What's new

How to find someone who saved my life on the Plane?

purisera

後輩
19 Apr 2015
Konnichiwa,

Long story short,, I went from Singapore to Japan on November 2014. AirAsiaX took me from Changi Airport to Kuala Lumpur International Airport on 11 Nov 2014 night time, then I had 2 hour layover. My next flight (same airline) took me from KLIA to Kansai International Airport on 12 Nov 2014 01:00 AM, and touched down Osaka at 8:25 AM. I had food poisoning on the plane (last meal I took was a cheese cake at Changi).

I was lying on the plane's floor, shivering. My head was going to explode. My stomach was hurt like hell and I wanted to vomit at the same time. I made all the airplane's crews panicked. Oxygen on my face, two thick blanket covered my body, and all the crew thought I had a high sugar level–which is obviously wrong! And then I heard announcement on the speaker, asking if there's any doctor available on the plane. The announcement at first was in English, then translated to Japanese.

Few minutes later a doctor came. the first line he asked me was "daijoubu desu ka?" so I supposed he is a Japanese. I was too weak to open my eyes, that's why I don't remember his face. I don't know his name and the worst part is I didn't even say thank you to him. I would say I was too weak to even open my eyes or to speak, but now I regret it so much that I didn't express my gratitude. So my wish here is probably a bit non-sense; I wish, someone out there, could help me to find the person who has saved my life on that airplane, AirAsiaX from KLIA to KIX on 12 Nov 2014 at 01:00 AM with flight no.D7 532.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :)

Also, besides the doc, you might thank the cabin crew, too. They were facilitating that doctor's being able to attend to you, in addition to helping you themselves.

Also, besides the doc, you might thank the cabin crew, too. They were facilitating that doctor's being able to attend to you, in addition to helping you themselves.
hi JohnnyG,

of course i said thank you to the cabin crews, because they always around me all the time. the only person i forgot to express my gratitude was that doctor.

hello Mike,

yes i did send them email 4 times, and so far i only got their auto-replies. any other ideas?
thanks a bunch! :)

Try telephoning or having an attorney send them a letter. If you were seen by a physician the airline must have made and kept some record of it.

Try telephoning or having an attorney send them a letter. If you were seen by a physician the airline must have made and kept some record of it.
hi Mike,,
indeed, i think the cabin crews recorded my passport, because they asked it from me. did u mean try call or hire attorney to the airline? for phone call maybe i can try. but hire attorney (more over, my friend asked me to hire a detective), i think that's stalking! and i don't want to be seen like a crazy stalker. i just need to express gratitude, actually just email address is enough for me. thanks! :")

I do not think the airline will release the name of a fellow passenger due to liability issues.

You might be able to convince them to forward a letter from you. I would call them on the phone to try to make that happen, emails and letters are easy to ignore.

Or send a physical letter instead of an email. Your email is going directly to folder where it is fated to be auto-replied rather than read by a human being. If you knew the email address of a customer support representative or public relations representative it might have a different outcome.

Alternatively, you could post something to the airline's facebook page in the hopes that it will make its way through the social network to the intended person.

hi WongkoTheSane and Majestic,
thank you so much for your suggestions. i will try my best to do all your suggestions. wish me luck! :)

hi Mike,,
indeed, i think the cabin crews recorded my passport, because they asked it from me. did u mean try call or hire attorney to the airline? for phone call maybe i can try. but hire attorney (more over, my friend asked me to hire a detective), i think that's stalking! and i don't want to be seen like a crazy stalker. i just need to express gratitude, actually just email address is enough for me. thanks! :")

Businesses usually don't ignore letters which arrive from attorneys. Having an attorney write a letter requesting the information should be a simple and inexpensive process.

There must be a record of the event somewhere and the airline must know the name of the physician who attended you on their flight. As the patient, you should be entitled to know the details of what medical doctor attended you.

Businesses usually don't ignore letters which arrive from attorneys. Having an attorney write a letter requesting the information should be a simple and inexpensive process.

There must be a record of the event somewhere and the airline must know the name of the physician who attended you on their flight. As the patient, you should be entitled to know the details of what medical doctor attended you.

hi Mike,
i will try to find an attorney in my country. thank you, you really help a lot! wish me luck! :")

hi Mike,
i will try to find an attorney in my country. thank you, you really help a lot! wish me luck! :")

You can try writing a letter yourself first. If that receives no reply, then try an attorney.

I still don't understand something. What did the doctor actually do that saved your life?

Air Asia is a horrible airline I think a lot of things could be interpreted as life-saving events while sitting on one of those flights.

Back
Top Bottom