What's new

Monbukagakusho Undergraduate 2015

I did not notice that the recommendation letter needs a copy and my recommendor have already sealed the letter... Will the embassy not accept my application? Or can they help me to photocopy the letter as I can't open it myself.

I did not notice that the recommendation letter needs a copy and my recommendor have already sealed the letter... Will the embassy not accept my application? Or can they help me to photocopy the letter as I can't open it myself.
BRING IT IN SEALED and then ask them.

Hi veronika! I've sent you the papers. If you need information, your embassy website should have the details about the application process. Any other information can be obtained by emailing them. This site has the most of the necessary stuff. Government-sponsored

Hi Neetpeek! Firstly, the year is when you'll be departing for Japan so you have to apply for MEXT 2015. Use the website above to familarise yourself with the scholarship. The application period usually begins around March-April. Keep checking your embassy websites until you see that applications are open.

Hope this helps!
Please send me the papers

Hello.
I'm taking MEXT undergraduate scholarship written exam in a week .. can any body advice me on how to prepare for the exam??
Please help me.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiii debbie! I've got the papers if you want :) reply if you still need them n I'll mail them to you!
all the best debbie for you exams! hope you do well!
Hello
I am sorry to trouble you. I am not Debbie, but I would appreciate if you could share the past papers with me too. That would help me enormously to get prepared for the next year exams.

Thank you very much!

Hello.:)
I'm taking MEXT undergraduate scholarship written exam in a week :nailbiting:.. can any body advice me on how to prepare for the exam??o_O:thumbsdown:
Please help me.
could you please send the past exams to me?:)
Thanks a lot.

Hello.:)
I'm taking MEXT undergraduate scholarship written exam in a week :nailbiting:.. can any body advice me on how to prepare for the exam??o_O:thumbsdown:
Please help me.
could you please send the past exams to me?:)
Thanks a lot.
Hii eslam :) welcome here!
how are your preps going?
when are your exams?

:) wow! dats great!
I also have exam papers of 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2012,2013
just let me know if you need them
and I really hope that yoy get selected!

I have cleaned up this thread, please do not post email addresses to a public forum, unless you want them to be harvested by spam bots!

Try to contact the member in a private conversation. In the (near) future we will introduce a site section where forum members can exchange materials and documents.*

*provided they do not infringe on any copyrights.

Hello Everyone,
I have applied for the MEXT 2016 Undergraduate Scholarship and I would be very happy if anyone could send me the examination questions from 2011 to 2014.

With best wishes to all.

Hey r
inzim!
Its so nice to have u here!
I hope u clear ur exam
Inbox me if u need d exams
Btw how are ur preps goim?
N wen is ur exam?
Hi Robozilla,

Thanks for your response. I would highly appreciate it if you could send me the past exams papers 2011-2014.
Preparation is going okay, but I need past papers to practise some more.

How about you? Doing great!

Hi Robozilla,

Thanks for your response. I would highly appreciate it if you could send me the past exams papers 2011-2014.
Preparation is going okay, but I need past papers to practise some more.

How about you? Doing great!
Yeah I'm nervous!
When is ur exam btw?

:) wow! dats great!
I also have exam papers of 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2012,2013
just let me know if you need them
and I really hope that yoy get selected!
Hey Robozilla,
if possible can you sned me the exam papers 2005-2008 :) ? Thanks in advance!

Hey Nom!
sure I will... btw which exam and course are u goin' for?
when are your exams?
Thanks you! My exam is on Monday @__@ And the course I'm doing is in Natural Science B/C. :) Are you also applying this year or? :D

Back
Top Bottom