What's new

Gazette

newcoverspng-1.jpg

Jacket art for the Best of Album and the Tokyo Dome DVD Limited & Regular edition.
( Info from GazettE_CHILE @ Twitter )

★ BEST ALBUM TRACES BEST OF 2005-2009

KICS-1653 / ¥3,150 (tax included)
The first press edition comes with a sticker

[Track list]
1.reila
2.Cassis
3.SHADOW VI II I
4.REGRET
5.Filth in the beauty
6.Hyena
7.BURIAL APPLICANT
8.紅蓮 [Guren]
9.LEECH
10.DISTRESS AND COMA
11.THE INVISIBLE WALL
12.BEFORE I DECAY

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★ THE NAMELESS LIBERTY AT10.12.26 TOKYO DOME

First press edition
SRBL-1472~74 ¥9,765(tax included)
The limited edition contains a Tokyo Dome making of

Regular edition
SRBL-1475~76 ¥6,090(tax included)

[Track list]
DISC-1
Red
AGONY
Hyena
赤いワンピース [Akai onepiece]
Psychedelic Heroine
SHIVER
ガンジスに紅い薔薇 [Ganjisu ni akai bara]
PLEDGE
Bath Room
DIM SCENE
HEADACHE MAN
VERMIN
HESITATING MEANS DEATH
COCKROACH
DISCHARGE
Filth in the beauty

DISC-2
Ride with the Rockers
Nausea & Shudder
SWALLOWTAIL ON THE DEATH VALLEY
Ruder
関東土下座組合 [Kantou dogeza kumiai]
LINDA ~candydive Pinky heaven~
枯詩 [Kareuta]
未成年 [Miseinen]

DISC-3 (Only included in the limited edition)
Document Movie at 2010.12.26 TOKYO DOME

Hey guys!!!! Right now the TT for Gazett's 9th anniversary is taking place on Twitter!!! If you want to help you just have to tweet theGazettE9years without #! :D

Hey!! Have U guys saw the new look of GazeBoys for their FC tour?? Aoi's hair are shorter... I think but they're more like pink <3 not blond >3< Maybe he changed his mind :? And Uru *drools all over* He has dark brown hair!! Almost black!! *wild squeal* with some white or maybe silver highlights. He looks so cool <333 Ruki's hair... I just love it *Q* As for Rei and Kai-nothing much changed,I think :? I didn't saw them properly. There was only one photo of them 😭 Q,Q Hope there'll be more. And would love to post it to show it to U guys but I don't have the possibility now. Internet in my phone =,=''

Last edited:
Hey!! Have U guys saw the new look of GazeBoys for their FC tour?? Aoi's hair are shorter... I think but they're more like pink <3 not blond >3< Maybe he changed his mind :? And Uru *drools all over* He has dark brown hair!! Almost black!! *wild squeal* with some white or maybe silver highlights. He looks so cool <333 Ruki's hair... I just love it *Q* As for Rei and Kai-nothing much changed,I think :? I didn't saw them properly. There was only one photo of them 😭 Q,Q Hope there'll be more. And would love to post it to show it to U guys but I don't have the possibility now. Internet in my phone =,=''

YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!👍
I WANNA SEE IT TOO.☝
Can you please post a link to where i can find it? Pleaseeee...

Aoi's hair is not exactly that color. It FAR FAR more brighter pink and black kinda like Hide's hair.

Also did you guys hear about the disaster in Japan ?
The boys are ok and Aoi & Ruki have been tweeting help , shelter locations , safety tips and Aoi responded to some fans.

"Pregnant ladies please report yourselves. Please protect the new lives too. It's my request."

"Sunrise is around 6, is it? I want lots of people to be located as soon as possible. The self-defense force, rescue teams, everybody in the municipality, the fire-fighting department and the policemen, brace yourselves! Please, it's a request."

"The women must not move around alone at all, please. Such a thing is saddening at such a time but it seems to be happening a lot. At toilet, and when you're sleeping, and even when you're walking, always be with a reliable person. I request you. The men could please keep guard at just such a time.

Fan: Aoi san, Ruki san, this is from Sendai, thank you so much. My entire family is missing. I can't stop crying. There is no gasoline anywhere and I'm cold being in a car. I want gasoline. It's good to know that everybody from the GazettE is fine. I panicked and didn't understand anything, sorry. I don't know what to do. Sorry. Thank you for spreading it around. I connected to the web for the first time now.
Aoi: Isn't there something to wrap yourself up with? Anything will do so don't lose body heat. Don't give up.

I also heard they are helping out at shelters as well.
Their FC tour and the album / DVD have been postponed though.

