What's new

Megumi Oishi

hello guys! I just found this thread and thought of joining in^^
please be nice to me =)
mizerable_d said:
ok im really really slow... ^^;;; so ya after like 3 months i post in this thread. i think she is lovely ^^ just saw a clip of her and hyde meeting XD so kawaii
can you upload that for me please?? *points up* or
Kiero_kun said:
I'm pretty sure they met during a performance of Dive to Blue, but I did get to see them together on a talk show. They acted so nervous in front of each other. XD
or maybe
Horizon said:
I heard that, that Utaban thing was the first time they met...Meh -shrugs-
Yeah, I read the translation for it and Hyde was apparently acting like a desperate, lost, little puppy and repeatedly said stuff like "You're so pretty" and "you're beatiful" and stuff like that.
any of them, or maybe all of them. Or they're all actually the same clip? *scratch head*
Anyway, please please would be so kind to share those with me...? *big wide puppy eyes*

u should watch hyde and megumi when they first met!damn they're so sweet!ehhehe very shy and nervous...its very funnyXD XD

Since meeting hyde, Megumi's started a side career in singing. I had 4 songs by her but I lost them when I got my computer was reformatted.

Ophelia said:
u should watch hyde and megumi when they first met!damn they're so sweet!ehhehe very shy and nervous...its very funnyXD XD

ah domo arigatou!! *bows*
demo...i still can't watch it. The loading, it's soooooo loooong...*cry*
is there any way for me to save it to my comp or summat?

do you have their pics together?

g ada omongannya mereka nih:
??: If you propose to Megumi sang to go out with youツ…
Hyde: That would be great yea..

??: Did you like Megumi sang since long time ago?

Hyde: Yupツ… Isn't she lovely? I like how her face tone is light.

??: Then, did you ever meet her in person?

Hyde: No, neverツ…

Tetsu: If you do meet her, what would be your first question?

??: Have you ever wanted to meet her face to face?

Hyde: Yea.. yeaツ… I believe that I want to meet herツ…

??: I have met her before in person..

Hyde: Lucky~~

??: ツ…. What do you think of her?.. Is she pretty?

??: Yeaツ… She's very innocent lookingツ….. She's like a doll..

Hyde: After listening to that, ツ"I want to meet her tooツ"

??: Yea,ツ… That's why we provided a special VTRツ…

??: Yup, a special VTR for Hyde~!

Hyde: <hyde starts to look all embarrassed and starts that laugh again..>

??: Okkeyツ… Bring out the VTR!
** Hyde starts thinking that the person who's coming out to the stage was just a person who's
trying to hand out the VTR, but soon, he realizes that it's Megumi, herself, in person!

Hyde: <hyde's face turns all red>
**The other members of the talk show starts leaving the stage for Hyde

??: And the standby light all ready, too
**All of them starts laughing

??: Okツ… Love Attack~!

Megumi: <starts laughing, too>

Hyde: um.. Hello, nice to meet you.

Megumi: Hello~ nice to meet you too

Hyde: <hyde starts to look all helpless~

Megumi: Umツ… If you'd like to have this

Hyde: Oh! Thank you very much. It looks that your signature is included too

Megumi: Yeaツ…
**They both start smiling again out of awkwardness

Hyde: <hyde looks back at the other members and seeks help>

Tetsu: <tetsu, from far away whispers out aloud> Denwa Banho~!

Hyde: <hyde look like he didn't quite catch what Tetsu was saying exactly, and
asks> Tobacco?

Tetsu: <tetsu repeats> ツ"Denwa Banhoツ"

Hyde: telephone number??
**Hyde seems clueless to the whole situation, so, the members decides to come back to the
stageツ…

??: <comes near hyde> How is she?

