What's new

Japanese girls views on white guys

Dude really? just because I asked for the general consensus of a demographic doesn't mean I prescribe to some incorrect "way of thinking". specific groups of people often do have a certain way they feel about another specific group of people and I don't think there is anything distasteful about me asking an honest question. It was more distasteful the way you responded. Being overly pretentious is distasteful so you should probably do away with "that way of thinking". Also I'm unsubscribing from this thread so if you respond I won't see it.

Dude really? just because I asked for the general consensus of a demographic doesn't mean I prescribe to some incorrect "way of thinking". specific groups of people often do have a certain way they feel about another specific group of people and I don't think there is anything distasteful about me asking an honest question. It was more distasteful the way you responded. Being overly pretentious is distasteful so you should probably do away with "that way of thinking". Also I'm unsubscribing from this thread so if you respond I won't see it.

I don't believe I am being pretentious. You asked a silly question, and even requested that we not give you the proper answer to the question you posed to us, that being whether or not Japanese women would be romantically, or just sexually interested in Caucasian males. I think it's obnoxious and pretentious that you requested that we not give you the proper and most reasonable answer to your inquiry. To quote myself, "You're looking for a generalization, BroChiMinh. I won't give you one. It depends on the person in question. Which is, as you put it, a "There's no one answer" answer".

And it's okay that you don't respond. My life doesn't revolve around you, did you think telling me you won't respond would dissuade me from replying? All that has done is make me question your maturity, BroChiMinh. I'm not judging you, but you did kinda tell us not to give you the proper response to your question. At any rate, feel free to ask more questions. Just...try not to tell me how to respond, especially when you're asking us to generalize the metropolitan population of Japanese women. It's absurd.

What the heck is a "weaboo"?

A non-Japanese person who is overly obsessed with one or more aspect of Japan, be it the people, culture, or both. In this case, I am referring to the OP as a weaboo as they are requesting whether or not Japanese women would jump at the chance to have sex with a Caucasian male.

It depends on the person in question. Which is, as you put it, a "There's no one answer" answer".

Which is a great answer for any of the overly general questions asking for stereotypes based on some perceived notion of race or culture I read as I ride my bigwheel down the information superhighway.

In this case, I am referring to the OP as a weaboo as they are requesting whether or not Japanese women would jump at the chance to have sex with a Caucasian male.

BroChiMinh, some will, some won't, some do, some don't, some might, just not with you.

A big difference I noticed................. was being able to speak Japanese. I made little to no headway with Japanese women until I could converse with them.
Ha! I hear being able to speak to people helps... (In such instances...) :p
xxx

A non-Japanese person who is overly obsessed with one or more aspect of Japan, be it the people, culture, or both. In this case, I am referring to the OP as a weaboo as they are requesting whether or not Japanese women would jump at the chance to have sex with a Caucasian male.

Wouldn't that list of words you posted (half of which have me scratching my head) place you squarely into "weaboo" territory yourself? You'll have to excuse me if this whole concept is new and foreign to me; at the time I moved here the whole subculture of people fascinated with some aspect of Japanese pop culture didn't exist yet. (Believe it or not, there was a time in American history when nobody had ever heard of anime, manga, cosplay, J-Pop, J-Rock, etc).

Weeaboo
Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total a...
Urban Dictionary: Weeaboo

Weeaboo
Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total a...

Yeah, many ways to define the word. That's for sure, Glenski.

Wouldn't that list of words you posted (half of which have me scratching my head) place you squarely into "weaboo" territory yourself? You'll have to excuse me if this whole concept is new and foreign to me; at the time I moved here the whole subculture of people fascinated with some aspect of Japanese pop culture didn't exist yet. (Believe it or not, there was a time in American history when nobody had ever heard of anime, manga, cosplay, J-Pop, J-Rock, etc).

If you want to think that, it's okay with me. It would have probably be true when I first joined this forum. My interests have since branched off in many directions and are not so Japanese orientated anymore. It's not a heinous crime to retain information from past interests, right?

Don't get me wrong here, Thor. I'm serious when I said this is new to me. What I know is what you're telling me here.

Weeaboo

Goodness gracious.

Is there a special term that applies to people with English skills on a par with those of the doofus who wrote #6?

Need that even be brought up? I thought it was assumed that everything that can be considered ignorant could also be described as dubya? "That's so dubya of ya, brah".

Let us leave politics out of this, gentlemen.

Now I can't wait for somebody to ask the term for someone who whether by intent or incompetence screws everything up for everybody so I can answer "Obama".

An Undeniable Truth of Life if there ever was one.

Back
Top Bottom