What's new

Services Home Stay In Japan

Advanced

後輩
16 Feb 2014
Hello Guests

Let me introduce myself , my name is Andi and I operate businesses between Ireland & Japan and travel between the two countries frequently . I'm fortunate enough to own a lodge house in Saitama and employ a house keeper to tend to it. We can offer and welcome you as a home stay guest , single or sharing and only 40 Minutes to Akabane Tokyo . Washimiya Shrine a few minutes walk away is well known as the Mecca for Anime fans.
The lodge is about 350 meter walk to the train station. A realistic individual rate of \3,500 per night for a single person , two sharing would be priced at JPY 5,500 per night. Guests will be provided with their own individual sleeping futon sets & suited to the seasonal time of year.
Guests will find inclusive of the set price , hot/showers available at all times , light breakfast provisions, coffee,tea, juice , cereal etc, full use of their own separate fully equipped kitchen, WC and shower facility plus washing machine, WiFi connection etc. Lawson 24/7 convenience stores nearby plus the usual entertainment establishments, Karaoke and Japanese style pubs . Kuki Central for the late night party goers. Host mother will attend to daily needs and on hand with valuable knowledge . She will also provide and cook an evening meal should you wish to make arrangements for that facility.
Guests have their own door key access and are not under any curfew by the household . Japanese language lessons are available upon request and we can direct you to some free language lessons locally when they are available , usually Autumn & Spring season.
Price per night quoted are our prices paid in Japanese yen to the host mother. These are our minimum operating costs to host a home stay person. Book a short stay with us and then extend your stay should you wish ,long term discounts are available upon request.
Best regards & yoroshiku
Andi & Fumiyo

Attachments

• ss-1.jpg
    ss-1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 115
  • -2.jpg
    -2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 106
Hello Guests

Let me introduce myself , my name is Andi and I operate businesses between Ireland & Japan and travel between the two countries frequently . I'm fortunate enough to own a lodge house in Saitama and employ a house keeper to tend to it. We can offer and welcome you as a home stay guest , single or sharing and only 40 Minutes to Akabane Tokyo . Washimiya Shrine a few minutes walk away is well known as the Mecca for Anime fans.
The lodge is about 350 meter walk to the train station. A realistic individual rate of \3,500 per night for a single person , two sharing would be priced at JPY 5,500 per night. Guests will be provided with their own individual sleeping futon sets & suited to the seasonal time of year.
Guests will find inclusive of the set price , hot/showers available at all times , light breakfast provisions, coffee,tea, juice , cereal etc, full use of their own separate fully equipped kitchen, WC and shower facility plus washing machine, WiFi connection etc. Lawson 24/7 convenience stores nearby plus the usual entertainment establishments, Karaoke and Japanese style pubs . Kuki Central for the late night party goers. Host mother will attend to daily needs and on hand with valuable knowledge . She will also provide and cook an evening meal should you wish to make arrangements for that facility.
Guests have their own door key access and are not under any curfew by the household . Japanese language lessons are available upon request and we can direct you to some free language lessons locally when they are available , usually Autumn & Spring season.
Price per night quoted are our prices paid in Japanese yen to the host mother. These are our minimum operating costs to host a home stay person. Book a short stay with us and then extend your stay should you wish ,long term discounts are available upon request.
Best regards & yoroshiku
Andi & Fumiyo

Back
Top Bottom