Anyway thanks for clicking into this thread.

I am waiting for the final round of MEXT senmon gakkou(specialized trainning college) scholarship. However, I just want to know that after I graduate for the college, is it possible to transfer to the university? Is that hard? Since some college of technology grantee told me that it is hard for senmon gakko student to transfer to uni.(I want to make sure about this.)

Ps. I've tried looking on the internet for some alumni but there are none of them
Ps2. I am applying for Architecture design course

Thanks for answering