Certificate of eligibility application

Discussion in 'Japan Practical' started by Twee tak, Feb 10, 2018.

  1. Twee tak

    Twee tak Registered

    Hello..i want to apply for coe but since my husband cant be my guarantor because he's now in the philippines.. i wonder if his mom's bf can be my guarantor instead..thank u
  2. Mike Cash

    Mike Cash 骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう

    There's a place on the paperwork where you can select "Other" and then write in the nature of the relationship. You can certainly try it if you like. What Immigration will think of it, I have no idea.

    They may be more interested in your husband's planned return to Japan if you are seeking a spouse visa. The purpose of a spouse visa is to facilitate the two of you living together as husband and wife. Immigration may be reluctant to grant the visa if there will be a significant period of you living in Japan without him.

Share this page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice