What's new

Gazette

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
Felt the need to seek out/recruit other Gazette fans.

Lalala... as always if you don't like pretty/occasionally creepy men... get out... or if you don't like me your free to leave too XD

Alrighty here's the band profile (very small cause I'm lazy and I suck at translating)

RUKI ~ URUHA ~ AOI ~ REITA ~ KAI
(Vocals) (Guitar) (Guitar) (Bass) (Drums)​

RUKI:
D.O.B : February 1
Blood Type : B
Colour/s : Purple - Red - Black - Silver

URUHA:
D.O.B : June 09
Blood Type : O
Colour/s : Purple - Grey

AOI:
D.O.B : January 20
Blood Type : A
Colour/s : White - Black

REITA:
D.O.B : May 27
Blood Type : A
Colour/s : Purple - Red - White
(don't ask me why he always wears a bandana over his nose... I have no clue... XD)

KAI:
D.O.B : October 28
Blood Type : B
Colour/s : Black - Red - White - Blue - Silver - Gold

[continuation since my post was too long with too many images 😌]

...and some pictures cause ladies love pictures. :p

RUKI

shoxx009-1.jpg

FM032-1.jpg

neo003-1.jpg

URUHA

shoxx011-1.jpg

FM030-1.jpg

neo006-1.jpg

AOI

shoxx013-1.jpg

FM031-1.jpg

neo007-1.jpg

REITA

shoxx015-1.jpg

FM029-1.jpg

neo011-1.jpg

KAI

shoxx017-1.jpg

FM028-1.jpg

neo012-1.jpg

If that doesn't satisfy you I have almost their entire discography, some pvs, and more than 2 hundred more pictures. Do let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Pretty icons were made by moi! Take them if you like. :)

pinkkillerkisou said:
REITA:
(don't ask me why he always wears a bandana over his nose... I have no clue... XD)
because it's looks cool! I like him the best I think, he's pretty. I'm fascinated by the bandana. Wonder what his nose looks like underneath...? (wait, am I talking about his NOSE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Higurashi~en~ciel said:
why are these bands in J-Pop, if they're J-Rock? ☝
Because we don't have a j-rock forum here unfortunately... this is more of a j-music forum.

isayhello said:
Me too! Me Too! I wanna get a feel for them too! *jumps up and down*

because it's looks cool! I like him the best I think, he's pretty. I'm fascinated by the bandana. Wonder what his nose looks like underneath...? (wait, am I talking about his NOSE? There are other, more important things I'd like to see underneath....all those clothes... XDDDD )
Okies! :p
I'll probably need to re-upload them. I posted them on a J-rock download site... I'm sure everyone grabbed them and they expired already. Maybe tomorrow, ne?

He is super pretty and kawaii. I think about that alot actually... haha. I bet he has a really adorable nose under there. I have one picture where he doesn't have a bandana on... but he's wear a scarf instead... :D

I think Aoi is prettiest though... I should have posted better pictures of him... he is stunning. I have one where he looks just like myv but prettier.

They are quite lovely aren't they?
Ohh which ones did you hear?

I love "Ruder" and "Mad Marble Hell Vision" those have got to be my favorites so far.

ok, i'm so getting thoese one's next.
yeah, i just got 2 more, these guys are really puurdie good ^.^
i got, um.. ito, the social riot machine (that's the name of the firle, i dunno if it's the official song title), zetsu and kantou dogeza kumiai *nods* all very good, they're more my style band... i like heavey stuff

o, and i'm really likeing aoi :p
and reita? *dies* that bandanna is just too hott

Woo! 1,000th post *does dance*

I'm so glad you like them... yea I heavier stuff too.

I was stuck on "Ruder" for the longest time... the off shot footage from the video (I guess you would call "the making of"... :?) is so cute... they have really adorable personalities from what I've seen. Reita reminds me of Shinya a bit... trying to hide his laughs and stuff.

hah, i can download all whant now... *had windows installed twice... no onered there was no free space*
*squeeeeeeee* i just dowloaded some pv's and 'makings of'.... GAH! i love this band so much, they're so hott! social riot macine is SUCH and awsome song... and that'#sjust the one i can remeber the name of ^^;
BAH they're so great :D

^.^ they're really cute, but brilliently fierce and expressive *nods* they're deff onna my faves now... thanks for prompting me to take note of their music a little bit more ^^;

i have pics of the back stage... hee hee, aoi looks so happy to be standing next to shin and akiya :D *is so happy* i mean... that's pure hottness :p

mee hee, ok... i don;t mind using up my upload space for kagrra, and gazette ^.^ (stupid miyavi, lol... i don't mind him either :p)

there's one of isshi and ruki too... hee hee, aww the tow singers are having singing chatt... :p

*eeeeee* akiya's so HOTT in that pic... and aoi's RIGHT there next to him *dies*
and... awwwwwww looky at the shin... hee hee, it's gotta b onna his cutest.. heh, aoi's so cute... and such a lucky bugger :D

Attachments

• akiya + aoi.jpg
    akiya + aoi.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,628
  • isshi + ruki.jpg
    isshi + ruki.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 845
  • shin + aoi.jpg
    shin + aoi.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,710
^.^ YAY!
Gazette tottaly kick butt... they have so much energy, and they're all so cute! they kinda remind me of... dir en grey crossed with nao (just nao XP)... they're so great...

i loveded zetsu one of the bestest me thinks.... ^.^

6975596d-1.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Reita has a nose... it's official. So cute 😍
I love that picture so much... I put in my signature.

I just knew there was the cutest nose ever under that bandana. 😍

But... I feel a little upset. That bandana made him mysterious and gave him this weird appeal. I liked wondering. :?

Ok I'm reviving the thread... I gush about them everywhere else so I can gush officially and on topic in here... :p

Random new tibits I've learned of them and stuck with me:

Ruki quit smoking 🎊
Uruha hates olives (me too!) :p
Kai's favorite drink is apple juice (awww... cute 😍)
Yune is dumb and boring (the former drummer who no one ever speaks of or acknowledges as a former member :D)
Uruha loves penguins :LOL:
Reita finds asses very attractive :D

God I love them :D

Yea... funny... we both thought to dig it up!

Aoi doesn't really put funny stuff so I don't really remember stuff he likes or anything... grrrr. Oh well... I think he likes cake! :p

0c89fb74-1.jpg

I mean just look two peace signs... yea I think it's safe to say he likes cake :D (I think that was his birthday... typical birthday cake for j-rockers... not kidding either. I have so many pictures of j-rockers with cakes just like that XDDD)

awww, i squeel every time i load this page.... those ones of Reita are just too 😍!

hee hee aww! blees his little birthday socks! he's so cute ^.^
i wanna post some pics..... hmmmm i have no idea what to post because, lol, everything i have i know you have and alos... has probably been posted ^^; (yes i have that little)

o god, ok... i'm submitting this:

because you know what?
whe i first saw this..... i actually thoght it was two pics of Aoi >.<
i can't believ i thought that.... i had it saved as b+w tiles (twice) in his folder >.<

Hehe me too! 😄

I know he's the cutest... 😍 I wanna see big teethy grins... Aoi seems like a big teethy grin kind of guy... I wonder why he doesn't :?

Hehe... awww. I can't say I had the same problem confusing them two, but I came across some pictures of Yune, the ex drummer, and I didn't know what to call them... I was like... "I know that is NOT Kai... and everyone else is there. Who are you?" :D

I'm serious no one mentions him... just recently fansites started adding him as an ex member.

i wonder why he left and how they got kai then..... :?

I have no idea... I want to know how Kai came along. :?

I think the other members got drunk and killed him but that's my theory... :D I swear he is sooooo lifeless and boring... I have one picture I think is nice of him... but he is wearing 3 thousand pounds of makeup.

i ♥ gazette!!! my favorite is rukiii,, i lyk uruha, reita, aoi, and kai too they're so cool.. more picturreee pleaassee hihihi

6bbece48-1.jpg

😲 Eeep! The switched on you again... :D

Aoi please never dye your hair blonde again... please.

Look it's the Reita's nose again. 😄

here we go ^.^

*sigh* Aoi..... he's so..... this look, lol... i realise he's actually only watching a play back of a recording they just took but... he still looks so cute and all... thoguthfulness ^.^

and there's that million dollar smile! hee hee, he's always so happy happy. we loves him ^.^

it's anoying... because it's i the middle of a screen change... but you can still see that sime ^.^
lol, it;s so cute... they get to the place their filming and Aoi's just like
'WAHH! sugoi desu ne!' over and over, lol.

gebuss look at that tummy..... *drools*

KAI! *pounces* he's so CUTE! i love him... i can't believe i ever thought 'hmm... not as pretty, but i'll love him anyways cos he;s a drummer'.... BAH i was so blind >.<

*eeeeeeeeeeeeee* it's to CUTE!

*dies from over squeekage*

Ruki Ruki Ruki Ruki! i love you're nails :p

aww, they're all so cute watching the playbacks! 😍

i've mentioned this before... but now i have proof.... this man has the most stunningly thick lips....

and i can't stop thinking about how great it's be to be attatched to the other end of them 😌

*cough* um... Uruha?

ok... he really looks like someone here... and i can't put my finger on it.... (you say Uruha and i'll kick yah)

Back
Top Bottom