1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megumi Oishii

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by kinjo, Dec 4, 2004.

1. kinjo

kinjo Active Member

Mar 15, 2002
    What are thoughts on Hyde's wife, Megumi Oishii? Just curious. :souka:

2. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Not to sound like a complete b*tch or anything, and not to be completely mean to her, and definately not because she's hyde's wife or anything, but I think she needs to eat something. And by something I mean like at least 50 pounds of pure fat, every day, for the rest of her life. Then, maybe, just maybe, by the time she dies, she'll be up to a healthy weight and won't have to fear being drained after she takes a bath all the time.

3. suzu

suzu New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    I can't say, I've never seen her

4. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    I think this is her, but I'm not sure...So, yeah...
    [​IMG]

5. suzu

suzu New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    thanks, I looked for a picture, but i couldn't find any, though i did find out that she just had a child ?

6. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Yeah, about a year or so ago I think...Like 2003 (obviously). And even more obviously, hyde's of course. Not sure if it's male or female. Megumi and hyde are VERY, VERY secretive about it, so I've heard. Although I did hear somewhere once that it was a girl, but meh...I also heard it was born in November, but than they (being the people that bring me news on hyde) said it was earlier or something. So, I'm not sure anymore, just that it would probably be about 1 or so now. I think...

And if you go to google and put in Megumi Oishi or Oishi Megumi that should work. Unless it's an entirely different person, but meh...I think it's just another way of spelling it is all.

7. niji777

niji777 後輩
    後輩

Jul 13, 2004
    Horizon...ur right that's megumi, hyde's wife...news say that she has given birth to hyde's child last november 2003...no confirmation about the child's sex until now...hyde's so secretive about his family...but one thing I know megumi has new jdorama with Sorimachi Takashi of GTO live action...anyone familiar with this?

this is the preggy megumi..
    [​IMG]

Hyde n megumi doing shopping...
    [​IMG]

8. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    I was pretty sure it was her...Yayness! I was right! Xb

Although, in the shopping pic, I think it's pretty obvious which one hyde is...-cough-theentireheightdifferencething!-cough-

What the hell is that?

9. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Did she play on Ju-on (The Grudge) as one of the people...? I swear her name came up at the end...I am probably wrong but I was just wondering.

10. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Nevermined...my bad...It wasn't. LMAO!

11. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    No crap!!!!

12. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    I feel so loved now... *sobs*

13. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Well, you see, just because they have the name "Megumi" does not automatically mean it's her, ne. There are PLENTY of Megumis, ne!

14. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    I know I konw but her last name looked so familiar. It was "Okasa" Or something and it was just a glance so I wasn't sure. I just thought I would come on here and see if she was. But, I was mistaken.

15. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Well, wouldn't she have Hyde's name now and isn't The Grudge a new(er) movie?

16. PrincessBerriKiller

PrincessBerriKiller New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Some famous poeple don't go by their husband's last name. Happens alot.

I had heard that Hyde had a son....*shrugs*

17. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Whoa....too much stuff going on. I am so lost with what J-rock has kids and so on and so on! Gahh... >.<

18. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Oh, I see...

What's Megumi anyway? Like, what's she do, ne?

And I heard somewhere it was a girl, but meh...They're secretive, little beepers

Not really...I think as far as children go we've only talked about Hyde's kid and Gackt's more than likely inability to have children

19. PrincessBerriKiller

Oct 27, 2004
    lol is that so? why would Gackt lick such an ability I wonder...

Um, I think she's a model....

I dont want to be rude but I dont think shes all that pretty....sorry to anyone who disagrees...*shrug*

20. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    I agree with ya PrincessBerriKiller! She is really...not that great looking.

Then again looks don't always matter. Hyde's a real man. Tee hee hee.

21. Horizon

Horizon Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Yeah...I don't think she's all that pretty either. Scratch that. I find her to be quite close to "ugly", possibly even "hideous"

Kind of sad when your husband's prettier than you...Tee hee! xD

22. PrincessBerriKiller

Oct 27, 2004
    lol that is so very true! Hyde is prettier then her and after seeing him dance I bet he dances better then her. He dances real girly I that it was the funniest thing especially when he leaned on the speaker and struck this really girly pose. I wish I could have been closer to the stage...;_;

23. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Ya. Tee hee. I love it on "Careless Whisper" how he's dancing a bit. Not really dancing but your moving your body so I guess you could consider that. Tee hee hee!

:cute: :cute: Nyah! Wittle Hyde!

24. PrincessBerriKiller

Oct 27, 2004
    lol he shakes his hips alot. I was like, wow! he dances like more of a girl then most females!! XDDDD

25. Nightwalker

Nightwalker New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Hell yes! XD "Dude looks like a lady!"

Sorry I couldn't help it. :yeahh: