNoKioku san, thanks for the link~~Appreciate that~~ :)

I think someone requested for this pic in big a while ago xD~ .uhm Credits go to the wonderful urei at livejournal *+*~kisses~
And here's God

Please tell me when I spam too much ._.

YES!I am obsessive and I love to share xD So ,I found this pic on photobucket in Super Euro Flash's Album <3 It'S God again xD

Don't worry princess. We'll wait for you to get permission from the Kagrra cn website. 👍 It's not your fault they are being slow.

@KazeNoKioku
I love that picture! It's really awesome!

^Q^ Yeah! Happy that you like it Sweetie! I like it too xD And here'S the first picture spam ! *///* Enjoy
IsshiSchulter-1.jpg

Rawr >O< I wanna kiss .///.
NaosmiledIsshianjpgt1205769799-1.jpg

Nao talks in German xD He says "aah! Isn't my honey cute?I want to eat him "Or somethin' like that <3
Sngercombojpgt1205769974-1.jpg

So hot
NaoAkiyalachen-1.jpg

xD...
th_NaoIsshifeiernsichengif-1.jpg

From KNS 31 *~*
NaoIsshiKns01-1.jpg

KagrraNaocakeinface-1.jpg

Well...pure love xD
These were taken from Tamanusugara-Hiroshi on photobucket ~<3

GUYS~~~~I'M BACK WITH GOOD NEWS!!!!I HAVE GOT THE PERMISSION FOR TRANSLATING ISSHI'S STORIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmm......i'll translate it and post it later....please wait for another short while
*YEAH~~~~I'M TOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!*

Anyway, thanks to the Kagrra cn website, they reply within a day, it was my fault for the delay,Sweetie San, i went to my bro's place that don't have internet accessibility for 2 days :p *Don't beat me up :p*

KazeNoKioku San, THANKS FOR THE PICS~~~~~
so cute, Isshi bullied Naoran!!!!!!!He always do that!!!!For Naoran fans, he's a devil XDDDD

Last edited:
*Q* Subarasshiiiiii~ kore Hime-sama! <3

~throws around with kisses~ Nyahaha xD *-* I'll hurry now and post the real names of the members~ also from the brasilian kaggra,-fansite Kamiuta

The link for the site where I got my info from : Kami Uta

And here are the real names of the members ^^

Akiya: Akiya Kazuhiro

Izumi: Izumida Shinichirou

Isshi: Hitoshi Shinohara

Nao: Naoki Yamada

Shin: Makoto Hashimoto

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom