What's new

Stylish Cafe Rakkyo

StarlitRiot

A Living Hell
4 Oct 2007
I'm sure someone around here has already made a post about this, but I couldn't find one. I'm also sure a lot of you are familiar with the name from the documentary "The Great Happiness Space". I have always been interested in visiting a Host Club but after seeing this documentary I am even more interested in experiencing it at least once. I have looked all over the internet for this Host Club specifically but I couldn't find any address for this Club. Does anyone know if it's still around and if so what the address for it is in Osaka or any other information about it? I found a website that lists a bunch of the hosts from the cafe and has some information about them in Japanese (but i can't read it) and also it's pretty out dated..it says it was last updated in 2005.

If anyone has any information on this, please let me know. I'd link the site, but i don't have enough posts yet too.

Here is the address.

4th Floor Diamond Building
2-3-12 Shinsaibashisuji
Chuou-ku,
Osaka
Tel. 06-6213-5768

I've just called the number but there was no answer.
Their web-site no longer exists so there is a good chance they have gone out of business.

I just want someone to pay attention to ME once in a while! Is that so wrong!?

You guys are awesome! Too bad no one answered when you called. I'd call myself but i'm sure the long distance cost from the US is terrible plus I'm not very fluent in Japanese yet hehe. Thanks again!

rakkyo

im pretty sure rakkyo is closed, because issei is working at this club now.

add the w's and host.avenue.tv/shop/index.php?id=310&mode=area

use that page to link to most kansai host clubs.

You guys are awesome! Too bad no one answered when you called. I'd call myself but i'm sure the long distance cost from the US is terrible plus I'm not very fluent in Japanese yet hehe. Thanks again!

You might want to look into getting Skype for your computer. It would allow you to call overseas very cheaply (I used it both while living in Japan to call home, and now that I am home to call my friends back in Japan; averages around 2.5 cents a minute, which is a VERY inexpensive rate).

As for hostess clubs, they can often go out of business without notice. But, worry not, given their proliferation and ubiquitous nature, I am sure you will find one that gives you the experience you are looking for. I went to a few for business meetings, and they were quite a bit of fun. I preferred the hostess clubs with slightly "older" staff, as they seemed a lot more natural and easy-going.

For a bit of fun variety, you might want to try going to a cos-play cafe, if you are into either anime or manga. This is basically a media themed hostess club, but with the plus side than for a fee you can choose the outfit of your hostess. My friend and I had a great time going to the Fresh Fruits - Strawberry cafe in Akihabara (yeah, I'm a geek, I know).

Best of luck! Don't spend too much!

😌

Do you know some other Host Clubs
I will stay in tokyo so I think it would be better to go there to a host club ^^
We will be 3 girls and only want to know how it is ^^
One of the girls is a japanese and live in Tokyo she said she will come with us so i think it will be fun

So can someone show me a site of host clubs or tell me a host club with nice and cute guys?

Back
Top Bottom