What's new

Why is PM Abe visiting The Yasukuni shrine?

Well..we dont do sneak attacks on people when we are pretending to be pursuing peace with them.

MC. Two words 4 u. Chosen Soren.

Your leaps make my brain hurt. Why would you say something like that...like you're schooling me on Japan-Korea relations...when you were so ignorant of them you thought the two countries were allies during WWII? Did you read the stuff I linked to?

Well..we dont do sneak attacks on people when we are pretending to be pursuing peace with them.

How do you pursue peace with someone you are not at war with?? Both sides were playing each other in negotiations.

And you might want to look into how the U.S. invaded Spanish Florida and stole it from Spain, despite the fact we were not at war with them. Yeah, it was a sneak attack. Its just that your American history classes chose not to use the words "sneak attack". Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because they were full of bull sheet?

You might also re-examine the history of the Cherokee and how it wound up in the Trail of Tears.

Wasn't Admiral Dewey's attack on Manila essentially a sneak attack?

Didn't Commodore Perry engage in thuggish gunboat diplomacy in forcing Japan to open up?

How many Pacific Islanders had their homes obliterated by the U.S. in postwar atomic testing?

Was there anything that wasn't shameful about how Native Americans were treated during the period of western expansion?

Will the racial tensions following centuries of slavery, systemized oppression, and ongoing enmity ever end?

Mary, a list of America's horrible crap could go on for pages and pages and pages. Was the attack on Pearl Harbor a neighborly thing to do? Of course not. But don't go acting all smug like Japan's attacking Pearl Harbor somehow means America's sh*t doesn't stink.

Good points. Karma i guess? Btw im part Cherokee. I understand what your saying. But i also know Japan is hungry for expansion and resources for independence. And by their historical rap sheet they do not intermarry with the people they conquer. That tells me that Japan will always be a threat to those who have these things. They scare me...i REALLY do not ever want to walk a japanese trail of tears..nor see anyone else have to.

One of my relatives works in the intelligence field told me recently that japan is using their profits to secretly supply north korea's nuclear weapons using submarines. Why would japan and north korea be going to such lengths to do this and hide it?

Also said they cant do anything much to stop it either. They would blow up their bombs and purposely melt down their reactors if anyone tried to invade them and secure their weapons and reactors. Scary stuff.

One of my relatives works in the intelligence field told me recently that japan is using their profits to secretly supply north korea's nuclear weapons using submarines. Why would japan and north korea be going to such lengths to do this and hide it?
Please ...... this is ridiculous.

I think I would rather continue this conversation with a drag addled person who is also in the late stages of mad cow disease.

Tell ya this too..japan is using their Yakuza to rob their own banks. They borrow then default..and borrow again..because the bankers are afraid to foreclose or refuse them loans. This is how japan is turning their legitimate traceable profits into untraceable losses..then sending this money to North Korea through Chosen Soren.

Ridiculous? I actually think its amazing they have successfully hidden this from so many people including you Danno.

Tell ya this too..japan is using their Yakuza to rob their own banks. They borrow then default..and borrow again..because the bankers are afraid to foreclose or refuse them loans. This is how japan is turning their legitimate traceable profits into untraceable losses..then sending this money to North Korea through Chosen Soren.
Of course they are .......

Which "intelligence service" did you say your relative was in?

Back
Top Bottom