I can't watch tv because of that. when i saw the news a couple of days ago and they were saying about all those ppl missing and dead i was srsly crying 😭 it's terrible what happened to japan Q,Q i'm so happy that the gazette are fine and safe and i'm so glad that they're helping others. Poor girl T^T I Don't know what would i do if my family was missing. And who cares about some dvd or concert when ppl needs help. and they're saying that it's not over yet, i can't stand it. i just hope it will end soon, i want this to end

Sis I was shocked but I could not even find the strength to cry.
It seems to be over now just problems with the radiation plant.
I agree ho cares about the CD / DVD. It's for the best .

i feel proud of them for helping out like that. i was worried about the ppl i met in Japan last year when i heard of this but since i have no way of contacting them, I don't know but I hope they're ok. Especially Yuuta-kun, Keisuke-san, and Ayumu-san and the girl's whose name I can't remember atm. Mogi-san's family which I doubt was in any real danger since they live in Urawa. Still.........

awww Aoi's tweet is so cute. such a warlord prince i give him a red jewel. (<-- novel reference) xD

Hai, I'm back again to share one of my fanart :3 Hope it doesn't ruins the mood. Thank you all so much.

+Uruha - the Bodhisattva+

Nothing, I just wanna try the new image for Uruha (if someone can recognize this's him T__________T). For some reason, I don't like the final resulf so much. I don't know why.

First, I must say about the Bodhisattva in Aoi's guitar gallery. Please click the link and click enter. I love this image so much and the music, too.
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/gallery/aoi/index.html

And second, this song of Sa Ding Ding made me wanna do something:

With these two motive powers, I thought the final resulf is really NOT perfect.

This is the original drawing of the Bodhisattva: http://phillips.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/15/320bodhisattva.jpg

I drew Uruha san followed this pose.

uruha___the_bodhisattva_by_alzheimer13d3-1.jpg

Sankyu so much ^^v

👍👍👍
YOU'RE GREAT!!!!
Uruha-san looks so good. 👍
I hope to see the real Uruha-san in a photoshoot like this.

the GazettE - 9th Birthday 9-NINE-

the GazettE - 9th Birthday 9-NINE-2011/03/10
credits:jame.UK
http://vktoria.tumblr.com/

2258a-1.jpg

the GazettE celebrated their 9th birthday with a spectacular live at Zepp Tokyo.

A young crowd waited patiently for the GazettE on the night of March 10th at Zepp Tokyo for the opportunity to celebrate live with the band their 9th anniversary. Both male and female fans trying to copy their idols displayed a wide range of hair colors from bright pink/red, to yellow and white gray. The tour t-shirts and towels were another common feature amongst the crowd. On stage the band's logo was displayed, illuminated by dark red lights. Outside the night was cold but ZEPP was packed with no empty seat in the house. The fans were on fire anticipating what the GazettE had in store for them.

tumblr_litprj19Nw1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

the GazettE didn't make their fans wait. At 18.30 sharp the lights went down and Beethoven's Ode to Joy started playing. Immediately a massive cheer echoed through the venue and the thrilled fans started clapping in perfect synchrony, welcoming the members who stepped onstage one by one. Kai was first, followed by Uruha, Reita and Aoi - all clad in black. Aoi's pinkish red hair stood out in the sea of black and Uruha looked unusually sober with his now black hair, a white lock popping out under all the black. Ruki was last and the crowd had a particularly warm welcome in store for him.

tumblr_litpspIgyZ1qbyy3go1_400-1.jpg

They were off to a hot start with LINDA~candydive Pinky heaven~ from their 2003 EP Super Margarita, a familiar number the fans knew at once, clapping first right then left, all in unison. Aoi appeared to have some technical difficulties with his guitar half way through the song but it didn't interfere much with the performance, and once the problems were solved he was more than happy to join in with clapping and dancing. Uruha also delighted the fans with some sexy dancing. It was impressive how the fans knew all the hand choreography and to see teenage girls in mini-skirts moshing and crowd surfing.

tumblr_litptmuzVF1qbyy3go1_400-1.jpg

With the fans well worked up it was time for another old favorite - Akai onepiece. ツ"Come on!ツ" shouted Ruki and the excited crowd followed shouting ツ"Oi, oi, oi!ツ" while pumping their fists to the music. Ruki managed to thrill the fans even further by spitting some water into the crowd. The fans moved as one, a sea of arms waving to the right, the left, then up and down reminiscent of a sand storm.

tumblr_litpuoPO1b1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

The mosh continued for Psychedelic Heroine. Kai was very energetic and never stopped smiling whilst Uruha's performance was impressive with the guitarist showing off his amazing skills without ever neglecting his fans. As the song approached its end, it was time for Aoi to shine with a solo that drove the fans wild. The song ended and Ruki addressed the fans for the first time that night, thanking them for coming and for their support over the years. The lights went down and Ruki's devilish laughter echoed throughout the venue. Immediately, hair of all different colors started flying violently to Hyena. It was time for some fan service as Uruha approached Ruki and the latter slowly and sensuously licked his ear to delighted squeals.

