What's new

Babies always Asian looking ?

The matter of fact is most Eurasians are either Eurasian looking or Asian looking,plus a percentage is white-European-looking include given real life examples here.

Well I've heard of something like this before.
I remember me and my father were talking about it.

The Asian gene is very promenate. It's superior and at anytime anyone with even 1% Asian in their blood, the probability is that that gene will take over all others and the baby is bound to be mostly Asian.

At lest that's what I heard and researched. o.o
So, don't attack me if I'm wrong.

Domo arigato. x3.

-Meru.

MeruChan I hope that you don't believe that certain human genes are "superior".... Perhaps you wanted to say dominant?

Funny this question should come up, i was going to ask it myself. i was wondering what mine and my partners baby would look like, i am white and my boyfriend is chinise, do you recon the baby will look more asian , as it seems from reading these posts that that is usually the case.

I've heard that Japanese gene is more dominant. But it is not THE MOST dominant. My siblings are married with Mexicans. I have 11 nieces and nephews, and just one really looks like Japanese. Most of them look a little bit like Japanese and few none.

I too wonder how my babies will look like. I just married to a great Mexican guy. His mother has blond hair (she may have European ancestors) and his father is Yaqui (a never defeated indian tribe in Mexico). Neat mix, huh? So don't know which gene will be more dominant

My close observation over the years,WM/AF marriage unions commonly produce girls ( at least 8 out of 10 ) oppose to WF/AM with mostly boys.This is definitely biological-scientific intrigue,I can't explain it though.:?

No the one drop rule just means you are black status wise. But in general the african american genes is dominant.

Before
DSC00773-1.jpg

Recent
DSC00601-1.jpg

Even though his eyes are closed, He is said to have "large" asian eyes.

I'm only a quarter Korean, but when I was a baby and a toddler I looked very Asian (black hair and Asian skin tone). When I got to be about 4 or 5 I started to look cacuasian, except for having slightly slanted eyes which is how I look to this day. I don't really know why that happened of course. I do know that it's pretty common for children to have blonde hair that later turns brown.

Well I've heard of something like this before.
I remember me and my father were talking about it.
The Asian gene is very promenate. It's superior and at anytime anyone with even 1% Asian in their blood, the probability is that that gene will take over all others and the baby is bound to be mostly Asian.
At lest that's what I heard and researched. o.o
So, don't attack me if I'm wrong.
Domo arigato. x3.
-Meru.
I think what you are aiming for is called Dominance and Recessive.
The Skin tone and such forth phenotypes for asian people are dominant over the white phenotype recessive, which basically means that, in a situation where the organism has two types of genes coding differently for the same thing like apapearance, the "dominant" gene is chosen over the "recessive" trait gene.
Look up www.wikipedia.org for more, better then me trying to explain the entirety of genetics. 👍

White seems the most recessive traits in the grand arena of skin tones, which is why even in white majority area's, blonde and ginger hair and blue eyes and such are a minority even then.

I reccomend buffing up on genetics, it really does kill off alot of the philosophy and stuff behind race, its a bit hard to particularily care much about someones "race" when were all essentially the same bag of chromosomes, but with a few lines of gene code different, to code our unique face, and features and even mind, alnog with skin and whatnot.

Damici is that your son?He's adorable!
He just looks less "pink" but that's probably because he grew a little.
I can't really tell for the eyes because he's sleeping but we'll just trust your judgment.:)

Genetic rules are not hard and fast - they are still somewhat theoretical, and rules are made to be broken. For example, my sister has green eyes (recessive), her husband had blue eyes (recessive), and their son has dark brown eyes (dominant). This is not supposed to happen, and yet it did.

My best friend is half Korean (never met his biological father, an American soldier in Korean), and his wife is Dutch, and she had brown eyes and hair. Jimmy has black hair and hazel eyes, but their son is blond with blue eyes. This surprised Jimmy so much that he had to ask his mother how this could have happened, and she told him that his biological father was blond. The son looks more European than his European mother, who could almost pass for Persian.

My BIL's sons are all half Japanese, born in Texas, and none of his grandchildren have any noticeable Japanese features.

Our son belongs to a bilingual club for kids, and two of the kids there lean heavily towards the Caucasian side. They've got light brown hair, and stronger facial features.

My son is a mix of Native American and Japanese. He's got a different body build, but his face could easily pass for a full-blooded Japanese, just as a few Japanese could easily pass in my homecountry for full-blooded Native Americans. He doesn't have the deeper set eyes that seems to run among Native Americans, and his eyes have a slight upward slant to them. I was just comparing my childhood pics to him, and noticed that his eyes didn't droop like mine did (or still do?).

Ok, I was wondering if anybody heard this one...it caught me off gaurd. I was told that If a Japanese woman has a baby with a Westerner (I felt they meant caucasian, but I could be wrong, as this was in broken English and my non-existent Japanese) chances are they will have girls and if a Japanese man has a baby with a westerner he will most likely produce boys. It was a suprise to me, and I have absolutely no idea if it could even have a grain of truth.

Ok, I was wondering if anybody heard this one...it caught me off gaurd. I was told that If a Japanese woman has a baby with a Westerner (I felt they meant caucasian, but I could be wrong, as this was in broken English and my non-existent Japanese) chances are they will have girls and if a Japanese man has a baby with a westerner he will most likely produce boys. It was a suprise to me, and I have absolutely no idea if it could even have a grain of truth.

The only grain you should take this with is with a grain of salt.

It's just one of many wacky theories with no proper basis in fact. I don't need to look very far to see quite the oppposite. I have two boys, my former neighbour had 3 boys, one of my wife's friend's has two boys. All mixed marriages with Japanese women.

There's no difference as to whether you have a boy or girl than any other couple.

That was my thought exactly. I was just suprised as to why they would even think that?! Boys or girls it doesn't matter as long as they are happy, healthy and have parents that love them and take care of them!

Green eyes are not recessive..they are Dominant B and a Recessive b. Blue eyes have to be both Recessive b. Brown eyes can be expressed through a BB or a Bb (B dominanat, b recessive). So if two people have brown eyes they can have a child with green eyes if one of them is brown eyed through the Bb genes They could pass the recessive b and if their partner passed a dominant B the child would be Bb and therefore could have green eyes, hazel eyes or a mix of the two...or if the child had brown eyes his/her children would then stand a chance of getting green eyes. Sorry if this is confusing. I raise cats and horses so I am pretty up on how to get certain colors through breeding. Anyway my fiance and I could have a child with green or hazel eyes but not blue...because I have blue eye's and am bb so I can only supply a recessive b, my fiance who has brown eyes is probably BB so he will supply the dominant B......so who knows...I like brown eyes....

Ok...maybe a graph here would help...I'll try

BB = Brown (always)
Bb = Brown or Green or Hazel (or a mix)
bb = Blue (always)

Here he is at just about 1 years old

I think it's just babies are chubby and do not always open their eyes completely.

Wahh. He is just the cutest thing. I know you are very proud Damicci.

Also as far as the eyes go. My cousin has very almond shaped eyes. Her Dad is Mixed Chinese and Black, her mom is black, but she has very asiany eyes.

My buddy just had a new baby and with the mom being half Korean, the baby is brown eyed, dark haired, Asian looking(Sooooo cute). It got me to thinking about every couple I know who have one parent with Asian blood, the baby looks very Asian. It seems any Asian genes in the family tree, and the child looks Asian. I was wondering, is it possible for a couple with one parent being Asian to have a green eyed or blue eyed child with red or blond hair. Anyone know of that happening? I don't mean to sound racist, I just wonder if it is possible.
Uncle Frank
:?

My friends Mom is White and his Dad is Korean, and he looks like a white guy with the Asian eyes.

Back
Top Bottom