What's new

what should i get?.. WHAT SHOULD I GET!?

TwistedMac

後輩
4 Mar 2004
i just found a japanese restaurant in my city the other day (yatta!) 👍

so anyway, my birthday is sunday and my family has decided to treat me then (Yatta yatta!) 🍜

so what should i get?.. whats the very best???

im gonna try some sushi, since i havent yet, ofcourse.. but i want something else aswell.. what???

Depends on what you like. Something seasonal is always good; but if the restaurant allows you to choose several different appetizer-type dishes--go with that. One of our's does that, and it's a great experience.

I'm with Haivart. If you have money, try a little bit of everything. That's what I do whenever I go to the Japanese restaurant. This restaurant is a more traditional restaurant, right? Not the teppanyaki type?

is it traditional? or is it benihana?
if it's traditional, i get nabeyaki udon, katsudon, nikudon, onandon, that sort of thing
some good eating! whee doggie

thanks guys!

ok, i dont know what kind of restaurant it is really.. im hoping traditional =P

i'll probably try to get some udon and Tempura.. or atleast one of them >_< gah.. so many choices..

it was traditional 👍

they even had the restaurant seperated with one section on the floor and the other with tables so jap visitors and people wanting to experience doing flooreating can do that.. but my family insisted on chairs 😭

i had the sushi.. raw tako wasn't very good and all the horseradish took me completely off guard.. im not big on spicy stuff :eek:

other than that it was delicious! I got this tofu soup thing first too.. that stuff rocked! the tofu sucked in the taste of the soup and the soup was delicous..mmmmm....

and then this jap beer too.. cant remember the name.. good beer... almost as good as danish carlsberg ^_^

all in all it was a great culinary experience.. i just wish i couldve gotten some udon aswell.. ah well.. next time ^_^

Whatever you get next, don't get okonomiyaki, bring it home, leave it in your fridge for 5 days, and eat it later.

I'm so sick right now.............. :(

BTW, was the beer Kirin, Sapporo, or Asahi? I'd bet it was one of those 3.

Yay TwistedMac! I'm glad you had a good experience at the restaurant. Next time, you'll have to get some udon! :)

Kirin is one of the only beers I'll drink. It's almost sweet. Well, all Japanese beer is okay, and I'm a person that really doesn't like beer.

mad pierrot said:
Whatever you get next, don't get okonomiyaki, bring it home, leave it in your fridge for 5 days, and eat it later.

I'm so sick right now..............

I wouldn't eat okonomiyaki in the first place! :p Hope you feel better...

mad pierrot said:

I'm so sick right now.............. :(

BTW, was the beer Kirin, Sapporo, or Asahi? I'd bet it was one of those 3.

Kirin! 👍

🍾 it was surprisingly good!

hope you feel better O_O

Yes, it is. I was so surprised when I had it for the first time. I couldn't believe I was actually liking the taste of beer.

Back
Top Bottom