tumblr_litpx8KPFg1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

The light show for AGONY was very interesting - red, green and purple lights flashed in turn and transformed the live-house into a night club. ツ"Tokyo!! Come on!!ツ" shouted Ruki over and over as the fans jumped up and down. The crowd was very enthusiastic and when Ruki screamed ツ"What's your name?ツ" they immediately understood that Maggots was next. VOICELESS FEAR from their latest single, PLEDGE, left the fans uncertain of what to do, unfamiliar with the new choreography. Guren and PLEDGE followed and although Uruha did an amazing job on guitar solos, the show went through a lull.

tumblr_litpyfULrK1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

For the second MC of the night, Ruki spoke about the new tour and its concept, thanking the fans for their support. ツ"It's our 9th anniversary though it seems like it`s been longer.ツ" The statement was greeted by a loud cheer and the GazettE went back to what they do best as it was again time for head-banging with HEADACHE MAN and VERMIN. HESITATING MEANS DEATH followed and Ruki graced the crowd with his famous legs apart, elbows on the knees, violent head-banging from one side to the other. The fans followed suit and soon many girls were copying him, some on their knees, others on all fours, hair swaying to the music. ツ"Oi Tokyo!!! Can you give me more?ツ" shouted Ruki, the crowd replying with a loud cheer - but for Ruki it was not enough and he challenged the fans to raise their voices, saying, ツ"That's not loud enough! Are you ready for more?ツ"

tumblr_litpze3nDE1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

With the audience shouting at the top of their lungs it was time for another old classic - COCKROACH - and some more Ruki-style head banging. The fans were not tired yet and did everything to catch their idol's eye, some jumping, others waving frantically. The head banging continued for the last two songs before the encore - DISCHARGE and Filth in the beauty.

tumblr_litq0vSnNf1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

The fans were not ready to go home yet and patiently waited for 10 minutes shouting ツ"Encoreツ" over and over again like a mantra. After a long wait, Kai and Reita came back on stage and entertained the fans with the energetic Ride with the ROCKERS. Both took turns with the microphone and thanked the fans. ツ"We have been together for 9 years now having a great time with you guys! For me it will be so for 10, 20, 30 more years, until we die!ツ" Reita reassured the fans. Soon Uruha, Aoi and Ruki joined the two on stage. ツ"Happy Birthday!!ツ" shouted Ruki in English to which the audience reacted with shouting and clapping. Taking his position in the center of the stage, he introduced the next song, shouting ツ"I amツ…, I amツ… I am Ruder." It was Reita's turn to shine with Ruki warmly calling ツ"Rei-chanツ" to take the central rise for the bass solo.

tumblr_litq28wCGd1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

Doro darake no seishun was very energetic and funny with Aoi and Uruha dancing, Uruha kindly shoving Aoi off as if to say ツ"This is my spaceツ". Aoi wasn`t intimidated though, shaking his hips to the music and going to Reita's side - both dancing together to the fans' delight. Aoi seemed to be in a great mood and kept encouraging his fans to shout more and more, and they eagerly complied. As the song ended and the fans shouted for their favorite band member, a massive birthday cake was brought in and at once the audience started singing Happy Birthday to the band. Meanwhile, Uruha and Kai made fun of the intriguingly huge hat worn by the person who brought the cake. Everyone was in a great mood and it improved further when Ruki announced that all would have a turn talking for that night's MC.

tumblr_litq38NBIM1qbyy3go1_500-1.jpg

Uruha went first. ツ"It's been a long timeツ", he said. ツ"I can't believe they brought a cake! 10 years for a band is legendary, I think! Not that we will break up after another year!ツ" he added, laughing. Kai was next, excusing his short MC with the fact that he had already spoken during the drum and bass duet. ツ"Wouldn't you rather hear from someone who hasn't said anything yet?ツ" he teased, handing the microphone to Aoi. ツ"I love hearing your voices,ツ" Aoi exclaimed, greeted by a male voice shouting his name. Hearing this, Aoi turned around with a surprised look on his face and asked ツ"Yes?ツ" a massive laugh from both the fans and the band echoed around the venue making it hard for him to hear his own voice.
ツ"I can't hear my voice. My voice is pretty, isn't it?ツ" Receiving no reply and seeing Kai stand up and chat to a staff member, Aoi threatened to pass the microphone to someone else, greeted in turn by a big ツ"Eh??ツ" from the crowd. ツ"I feel loved!ツ" he exclaimed with a smile, passing the microphone to Reita, who was thankful for the support. Ruki reinforced what Uruha had said, noting how hard it is for a band to last so long with the same members while tasting the cake with his finger.

As the night approached its climax, the GazettE granted the fans with more head banging during THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$ and Kanto dogeza kumiai. The staff and security personnel had a hard time during the latter as the fans kept crowd surfing. The old favorite, ✰BEST FRIENDS✰, was indeed a perfect choice for the end of the show, reflecting what has kept the band together for 9 years and will, according to the members, keep them together for many more to come. As the members left the stage one by one, Knocking on heaven's door by Guns'n' Roses began. Again, the fans tirelessly demanded an encore and it was time for the last surprise of the night, Anatanotame no konoinochi. Uruha's performance and guitar solo were impressive, and Aoi was very energetic and tried his best to entertain his fans, dancing and shaking his hips to most songs while doing the infamous Aoi-dance to the delight of the fans. It was a perfect way to end the night and thank the fans for their support and love with both band and fans singing the chorus as one.

Set list

SE
LINDA~candydive Pinky heaven~
Akai one piece
Psychedelic Heroine
MC
Hyena
AGONY
Maggots
VOICELESS FEAR
Guren
PLEDGE
MC
HEADACHE MAN
VERMIN
HESITATING MEANS DEATH
COCKROACH
DISCHARGE
Filth in the beauty
ENCORE
EN1 Ride with ROCKERS
EN2 Ruder
EN3 Doro darake no seishun
MC
EN4 THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$
EN5 Kanto Dogeza Kumiai
EN6 ✰BEST FRIENDS✰
WEN1 Anatanotame no konoinochi

+ RUKI - PANDA no Jutsu 08 +

Ruki said on Twitter sth like:" Minna san, my Iphone was lost...." and blah blah so... I think this story had 20% of truth, neh xD

ruki___panda_np_jutsu_08_by_alzheimer13d-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reita's birthday passed right? How old is he now? Uru's b-day is this month right? June 6? 9? I'm getting his birthday mixed up with another jrocker. Since they're only 2 years younger than Aoi, happy birthday old men! ^______^

anyone else think that the string of singles they've been releasing since Shiver all sounds the same?

Uru's birthday was the 9th and I think Reita is 30 yrs old xD.

I'll be honest I thought the same thing too ( about the singles ).
Also they are gonna be playing at Summer Sonic Festival and Reita's gonna be in an upcoming Rock & Read issue with his car .xD

Hey guys!!! How's everyone doing???
I've tried to return so many times but each time I get more work and more things to do :(
Anyways I'm here for a while and I wanted to share something with yah :D
Ok first an explanation of why I did this. I broke up with my boyfriend and it was just terrible and painful so I decided to do this because.
1. This is how I'm promising myself everyday to be happy and never let someone take that happiness away from me again.
2. This song means a lot to me and is one of my fav Gazette songs.
3. I've been a GazeFan fro 7 years so, well you get what I mean right??
Sooo here we go!!!!
Pledge
What do you think??? I personally love it 😍 (BTW this is on my lower back)

Guess who's back!?!? That's right babe it's ME!!!! :p:p:p

JoRuDeNnA: Aww~ that's so cuuuuuuute 😍😍 I love the font <333 I'm planning on doing a kanji 'URUHA' on the back of my right arm 🕺

Guys!!!! I finally have my LIP PIERCING!!!! 😍😍

o_O; the site is loading up for me again... XD that's why I haven't been active. when they switched servers it would take like a half hour for the site to load up and even when it did...it would only show jumbled text. -___- I don't know what was up with that. yeah...pledge made me tear up the first time I heard it....I'm really like Vortex myself. Kai's drumming is awesome in it.

The boys have gone Britney lol jk jk

They have an album coming out in October called Toxic. I think a PV on it is gonna be called the Suicide Circus

And here's the PV for their upcoming single Remember the Urge that is gonna drop on 31st of August.

Hi Sis!!!! *glomps U* xDxDxDxD

Srsly?? o__O" I would laugh my *** off if I saw Ruki in Britney's 'Circus' outfit X___x :p:p:p

OMG!! I don't know why I love it so much but I love Aoi's hair. Yay for the blondie's (sexy) back xD

I so freakin' love the new single already 😍😍😍

xXmomijimanju24Xx-> Thankies!!!! 😌 oh wow that tattoo would look awsome!!!

I loved REMEMBER THE URGE!! somehow it reminds me of Kugutsue LOL dunno why!!! I alredy preordered TOXIC on cdJapan I cant wait 😍

OMG Ruki in Britney's circus outfit :D I wont be able to erase that image from my head!!!!

Back
Top Bottom