What's new

Megumi Oishi

lol *is reminded of the picture I have of him that every one swears is a picture of Brittany Spears* I am amused by their reactions when i tell them It is a man but I am also insulted by the fact they thing its Brittany Spears.

WHAT!!!!!! HER!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde is sooo much prettier! My god!! I am going to kill again!! *goes nuts*

PrincessBerriKiller said:
lol that is so very true! Hyde is prettier then her and after seeing him dance I bet he dances better then her. He dances real girly I that it was the funniest thing especially when he leaned on the speaker and struck this really girly pose. I wish I could have been closer to the stage...;_;

Where/when was that, nyah?

I just wish I could have BEEN there...

Lucky b*tch...

Yeah, he shakes his hips like a girl. I LOOOVE!!! SO HOT!!! -drools-

And they way he "dances" in the "Stay Away" PV, most of that is really girly looking hip-shaking, body-shaking crap. Yeah...

PrincessBerriKiller said:
lol *is reminded of the picture I have of him that every one swears is a picture of Brittany Spears* I am amused by their reactions when i tell them It is a man but I am also insulted by the fact they thing its Brittany Spears.

Can I see? Nyah?

And yeah, he's too EVERYTHING to be stupid Brittany Spears!

-throws up on her-

Have I ever said Kyo's a good role model and influence...? For that is what people must do! Puke on that ****!

But, but, but what about little piercings? Safety pins? SCORPIONS?!?!?

...Kangaroo rats...?

lol I am having trouble finding all those really good pictures reciently... -__- No the less I will try...

I saw L'Arc en Ciel live at Otakon this year (end of July) It was awsome dispite standing in the heat in a line that was like 3 blocks long!! XD I was really angry because they have this rule about lining up early and I waited till they said you were aloud to...by that point the line was already across the street and around the corner...XP Needless to say I didn't have a very good seat but I would have had they not let all those people in...

It was. I was really up set because I did get to see the encore...;_; Ken was wearing a dolphin mask and they trew stuff to the audience like tetsu's bandanas and Ken threw bananas XD and picks and stuff....

But your still lucky you could go, ne...I'd give ANYTHING to see L'Arc...-eyes go all dreamy-like-

But those a**holes for doing that! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!

And you'd SO better find that pic! I'll print it out and see it ne on thinks its a girl! Especially boys! Tee hee! Teach those homophobes a lession!

And, this is random, but you know when people call gay people "homos"? Technically, we are ALL homos...Since we are HOMO Sapiens, ne...

Good point there Horizon sweetie.

I think if I had to pick to see anyone it would be Gackt or hands down Dir en Grey! XD

*drools at thought of Kyo dancing with tummy moving*

And the thing that I don't get is why they named homosexuals homosexuals because humans are homo sapiens. You'd think they wouldn't...Or maybe they named the homosexuals beforehand, when they didn't believe in evolution...

And I'll shut up now...xDD

I was looking for the other one but came across this and was...I dunno a whole bunch of things. so here:

I must credit the source (so my butt doesnt get fried...lol) so thank you Fourth ave. Cafe!! <3

And allas it is found! Not quite the picture I had originally but well I got it from some where else....

Thanks for this, Hyde-Angel's Tale! You will not be forgotten!

lol yes, well you asked. that was the one and they still insist it looks like brittany....I got that from some one again today....I was like you people have problems....o_O

Back
Top Bottom