What's new

Studying university in Japan - NEED HELP (Sudanese)

Amjed

Registered
17 May 2015
Hello!
As the title says, i would like to know a couple of information about a problem i'm facing which is hopefully not so bad.
"To study in a university in Japan, you MUST complete 12 years of school", this here is what i'm having trouble with. Here in Sudan, i'm studying IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and it is only 11 years.
To explain things more, i studied in 3 countries. Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Sudan.
So,
KG2 - G2: Saudi Arabia
G3 - G6: Egypt
G7 - G9: Sudan (I currently finished Grade 9 a month ago and now i'm on my holiday).
My question is, what exactly can i do to get an extra year that will add up to my certificate?
And if there's no way, is it possible to somehow study in Japan even though i haven't studied 12, but 11?
I'm really sorry if that was too much information but Japan has always been my dream and i'm not giving up on it.
Thank you!

Hello!
As the title says, i would like to know a couple of information about a problem i'm facing which is hopefully not so bad.
"To study in a university in Japan, you MUST complete 12 years of school", this here is what i'm having trouble with. Here in Sudan, i'm studying IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and it is only 11 years.
To explain things more, i studied in 3 countries. Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Sudan.
So,
KG2 - G2: Saudi Arabia
G3 - G6: Egypt
G7 - G9: Sudan (I currently finished Grade 9 a month ago and now i'm on my holiday).
My question is, what exactly can i do to get an extra year that will add up to my certificate?
And if there's no way, is it possible to somehow study in Japan even though i haven't studied 12, but 11?
I'm really sorry if that was too much information but Japan has always been my dream and i'm not giving up on it.
Thank you!
Hello my friend! The only thing you have to do is just to ask the embassy in your country! :)

Back
Top Bottom