What's new

Japanese Studies (2015-2016)

Yeah, last year in Finland too the placement notifications were given in the beginning of August. Ugh.

Yeah, last year in Finland too the placement notifications were given in the beginning of August. Ugh.
LAST YEAR In India , student got their placement notification in early july
though ... and individual contacts started by the 12th of july. I think place ment notification depends on which universities you applied for .... we can do nothing but wait:sorry: by the way which universities you applied for?

All of them are in the Chubu region, my first choise was Nanzan.
Ohh,, Nanzan. according to previous year's student experience ,University in rural side contacts their student very early , because they are not.much famous.and has less applicants.Let us know when nanzan contacts you 👍

Last edited:
Same here in India...waiting for the results..surely they will now declare the university we got directly..in the next 3 weeks or so

I also haven't heard anything yet.. I haven't heard anything about the university placement and also nothing from the embassy either. So I don't know anything :/
But one of the other 3 people who applied in the Netherlands already got an email from the university of Keio about a dorm. But we haven't heard anything from our embassy first so that's quite strange :/

But one of the other 3 people who applied in the Netherlands already got an email from the university of Keio about a dorm.

If Keio contacted him it means he passed the second screening, or else they wouldn't bother asking him about the dorm. Probably you will hear from the embassy very soon! If not consider sending an email or calling them maybe?

I think I'll give them a call the end of this week, so I'll just have bit more information. I'm curious to know what they'll say :)

Ohh,, Nanzan. according to previous year's student experience ,University in rural side

Lol, even though it's not in the metropolitan area, I really wouldn't consider Nanzan being rural xD

I think I'll give them a call the end of this week, so I'll just have bit more information.

I'd really wanna do that too, but basically what the embassy told me in March was, we'll let you know about the results as soon as possible, don't bother us before that :D

:joyful::joyful:Then we should consider Nanzan a metropolitan area. I hope in next two weeks we'll have result notification 👎 reason to celebrate

passing the first screening means v r 80% selected . 20% vague :joyful:There are very rare cases that peoples got rejected even though passing first screening. So you've bottle ready to celebrate ? .. me too waiting anxiously :joyful:😅Hope to hear soon

Whoooa ... おめでとうございます(*'∇')/゚・:*【祝】*:・゚\('∇'*) you received mail today? Greattt
Well, you had a bottle of champagne waiting ........! Just open it up 😅😅:joyful:

Seems like all five of us got the scholarship!
Great! We in India still haven got any notification of the second screening as of yet. But I think our chances are bright. Anyways, congratulations , and Way to go buddy !

I'd really wanna do that too, but basically what the embassy told me in March was, we'll let you know about the results as soon as possible, don't bother us before that :D

On the letter I received about the first screening 'if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us' was written so I guess it isn't a problem ^^
I wanted to make a phone call last week but I still wanted to wait a little but but because I didn't hear anything I'll call them on Monday.

Got the scholarship!!!
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Congratulations!!!! I am happy to hear that all five of you got it. That gives me some hope :)

I know I shouldn't complain since I already got the scholarship in my pocket but damn I wish I already knew where I'm gonna be this fall! ForeverRoses, did you call your embassy?

I know I shouldn't complain since I already got the scholarship in my pocket but damn I wish I already knew where I'm gonna be this fall! ForeverRoses, did you call your embassy?

Yes I called my embassy two days ago and they told me that we will receive a letter in august D: So that's very late.. I really hope it is the beginning of august because I still have to do so many things before going to Japan..

Anyway I have something else: yesterday I received an email from Hokkaido daigaku about a dorm so that means that there is a high chance of me going there :D :D I'm really happy because that is my first choice

Back
Top Bottom