Votes: 21 5.2%
  • Tonkatsu

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Nikujaga

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
Where is yakiniku? Cant be beat!
Sakana Tempura cold from some roadside vendor
BBQ'd Kai fresh outta the ocean ) (Conch shells are the best)
Tako!! with way too much wasabi for your own good
Tonkatsu with just the right amount of sauce on the side ( dont want to get your katsu sauggy :) )
Gyu sashi with ginger and shoyu

Man i miss those foods :)

I also like it all... though I'm less fond of octopus, usually because of the texture.

I love sushi though, especially, oh my, crunchy spicy tuna rolls. Mmmmm.

My fave Japanese food would be Inari.
I really like moon cakes too although i think they are Chinese.
I especially like Japanese candy.....mmmm.......I like so many it would take along time to list them all.
I like wasabi peas, my Japanese friend says in Japan they eat them with beer kind of like how Americans eat peanuts with beer. I like alot of Japanese food actually, its basically my fave food in general.
🍜

i really like wabshabi more
but it goes with sushi and anything else you may want it in
i love spicy foods and rice
that and rice

Originally posted by MissingOki
Where is yakiniku? Cant be beat!
Sakana Tempura cold from some roadside vendor
BBQ'd Kai fresh outta the ocean ) (Conch shells are the best)
Tako!! with way too much wasabi for your own good
Tonkatsu with just the right amount of sauce on the side ( dont want to get your katsu sauggy :) )
Gyu sashi with ginger and shoyu

Man i miss those foods :)

I'm with him.. Yakiniku is the best... even though it came from Korea I still think it should be mentioned....

anyways, I'll just pick my second fav, Sukiyaki!

Hmmm. Yeah, there isn't tonkatu. I chose sukiyaki cause I had it once in this nice resturant on the outskirts of Kodaira where my friend's parents paid for our dinner and it came out to 200$!! It was gooood. Although I was this | | close to putting osukiniyaki (joke). We had shabu-shabu too, that ish is delish.

miso ramen, soooo good...
if you're ever in nyc, stop by rairaiken, it's on 10th st. between 1st and 2nd

Of those listed, I like Udon the best! 👍

Concerning the guy who mentioned McDonalds: why the hell would you want to eat that McD factory waste $hit in Japan? :mad:

My favorite dish is shabu shabu, though choice was difficult because I also love sushi, sashimi, donburi etc...

ちゃんぽん・皿うどん

Bastard said:
What about Nagasaki-Chanpon or Nagasaki-saraudon, I really love that those.
Chテゥn Pテュngshテケn, the founder of a Chinese restaurant Shikairo (since 1899) created Champon and sara-udon based on Fテコjiテ?n noodle dishes. Photoes here.

Last edited:
I'm for Okonomiyaki all the way.... 🍜 I know it's the wrong smilie but I didn't see one cooking Okonomiyaki on the grill either :D

Lina Inverse said:
Concerning the guy who mentioned McDonalds: why the hell would you want to eat that McD factory waste $hit in Japan? :mad:
It might be worth trying out their local menu such as Teriyaki McBurger that uses pork patty,

or McGrand, their new menu item, perhaps with unsweetened iced oolong tea.

bezz said:
It might be worth trying out their local menu such as Teriyaki McBurger that uses pork patty,

or McGrand, their new menu item, perhaps with unsweetened iced oolong tea.
I don't think so... a good emetic is still cheaper, even if it's not quite as efficient as eating at McDonalds :D

bezz said:

That Teriyaki McBurger is not that bad. I don't mind to eat one every once in a while which is probably months or so. I'm not a big McDonalds kind of person anyway.

Back
Top Bottom