What's new

"Regret" by Malice Mizer piano arrangement

YAY=) Tell me if you find more gackt n stuff.. but the cords to Regret.. wow! Some of them are physically impossible! Fingers shouldnt be able to reach that far pluss use all 5 fingers on one cord... oh.. and if you find Hoshi no suna by Gackt.. tell me:) :) :p

anchyyy said:
I will see what i can do! But can't promise anything! 😌

Ana, you know how I promised you I'd play "Regret" for you? Well I already learned it :p It is sooooooooooo pretty! I'm gonna play it for you one of these days 😏 Anyways, I had do send you something, but I forgot :eek: I'll try to remember sometime soon. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE MUSIC! 🙂

Awww Rose!! 😍 I'm stuck at the first page 😌 it's difficult! :eek: Nice you've learned it! Can't wait to hear you play! :p

Hey Rose, that's cool! At the moment I'm still practicing the first 2 pages (+ 3 bars, lol). Hehe - progress is being made, but I'm not going to be the next Gackt! I wish I had more time to practice :( but I will get there in the end! :p

Kinsao said:
Hey Rose, that's cool! At the moment I'm still practicing the first 2 pages (+ 3 bars, lol). Hehe - progress is being made, but I'm not going to be the next Gackt! I wish I had more time to practice :( but I will get there in the end! :p

Buah, 10 years of piano does things to you... finished it in one day, now gotta make it all purdy-like just like Gaku 😍 and then of course memorize it...... gonna ask piano teacher if I can play it for the december concert :D

anchyyy said:
Awww Rose!! 😍 I'm stuck at the first page 😌 it's difficult! :eek: Nice you've learned it! Can't wait to hear you play! :p

HOW ARE YOU STUCK ON THE FIRST PAGE! Duuuuuuuuude its the easiest thing EVER! If youre stuck on the first page, wait till you get to pages 3-5...... you'll be dead :unsure: The chords there will be practically impossible for you :(

HAHHAHHAHAH rose... playing for 10 years?!!! ME TOO!!! hahaha hahah but im not as good as u... didnt finish it in a day -_- hahha i kinda took a break from piano... so going back to it now.. was a lil difficult... haha so i split it into a few days... but yea... haha im done playing it.. same here... haha gotta makei it pretty and memorize it =D so i can play for everyone and be like... GUESS WHO I AM?! HAHHAH IM GACKT!!!! haha
and anchyyy... seriously... ur gonna die on 3-5 page.. ull be like... what?! HHAHAHAHHA it took me SOO long to get hrough the damn song caz of those pages.. GOOD LUCK!

Hehe, I think I'm pretty good at the keyboard considering I've only been playing for 6 months... 😌 ... but I did have already 10 years of music lessons on other instruments.

Honestly the chords don't look so weird to me compared with some of the stuff you get in guitar music. :mad:

Page 1 is OK, because a lot of it is just the single notes line at the beginning... Hey Anchyyy, don't be discouraged; just do what I do and don't think about getting to the end - just learn one bit at a time. I have to memorise as I go along......... :mad:

rose_of_eternity said:
HOW ARE YOU STUCK ON THE FIRST PAGE! Duuuuuuuuude its the easiest thing EVER! If youre stuck on the first page, wait till you get to pages 3-5...... you'll be dead :unsure: The chords there will be practically impossible for you :(

Easiest thing ever???? 😲 Not for me!! :D I won't be dead! XD I'll learn it, i don't care if it takes months or years :LOL:

hahahah kinsao.. i noe wat ur talkin bout... guitar... damn there are some stuff that makes me wanna scream when i see em =D hahaha but yea... ahhahhhaha i think its great how u guys are all trying ur best =D me too!!! hahaha GO GO EVERYONE!!! we'll have a REGRET playing concert with everyone one day =D hahaha

I am at the second page.. first one was ok.. but Im a bit stuck with the second line of page two...eeeh...I know the chords, but it just doesnt sound right..hmmmm :eek:
Page 3 seems ok once I am done with page 2, but page 4 is aaaaiiiit! Page 5 and 6 altso look quite ok.. Just that page 4..argh! That will probably kill me! haha! Think Ill go over to learning the x-japan songs=) hehe.. wich is even harder..eeh..☝

oooooo - keep going with Regret! *does more cheerleading* 📣 *sighh* that's my exercise for today! *looks round at co-workers giving strange looks* 😌

I've learned so far to the end of the 3rd bar on page 3 - there seems to be a natural 'break' there. It's not so bad up to now... page 2 gets obviously more complicated but it's just a question of time... the actual physical playing of the notes isn't that hard (hehe, if my fingers physically can't stretch a distance I just play the top notes of the chord and leave out the lowest! - or sometimes you can cheat and use the thumb of ur left hand to play the lowest note instead...)

Page 3 looks to be OK... I'm about ready to get on and learn it now... but I don't think about difficulty of further pages, because... if u think too much about that kinda thing... u never do it... just have to keep practicing and it becomes possible! (even if I've not had 10 yrs of playing piano :( )

Wheeeeee X Japan songs! =D I got music of Crucify my Love... but I didn't begin to learn... only played it through one couple of times... that is soooo hard... one day I determine to learn it haha, but... difficult... some of the ledger lines go too low for my keyboard :( that confuses me and makes it worse... u.u

oh god i cannot believe it exists! i have been looking for the regret scores for over eight months now with no luck. please send it to me! i will worship you forever *is on her knees*
my email address is: [email protected]

this is my first post , and i've been looking for regret for a long time , its such a pretty piece of music .. amazing! .. thought it didnt got arranged since i never managed to find it ^^ , can you please send it to me too please? !!! ^^ ..
my email address is ' [email protected] ' .. ! thank you in advance!

^^.. really do wonder who wouldnt fall for this music , seriously hope i could play it really soon , haha.. spent the past 5 months looking for it!!!!.. haha.. this page is giving me hope !! =P .. heh .. so yea, cant wait to get my hands on the score ..

Back
Top Bottom