What's new

Body hair

Pachipro said:
I wouldn't really say that Master Geek. As with any country and culture it's you as a person that is most improtant; your personality and whether you click with your partner or not regardless of body hair, scars, etc.

J-Women may say that they don't like body hair, but if they end up falling in love with you I doubt it would really matter at all. If that were the case, no man with body hair would ever be married to a J-woman and everyone would probably be walking around bald to prove they don't have any!

Your chances are as good as anyone else's. Good luck!
so your saying blonka will never get married?

body hair is not sexy in terms of letting people look young. recently, i removed the hairs around my tits, now i feel years younger, they look good.

i have taken picture! but, they were too offensive, and i have deleted them again. it was a good idea to remove the hairs, they were looking sooo ugly.

Last edited:
bossel said:
Revolting? It's only natural. To me it's more revolting when girls are shaved down there. Pre-puberty looks as a trend? :eek:
👍 Finally, someone with the same ideals as me!

Mycernius said:
My cats are covered in hair, but I don't object to fussing them.
Great, all I need now is 'Do not fuss the wookie' sign. No wonder Chewbacca was bad tempered :eek:

I could make you one.:)

Doc:ramen:😄

Cheers mate. I could hang it outside my tent on camps. My cubs call me Chewie. It isn't an offical cub name, but I'm stuck with it. To tell the truth it doesn't really bother me. There are worse things to be called. :p

*Rooooaaaar* :?

Seriously though.. If anything, hair makes you look rough. Comes in handy when you wanna stop scheisse from hitting the fan.

blonka? okay, i'm laughing, although that was quite a bit insensitive...
although i SERIOUSLY think his goal would have been a dubious achievement at best, and a downright hades child support custody case flight risk at worse
but people will want what they want... gl dude

This is too funny. i must say I'm not really attracted to a lot of body hair, but it certainly doesn't disgust me, i mean it's natural, we all have it, or had it...if someone's got personality then body hair just doesn't seem to matter that much, whether they're a wookie or smooth as baby's butt. I will say though, that guys who wax aren't really my thing, it's just weird to me for some reason, a little too unnatural. Speaking as a girl i don't think a guy should ever be less hairy than I am, no way! I'm all for a good trim though. Wow, ok, i've said way more than i thought i would on this subject, see ya!! 😌

i dont really like hair on my body, and because of sweating, mmm just dont like it.. i have it on some parts where is should be hahaha... i dont shave my body, and wouldnt like to do it.. sometimes i do under my arms. to keep it clean, this is an upcoming thing in my country, SHAVE UNDER THE ARM ( GUYS !)

A putting green is nice...
I don't care for the rough but have played through more than a few times...

Straight pubes? I dated a j-girl with that style.
Freaked me out at first, I thought it was a tribble. Ha ha

As far as men go I am fairly hairy and have yet to get a complaint.
(stop here, married now ha ha)

Personally I really dislike back hair, especially mine.
I've noticed the hair on my head is making the long slow migration to my ankles... Horrible I tell you.

I do find it very interesting that the nieces and nephews like to stroke my arm hair.

My girlfiend has zero body hair.
Where most of my white girlfriends in the past have had to shave certain areas my currect girl literally plucks the few hairs with tweezers.
No complaints from me.
Smooth is the move (lol)

sweet666

read this manga night before last where these girls was running from their swimming coach talking about if they got in the pool with him, they would get pregnant

the hairiest part of my body not including the obvious, are my legs, but, considoring how fairly hairless i am thats not too bad.

Which is fine with me, i couldnt stand looknig like a gorilla.

nurizeko said:
the hairiest part of my body not including the obvious, are my legs, but, considoring how fairly hairless i am thats not too bad.

Which is fine with me, i couldnt stand looknig like a gorilla.

Oh thanks, you make me feel so much better about myself. :eek:

InuYasha

Don't take it to heart, Doc. There are a lot of women who like hairy men.

I used to think I liked (nearly)hairless men until I met this one guy that changed things. He was very hairy, but believe me, I saw way beyond all of that... ;-)

And not to forget there's people craving after more body hair to the point of buying and attaching wigs to affect the effect of body hair. I used to wish for more hair on my legs, but resigned to be content with what I've got. It helps to keep a healthy sense of gratitude for nature and talent for all their shortcomings.

I think I'm going to shave all my hair off. Too many females where I live prefer hairless guys. :eek:

Doc

not a wise decision, once you do it you`ll have to shave every day (believe me or not, hair looks better than bristles) And why should you care about what females prefer? ;o)
i don`t personally fit modern female standarts about appearance. But damn, this is genetics, enough of shaving legs. And if i don`t suit anyone in my natural way, then that`s their problem, not mine

yup, yup - don't do it, Doc! :eek: Just thank your lucky stars you're not a female and have to... :eek:

I wouldn't. You'll spend days when it feels like your wearing velcro. Stay hairy, I have.

what's up j-philes

i'm a quarter j and i have hair everywhere except chest and knees.

anyways, i've never been with a j-girl but i like the shaven j-men . thoughts?

anyways #2: we really want to know if wookiee is a father or a cub scout leader (re:"cubs") or both!?

did did government man get therapy?

ps, it's "landing strip" not "racing stripe"

also we loved the golf metaphors and bi-weekly sackshave

#stayhairybros

Back
Top Bottom