What's new

Looking for Naoko

transalp1

Registered
8 Jul 2014
Hi everybody,

I am new on this forum. I am looking for a girl named Naoko. I met her in England in about 1990 at the English Center Eastbourne in UK. She was studying English, like me.

My name is Gilbert and I live in suburb of Paris, France.

Many thanks if somebody has an idea to contact this person. In private mail if you like.

Gilbert.

I have tried !

Have you tried to Facebook stalk her first?

Hello,

Yes I have several times searched in Facebook, in Google, but still nothing. I know her family name if it can be helpful to someone.

Many thanks all.

Gilbert.
France.

Given how much time has passed, she might be married by now and using a different name. If you know where she was from in Japan or where she was going when she returned (e.g. you know which university she might have gone to), that might help your search, but don't post a bunch of her personal info here.

Sometimes alumni offices are willing to pass a message on (not give you her contact details directly).

Given how much time has passed, she might be married by now and using a different name. If you know where she was from in Japan or where she was going when she returned (e.g. you know which university she might have gone to), that might help your search, but don't post a bunch of her personal info here.

Sometimes alumni offices are willing to pass a message on (not give you her contact details directly).

Hi Nikojita,

Thanks for tour message. I know that many years have passed, but I keep hoping to find her. She was married after I met her and I Know her two family names that I did not intend writing them here at all. I also know her address which was on the last letter I received from she. All that effectively might help ! I have details about her, so whynot believing in ?

See you.

Of course you are worried about privacy and good on you for thinking ahead. However, there are a ton of girls named Naoko that are her age.

So, I think it would help if you told us what city she was in when you got that letter. There are English conversation schools in every town, and who is more likely to attend or teach at one than a Japanese who studied abroad? And if there is a member living in that city, they might know something or someone who does. It will surely pique some interest if they live in the same city, unless it a huge one, in which case you could be a bit more specific about the address, such as saying its Shibuya.

You might also tell us something about her husband. Japanese or no? I myself know a Naoko who married a German guy.

Back
Top Bottom