What's new

TiTech IGP Questions

Hi guys, based on the info from my senior, we will get all the instructions including dorms, visa etc in the documents that are currently shipping. Usually, all the new students will be appointed into several option of dorms that we got to choose, and they encourage us to live in a dorm for 1 year to save some money compare to live in an apartment and getting to know our fellow classmates.

Anyway, let me know if you guys have received the documents and discuss our next steps. Thank you!

Just received the mails today. :)
Wow, so fast! Mine still in customs, and since it is now long holiday in Indonesia, I probably will receive it Mid next week. Can you share us what is it containing if you don't mind because I'm curious. Thanks in advanced!

Wow, so fast! Mine still in customs, and since it is now long holiday in Indonesia, I probably will receive it Mid next week. Can you share us what is it containing if you don't mind because I'm curious. Thanks in advanced!
1. Letter which contains the scholarship ID number and the website of the webpage which contains how we should prepare
2. A certificate which states that we are going to enroll in the IDEP as MEXT scholar.
3. Document for Visa (written in Japanese)
4. Pledge
5. Application for Issuing Student ID card
6. Sample of how to fill up the Application for issuing student ID card.

:)

Hi! This thread has been a great learning point for me. I'm applying alongside many of whom have asked the queries before. I'm applying to the architecture faculty. I would really be grateful if you guys can help me out with some of my questions which can further help other aspiring students.
1 - i was wondering if someone could guide me how the research proposal is devised? I know an architecture proposal would differ in its content but the constituents and the basic structure would remain the same. no?
2 - roughly how long should the letter of intent/personal statement be? I'm talking about the first email that we have to send to the professor.
I'm freaking out as the admission periods have started and i'm still in the process of devising a research proposal!! :s i have a clue of the themes that i'm interested in as it continues the same line of thought as my undergraduate thesis study. But how detailed should it be! (how long, the possible structure)
Thankyou so much

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

little flower did you get the consent of your professor you're applying to? do we have to send the application form the first time we start our correspondence with the professor?
thanks
Hello there, are you still active on this blog ?

Hi I'm a new comer. Can I ask some questions? I got confused about the field of study and study program.
1)Field of study: is it supposed to talk about the introduction/background here or just an abstract of the study program? If introduction, I find the space for that is just too small.:( And a literature review has no place to stand. If an abstract, the space is too large to fill fully.

2) Study program: should it include: objective, importance of my research, methodology? If so, I feel quite a lot of thing would be the same in Part 1 field of study when the introduction is to be talked here.

Do I need to send the field of study to my intended prof before submitting the application?

One more question, will the interview schedule right after the delivery of my application materials, or the deadline?

Can anyone help?

Hi i'm also new here, did anyone get the screening result yet?
I got an email from my Prof. goes this way "I would like to inform you that you are on the list of candidates for the Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho, MEXT) Scholarship.
We have to confirm that you intend to study at Tokyo Tech from September 2016 as a research student. Please send me a confirmation email as soon as possible. Upon receiving your confirmation email, you will be officially recommended for the MEXT Scholarship. You will receive the result of the MEXT Scholarship selection in early June. " hope for the best.

Hello everybody. I am from Bangladesh . I am selected as the recipient of MEXT Scholarship for IGP(A). Do you have any update regarding? Please let me know

Hello everyone, i am nominated as mext scholarship student for IGPA Titech for September 2016. As for the dormitory, i want to apply for shofu dorm, is it possible to request shared room with my friend from the same country? he is also mext student. Thx in advance :)

Hello,
You will get an interview call from your intended potential supervisor at the end of this month after your documents screening :)

Back
Top Bottom