What's new

Japanese girls legs!

well, from my first hand experience, firstly, the hands, i dunno why i noticed this about my g'f's hands but apart from being small the skin on the palm of the hand seems to feel a bit different,but that could just be something unique to her, either way her hands are so adorable!

i did notice the leg between the knee and ankle were shorter then i ussually notice on girls, but, i dont often get to make such close inspection on girls legs so =/.

i love japanese girls lips, i dunno why, my g/f's lips are just...they look so kissable! X_+ so suffice to say she often had to playfully bite my finger cause ide touch her lips X_+.

her little nose, and the way her face scrunches up when i tap it gently lol X__+

the hair is a different texture i feel from western hair.

there's not much body fat on her, but saying that she is from tokyo and i get the impression girls from the larger cities often tend to be quite petite and fatless?.

all in all i love her and everything about her so my opinion is somewhat bias but yeah, there's a few physical differences, but saying that, a girls a girl =).

enix_fan said:
:sorry: the only japanes women's legs i see are..never!! the closet thing are in games or manga's!

HAHA! Well, at least you're honest about it.. !

I think more people than you only dream about seing japanese womens legs... 😌

🙂 🙂 🙂

nurizeko said:
their either silky smooth and long and oh so sexy, or fat resivours of blubber.

Since when do Japanese women or men have long legs? Long bodies, maybe, but not long legs. :p

Must have come into contact with some unusually tall Japanese people.

kirei_na_me said:
Since when do Japanese women or men have long legs? Long bodies, maybe, but not long legs. :p

Must have come into contact with some unusually tall Japanese people.

Please read Ashuri's post before that one.

Ooooooooh...pardon me. ☝

I'm so used to everyone here having a one track mind when it comes to these things.

i wouldn't know if japanese women get cellulite, i've never studied my teacher's legs up close or asked my mentor...

ashuri2 said:
i wouldn't know if japanese women get cellulite, i've never studied my teacher's legs up close or asked my mentor...
Discretion tells me to advise you against either studying or asking; especially that particular subject.
Isn't there a Japanese expression; 'A woman's rath goes a thousand years, or a thousand miles ?' 😊

ashuri2 said:

I'm sure they could get it. Everyone who gets fat does... But japanese tend to be skinnier than westerners. Could be the food?

probably the food and the fact my g/f nibbles small portions rather then wolfes food down like me, i dunno why, im gentically perma thin, so i guess i dont ened to worry about hoovering up food faster then its made =P.

off topic, if a japanese ever say's something about your countries food (like haggis) just mention to her...or him that they eat seaweed <=/.

lol (p.s. im afraid to use those smileyscause i dunno what the japanese says....)

the smileys should tell you what they mean if you click on them and hold your cursor over them. and i assure, i am not so tactless at to actually ask or go up to my teacher with a microscope and lift her skirt <eeeww!>. i think its a matter of weight- the percentagae of overweight people in some countries are much higher than in japan, and therefore you see a whole lot less cellulite

This whole discussion is so insane.

Let's talk about the amount of cellulite on a person's body. Geez Louise.

It shouldn't matter about any of this, cellulite included. This whole conversation is so shallow. Grrrrrrr....

I am so amazed by this thread,

I must be living in politically correct land for too long because when I saw the title of this thread I was horrified, but after thinking about it for a minute I thought how wonderful it is we are all different, what person A likes person B doesn't (although it has been well established what Frank likes) I grew up in an area populated 100% by caucasians I myself am so white I am almost transluscent. I have to say that generalizing Japanese womens legs is hard for me other than I think most of them do reach the ground. I find the shape of some attractive and others not so much, but I am very thankful that this thread doesn't start out "so whats up with those flat butted white guys"

Just my oppinion

I could be wrong

polotical correctness sometimes is about fairness, so once again, to be fair:

so whats up with those flat butted white guys?

:LOL:

so now we are talking about butt...woah..don't get me started on japanese butt...heh.......

Back
Top Bottom