What's new

Ann Lewis

Jim Hodges

先輩
4 Oct 2004
I have been trying to find out if there is a contact address for Ann Lewis for quite a while. I have sent e mail to all of the labels she used to record for with no answers. Is there still a fan base in Japan that has contact with her?If so how to I get in touch with them? Thanks.

Hi Jim,

You may already know, but Ann Lewis had been suffering with bouts of panic syndrome for long and lived in LA. She may still be there, coming to Japan just once in a while.
My brother said he once ran into her on a plane headed for Narita and she looked OK.

Anyway, she's not active as a singer any longer and her new releases are only so-called "best hits" collections. I've read that she's running a jewelry and design business and here is that website:
http://www.pukkabakka.jp/

You may be able to contact her from there. Just click on 窶禿「窶堋「ツ坂?。窶堙ュ窶堋ケ and write.

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks so very much. I just went to the site. I requested thier online magazine so maybe I can get more information. It has an e mail spot but dont know how proper it is to use it for personal stuff. Again, thanks so very much. As for those hits CDs I have a bunch of them. Even an old LP but not the one I loved the most called Ann Lewis Delux which had my favorite song of hers on it. It was called Last Concert.

I used to like her songs. 窶氾カ窶堙姑置ニ樽ニ脱ニ樽ニ暖ニ椎槌辰ニ停? & ナ?テ??堋「窶能ナ?' were my favorites.
I did not know that she was ill. That's too bad because she was one of the better singers around.

I tried for a long time to get the address of the design business but was not able to finde it.
That's really too bad, and I don't have any new info since my last post on this thread.

Her official website is gone, and the Ann Lewis fan community on mixi (Japanese version of MySpace/Facebook) appears to know nothing about what she's doing today.
In one of the threads there, I read that she relegates all business operations for her designs and jewelry to a company, probably Japanese, so she's not actively involved in running the business.

It appears that she lives in LA most of the time and is nearly fully retired from show business.

Her son 美勇士 (read "myuuji" for music) is a musician in Japan.

Thanks for the help of everyone. Ann has been in contact with me. It was wonderful to hear from her. Again, thanks to all.

Back
Top Bottom