What's new

What are my chances of getting into Sophia FLA?

Nivlag

Registered
6 Jan 2015
I am curious of my chances of actually getting into Sophia FLA. My GPA is a 3.13 and I have a 1900 on the SAT. With a decent essay can I get in? I would be taking the English language program so fluency in Japanese is irrelevant at this juncture.

From their own website, which I googled up so you'd be spared the effort yourself, I find the following information regarding undergraduate acceptance rates in 2011:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420542920.109367.jpg

From their own website, which I googled up so you'd be spared the effort yourself, I find the following information regarding undergraduate acceptance rates in 2011:

View attachment 20193
I am actually applying to a different program to the one you are referring to and I know the acceptance rate to it. I want to know if I would be accepted based on my GPA and SAT. Thanks for your reply

The fees!! *heart attack*
Luckily my parents did a REALLY good job at saving money for my college, plus I'm an only child which leaves all the money to me! But if anyone who got accepted to Sophia FLA could tell me what their GPA and SAT's were it would help me sleep at night.

Have you tried emailing the Admissions Office? The worst thing that can happen is that they ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom