What's new

10 common mistakes you usually make when make a trip to Japan

Gia-Kansai

Registered
19 Oct 2015
Hi there, after careful research about questions and problems that visitors usually see when they make a trip to Japan. I am having a list top 10 mistakes when you are traveling or making a plan to Japan. If you like it. Please share it for your friends or others people who are planing to Japan in near future.
The full content you can access here: 10 mistakes making a trip plan to Japan

cover.jpg

mistake-1.jpg

mistake-2.jpg

mistake-3.jpg

mistake-4.jpg

mistake-5.jpg

mistake-6.jpg

mistake-7.jpg

mistake-8.jpg

mistake-9.jpg

mistake-10.jpg
I also have some guides for Kansai Area, if you want to have more information in Kansai, please refer to Kansai Guide

I agree with this list above, the 3 most import I learn while traveling in Japan is
1) Thinking Japan is small
2) Not doing minimal research
3) Trusting internet rumor
Picking up free local map is a good idea, also having a smart phone with already downloaded travel apps and map that works offline.
Making a basic foundation plan is very important but things can always change. trying to stick to a real plan is hard unless to again you plan ahead.

This is my opinion

Last edited:
Those need proofreading due to broken English.

Internet rumours is definitely a big one. There are some pieces of advice floating around out there that are at least 10 years out of date.

On the 'last minute' stuff, yes and no. If it's a first time holiday, sure. The first time I visited Japan I had every single piece of travel itinerary and maps printed out in a stack of paper. The last time I visited for a holiday I just showed up with my smartphone and winged it, booking everything as it came up, and there was no problem.

Totally agree about the thinking Japan is small. Japan is a small country compared to a lot of other countries, but remember, Tokyo is not right next to Osaka, etc. The bullet trains here are efficient and fast for a reason. JR Passes are a good idea if you plan on traveling around the country!

Back
Top Bottom