What's new

"Regret" by Malice Mizer piano arrangement

Ohayou ;D This is my first message in here! ^_^
I'm Danai.
Looking for sheets - just like everyone in here _^_ - to Regret by MM.
Could someone send it to me?
Begging on my knees, really.

*~>*<~*
I play piano like something around two weeks , cuz I'm actually good at playing anything. So it's not a problem to play any song, that I hear ^w^
I can play all Regret (learned by ear) but still don't know if I play it right. I hope to check it, so I'm writing, chicos! ~__^
Then, if someone has the notes, please send it on my e-mail. I CAN ALSO FIND SHEETS FOR U! :eek:3
And I'd be very greateful, if someone had sheets to Kanon Wakeshima - Still Doll. Love this song.

Hello Danai ^^
Well I have the sheets now. If you want them I could send it to your E-Mail, when you give me your address.
And you're right Still DOll is also a fantastic song, love it, too.

With greetings from Germany
( my English suck -.- )

lol i just realized that this is how i even found this place
i searched for regret sheet music and this as the first link XP

ugh well if anyone thats on here knows where i can get it msg me please :sorry:

Last edited:
hi:)

hi...:) I'm looking for this sheet from a long long time....and I finaly found it...to you...and I would be very very thankful if you could send it to me too...:) my email address is: ************. yahoo.com so please send it me...I really need it....:D thank you very much ....

PLEASE USE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO CONTACT ME FOR MY E-MAIL ADDRESS !!!(Uncle Frank)

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed your post Khryss to protect you.

In the past , if a member posted his E-Mail so anyone could see it , within a few days that member would get a zillion SPAM E-Mails. I hate to see you get SPAMMED so if anyone wants to contact you, they can use a "PRIVATE MESSAGE" to you here on JREF and you can send them a private message back with your E-Mail to protect yourself.

Uncle Frank

👍

I'm looking for regret too D:

Hi guys

Like a lot of you, I have been searching for Regret piano sheet music for a looooooooong time. I came across this site recently and I figured I'd post to see if anyone has any leads, links or whatever. It's really nice/surprising to see so many people searching for this awesome song though =]

but yeah, if anyone does track it down, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase let me know! thanks

Konbanwa! :D Hi guys I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself:
I'm Rampu23, yoroshiku!

I really like playing piano, and I recently discovered D.Gray-man and with this the beautiful song of Mai Hoshimura: Regret. I love this song and until now I was desperately trying to find a music sheet to play it, so I'd be very grateful if someone can send it to me on my email. ^^

Ps. sorry if I have committed some english's mistakes (I'm Italian) XD

Back
Top Bottom