What's new

I need some help for my term paper about the Japanese culture.

chengshouse

Registered
18 Aug 2015
Hi first of all. I'm from Germany and I've decided to do a term paper about the Japanese culture. This includes religion, manga & anime, food and a practical part. The thing is that I don't know what I could do for my practical part. It can be done in form of a survey, interview etc.(just something that I have to do myself). I also have a friend who lives in Japan with who I could do an interview or something else. Feel free to anser and ask.

With kind regards, chengshouse

term paper? What education level are you doing this for? The topics you've chosen are broad and varied; any one of them could be a paper on its own. Do you have any particular insights you want to share on those subjects in your paper?

or is your question just "what can I do to fulfill this practical requirement?"

Hi first of all. I'm from Germany and I've decided to do a term paper about the Japanese culture. This includes religion, manga & anime, food and a practical part. The thing is that I don't know what I could do for my practical part. It can be done in form of a survey, interview etc.(just something that I have to do myself). I also have a friend who lives in Japan with who I could do an interview or something else. Feel free to anser and ask.

With kind regards, chengshouse

I think you should first decide what you want to research or write about, before you decide how you are going to collect the data.

Let me know what your actual topic will be, and I'll see what I can come up with :)

Back
Top Bottom