What's new

Is it possible to send a package to a post office?

Anthony604

Registered
2 Dec 2014
Is it possible to send a package to a post office and I go pick up from that post office? If so, is there a post office located at Henada Airport?

Thanks!

Is it possible to send a package to a post office and I go pick up from that post office? If so, is there a post office located at Henada Airport?

Thanks!

1. Yes. 郵便局留 (yuubinnkyokudome)

2. Yes, inside Passenger Terminal 1. #11 on the attached image:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417467593.847705.jpg

Exactly what is it you want to do?

Mike,
Would you have a link via the PO as to how this is done? (how to address it, how long they might hold something, constraints on parcel size/weight, etc.)

Also, I imagine you'd have to be careful about your name, so that your ID would validate you as the recipient.

Thanks, Mike. That will be very useful post-retirement when traveling--and not sure ahead of time exactly where I might be staying (camping?). I hope to do some cycling in various places, so I could send things along ahead of myself, and my wife could also send things from home.

You're welcome. I'm glad the information helped somebody. Apparently the OP didn't care enough to check for an answer.

By the way, you can do the same thing with the parcel delivery companies. The term is 営業所留め

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom