What's new

Accomodation in Tokyo / best area to stay in Tokyo

JulyBee

Registered
7 May 2016
Hello,

I am student and I am looking for a cheap accommodation in Tokyo, and here is a company that I know through Facebook : OakHouse

I heard lots of good feedbacks about their tokyo apartments for foreigners. Did someone try it before? :)

Also I would like to know your recommandations about the best area to stay in Tokyo when you are a student ?

Arigato! ^_^

July

Hello! After comparing several agencies, I chose Oakhouse for my accommodation in Tokyo :)
This is a big residence with many Japanese so I met a few people and it enables me to improve my Japanese!
Thank you again for your help because I could compare!

Hello! After comparing several agencies, I chose Oakhouse for my accommodation in Tokyo This is a big residence with many Japanese so I met a few people and it enables me to improve my Japanese! Thank you again for your help because I could compare!

Thanks for getting back to us. Feel free to post a review on them anytime.

I remember staying at Yoshida House in the late 80s, it probably doesn't exist anymore.
It was occupied by foreigners, two or more per room, but two smart Japanese girls moved in which benfitted us and them - we had close contact to Japanese people and they saved a lot of money on private lessons!
Where to stay is also my concern when I arrive. Where will I go when I come from the airport? Where will I stay the first night?
I like the practicality of guest houses because you can get lots of important information from the residents in English, and after a month or so you can find a better place closer to work.

Back
Top Bottom