Hyde: ツ… She looks very prettyツ…

Megumi: No i'm not...
** ?? gives sign to hyde to hold her hand

Hyde: ツ… <hyde grabs megumi's hand for a second>

??: ツ… and hand shakeツ…

Hyde: shake.. <starts to shake and with megumi>

Megumi: thank you very much ツ… <laughs..>

Hyde: <hyde looks all happy and smiles like hellツ….>
** ?? taps hyde's head~

Hyde: <hyde still looking all happy

lu mesti nonton asli g ngakak nontonnya...hyde ampun salah tingkah kayak anak kcl bgt d...

pics of them together is very rare...i got some..but i gotta search it for a while i've got to go through a thousand files first..(got too many pics>.<)😌 here's...

Megumi sings pop with one of those really baby "cute" Japanese voices. To be it sounds weak and demonstrates little singing ability other than that the way she sings is just as girly as the way she acts and talks normally.

Oh and I've found one of her songs again called "Koibito Tachi no Ashita". PM me if you're interested in a certain clicky thing.

Ophelia said:
lu mesti nonton asli g ngakak nontonnya...hyde ampun salah tingkah kayak anak kcl bgt d...
Aaaaaaaaaa....I just read the translations and I can't stop laughing...they must be so cute^^
I don't think if i can handle the vids xP
THANKS GUYS!!👍

*clicked the link to see the vids*
Anou...i can't see the vids... It just keep on 'Loading'....
Any help..??:(

that probably bcoz of the slow connection..if ur playing in ur home then there's nothing u can do beside staying online for couple hours until the loadings cmplete. u should try speedy..it took only +-30secs, and not very expensive..150.000/month.but the limit s only 400mb a month, 1 gb =300.000.ehehehhe:)

promosi nih ye....

but I AM using Speedy... STill i can't see it!!
Please please is there anyway you can uplaod it by YOUSENDIT or whatsoever?

Yeah...

Horizon said:
Yeah...I don't think she's all that pretty either. Scratch that. I find her to be quite close to "ugly", possibly even "hideous"
Kind of sad when your husband's prettier than you...Tee hee! xD
I agree there's just something about her eyes... and her "smile"... the heck with it, there's something wrong with the whole dang thing! Not to be rude or seem like looks are everything, but he did say that he thought she had a pretty face. She's not really pretty.

I agree

PrincessBerriKiller said:
lol that is so very true! Hyde is prettier then her and after seeing him dance I bet he dances better then her. He dances real girly I that it was the funniest thing especially when he leaned on the speaker and struck this really girly pose. I wish I could have been closer to the stage...;_;

look at this pic of her it will haunt your dreams forever. She's really NOT pretty, she's kind of... U.G.L.Y. I may sound rude, but it's the truth. 😌

http://goldcoast.sosoo.net/xing/megoi/4.jpg :(

wow~ i just know she has a thread here.

i like megumi too. such a yasashii-lady.

i was looking for her songs, but can't find it anywhere ><

Li-chen> yes, they have a son (still one? or are there already two Hyde Jr.??)
japanese are very protect their privacy.

Yes, that's Megumi (Oishi) Takarai

sure she is a beautiful lady.

anyone have her songs?? can't find it everywhere..

Actually it's from an ad for Takano Yuri Beauty clinic, it is not photo shopped. You can view clips of it on Google, I believe.

The pic of Gackt kissing the woman is from a series of spa commercials. I don't know what the womans name--although she could be from the Mr. & Ms. Perfect thing.

Yes, that's Megumi (Oishi) Takarai
sure she is a beautiful lady.
anyone have her songs?? can't find it everywhere..

HAHAHAHAH EPIC WIN!!

Made me laugh , but you are right!! :D

mmm Megumi is ..... a normal woman for me haha
I know her from MIss cinderella , Mama chari deka, perfect love and Wonderful life.

I'm happy for hyde he married someone and has a ...... 7 years old boy now.... Many stars don't leave family behind.

MMmmm what can I say they are married but you know stars hahahahah not that together anymore ... :sorry:

Back
Top Bottom